Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why did the traditional teams lose the race?

Is it because of the way the new expansion changed the game. Did it require more grinding?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    Is it because of the way the new expansion changed the game. Did it require more grinding?
    Exorsus has been in the race for years now, and have been top 10 for the longest time.
    I think they stacked the right classes and made the best strats. I don't think they magically got 25 hours out of a day, and I certainly don't think the other guilds weren't comitted to the grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I heard, Midwinter and Serenity and such had a shorter raid night, around 10 hours, because in the past having long nights didn't exactly work because bosses weren't down in 1 night so they probably figured it'd be best to stay sharp and rested, and especially for harder fights like Cenarius/Xavius it's nice to go in refreshed instead of after 10 hours of hardcore raiding.

Exorsus did 17 hours.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2016-09-29 at 06:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Does always the same team win the baseball / basketball / football / soccer championship?

There's your answer. Also "traditional"? Really?
    to expand apon your answer. those teams don't keep the same players forever (age, kids, being dead etc etc) a team name is just a name it's the people on the team that actually play the game

Deleted
    Or most guilds expected the later bosses to be an actual wall, so decided to split/normal/m+ to prepare for it. Can't really factor in that it just melts like it did.

From what I read almost everyone got BiS legendaries. I don't know if they had better legendaries than the other top guilds tho.

Deleted
    Exorsus put in more work than the others. They did the datamining, they had the skills. They were hardcore. It paid off.
    The others were too busy streaming/making money from their past successes they didn't prepare well enough.

It's simply: Exorsus was better than the other guilds.

Insecure russian boys (not a single male avatar strangely enough) are often successful ruthless exploiters, nevermind the odds nor the validity of the task.
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-30 at 05:36 AM.

I think Exorsus had bigger teeth, they've been a top guild for a while and really wanted their world first

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belturone View Post
    Insecure russian boys (not a single male avatar strangely enough) are often successful ruthless exploiters, nevermind the odds nor the validity of the task.
    Lol no need to be salty and start throwing jabs at them, it's pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Exorsus put in more work than the others. They did the datamining, they had the skills. They were hardcore. It paid off.
    The others were too busy streaming/making money from their past successes they didn't prepare well enough.

It's simply: Exorsus was better than the other guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's great seeing exorsus step up and grab the kill
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Is this not "traditional" enough?

Tier 19 Xavius (M): world 1

Tier 18 Archimonde (M): world 3

Tier 17 Imperator Mar'gok (M) + Blackhand (M): world 6

Tier 16 Garrosh Hellscream (H): world 3

Tier 15 Lei Shen + Ra-den (H): world 3

Tier 14 Sha of Fear (H): world 4

Tier 13 Madness of Deathwing (H): world 6

Tier 12 Ragnaros (H): world 11

Tier 11 Overall progress (H): world 13

Tier 10 Overall progress (H): world 20

Tier 9 Overall progress (H): world 26

Tier 8 Overall progress (H): world 43

10+ Year Old Account
    What a strange OP. A traditional team WON the race.

They are the 12th guild by itemlevel (lower before their 2 world first extra kills)
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild_ilvl

And they beat everyone.
    Conclusion: They are better than everyone else in this instance.

Just a question for you, if they lose the next raid (the raid that grants the Tier gear) what happens to their overall rank? Will they be Xavius World 1st T19 rank w/e or still Xavius world first >> nighthold / 19.5 rank w/e?

10+ Year Old Account
    were drugs involved? like doing lines to stay awake and play at a high level.

does performance enhancing supplements affect the legitimacy of the race?
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by setsuna f seiei View Post
    Just a question for you, if they lose the next raid (the raid that grants the Tier gear) what happens to their overall rank? Will they be Xavius World 1st T19 rank w/e or still Xavius world first >> nighthold / 19.5 rank w/e?
    The ranks go by tier. They reset on next one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post

The raid seems the easiest. I heard above that they had bis legendaries. To get that many legendaries reliably is to never stop running 5mans, ever.

Deleted

It's not WADA controlled event.

Exorsus has been due to win a tier for literally years now. Anyone trying to downplay their accomplishment this tier is just an ignorant cunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably.

No.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    The raid seems the easiest.
    People already commenting how easy the raid is. topkek