Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Nice gearing system blizzard gg

Why even test bosses on ptr if the test environment is nothing compared to live servers' gear levels gg

I agree. It was and is completely retarded. All the top guilds you see there in wowprogress were looting around 180 mythic+ chests every 10 hours (18 per hour).

All the gearing process down the drain. All mythic raid requirements basically went to shit.

Its obvious that now its too late to fix it but mythic+ shouldn't have been spammable like they did on live.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a mess for the 1%, but alright for the regular player.

Many people have brought the point up, but Mythic+ gives access to unlimited raid quality loot. I agree that this is too much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ye, a real shame that everyone and their mother have cleared mythic in a day/week :/
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    The system kinda sucks for the 1%, but is great for everyone else. I don't see the issue, how do these mythic guilds clearing content really fast effect you at all? Have you cleared mythic yet? Heroic? or even normal?

I like the system a lot, it does screw over the race for hardcore guilds though, but eh, who gives a shit. It's only a problem for the entry raid and only for the 0.0001% of the playerbase. Meanwhile the rest of the player base has a challenging dungeon system. Scratch that, everyone has a challenging dungeon system. While the more casual players can easily get good groups and get boosted for some gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    Many people have brought the point up, but Mythic+ gives access to unlimited raid quality loot. I agree that this is too much.
    I think more items per mythic+ but a restriction on the amount of times you can loot without going to a higher level might be nice. I do like having something meaningful to do on a day to day basis though. Raids are not so good at that; we walked into heroic and killed every boss in a matter of hours today so there's nothing else to do in raids outside of scheduled raid nights that are a fraction of my available play time at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Why even test bosses on ptr if the test environment is nothing compared to live servers' gear levels gg
    lol

you got even more gear on the PTR

but the mythic raiders were not about to rat them selves out on their strat of gearing up to 865+ in the first two weeks of mythic +

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, it's only a problem for that horribly small % of players who actually race something.

It's awesome for the rest, actually relevant portion of the playerbase.

Wow its almost like Blizzard is trying to say theres other ways to fully progress your toons without raiding!

It was tested that way because that is what its meant to be done with.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    It's a mess for the 1%, but alright for the regular player.
    Do you really think anywhere even close to 1% of the population gives a shit about the mythic race?

Deleted
    gg, wotlk naxxramas returns, gg, brining many people into raiding, gg, making wow great again, gg

only a problem for the neckbeards breh the rest of us enjoy it and is just fine

Who cares, for 99.9% of the player base it's fine.

Coming up next, mythic+ raids why make new content when you can just inflate the old

Quote Originally Posted by Deifi View Post
    Who cares, for 99.9% of the player base it's fine.
    I wouldn't say that.. being 5/7 heroic on my alt on week 1 of raiding is nowhere near where it should be.

I clearly remember our alt run barely able to kill Gruul in BRF on the first week it was released, and that was not the first raid.

Mythic is still challenging of course, but the gearing process is just ridiculously too fast now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    that is complete bs and untrue - it game unlimited acces for top 1 % who can boost people with +2 keys - 95 % is screwed because this reset they are with +/-845 itlv and level 4-5 key that wil llet them complete 1 maybe 2 dungeons with 20 % chance of geting any loot even smaller % to give them upgrade and then they have no way to push gear besides do raids

as always it ended up catering to top 1 % and promoting raid or die mentality - the decision to not being able to reset keys or to not being able to get more then 1 key /week was retarded from get go .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfiyah View Post
    Wow its almost like Blizzard is trying to say theres other ways to fully progress your toons without raiding!
    there arent though any reliable ways - you get cockblocked at around 845 itlv and then you are screwed if you dont raid - the only hope for gearing up is retarded rng lottery - will it titanfirge or wont ? if wont well no gear for you this week gl next reset or go raid and gear up .

Mythic guilds infinitely gearing themselves by spam running mythic+'s? Hah! How about the possibility of some random getting max ilevel gear from LFR? One of the lowest dps in the LFR I did today got an 885 titanforged trinket. There should've been a limit to how high the gear can titanforge, cause being able to get 880+ gear out of LFR just... doesn't feel right.
    Last edited by Etamalgren; 2016-09-29 at 07:31 AM.