Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Exorsus 11 legendaries in 24 hours?

According to their guild news history, Exorsus members received 11 legendary drops(outside of raids it looks like) in the past 24 hours...

how?

edit: a link for those who cant find them http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ho...B0%D0%BD%D0%B0
    Last edited by zeoh; 2016-09-29 at 06:14 AM.

Farming a lot of dungeons. We're getting 2-3 a day right now as a fairly fucking casual guild that isn't pushing at all outside of members who wants to.

Likewise, raids seems to have a higher drop rate - if they did 4-5 split heroic clears, then yea, that could totally account for 10 legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Farming a lot of dungeons. We're getting 2-3 a day right now as a fairly fucking casual guild that isn't pushing at all outside of members who wants to.

Likewise, raids seems to have a higher drop rate - if they did 4-5 split heroic clears, then yea, that could totally account for 10 legendaries.
    We had 4 from our normal mode clear last night with a raid of 22 people, so yeah, that definitely seems possible if they did a few split clears.

normal mode, heroic and 1 boss on mythic my guild got 9 legendaries today. few might have been in a mythic dungeon. Either the drop rate was changed, or the badluckprotection hit a point where the drop chance was increased.

Are you guys all EU? My US guild has seen a total of 2 legendaries since launch, both coming from mythic dungeons (of which we run tons, plus loads more heroics) and that was with full clearing normal last week and this week, plus killing 3 bosses on heroic (17-20 players in raid). Maybe EU rates went up first?

Quote Originally Posted by zeoh View Post
    Are you guys all EU? My US guild has seen a total of 2 legendaries since launch, both coming from mythic dungeons (of which we run tons, plus loads more heroics) and that was with full clearing normal last week and this week, plus killing 3 bosses on heroic (17-20 players in raid). Maybe EU rates went up first?
    US here. We've had a total of 7 Legendary drops and 4 of them were last night (2 Healers and 2 DPS).

Two legendaries in the guild so far.Our guild has around 30-40 active members,who are running mythic dungeons on a daily basis.RNG I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by zeoh View Post
    EU guild here. We're in a similar situation. I suspect that heroic might have a much higher legendary droprate than normal.

Deleted
    I have zero hopes [emoji14]

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    EU guild here. We're in a similar situation. I suspect that heroic might have a much higher legendary droprate than normal.
    I mean, we've seen zero from 14 heroic raid kills and 4 from 14 normal raid kills.

It probably does have a higher drop rate, but small sample size.

After 14 normal kills and 12 heroic kills we only got two legendaries and one was for a trial (who left) you guys are fucking lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Two legendaries in the guild so far.Our guild has around 30-40 active members,who are running mythic dungeons on a daily basis.RNG I suppose.
    Our guild has around 100 active members, so far we have around 4.

Full clear + 5/7 clear (normals) dropped one so far.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    normal mode, heroic and 1 boss on mythic my guild got 9 legendaries today. few might have been in a mythic dungeon. Either the drop rate was changed, or the badluckprotection hit a point where the drop chance was increased.
    If this is true Blizzard needs to drastically decrease the drop chance in raids. Even 1 Legendary per raid evening is too much (unless you're doing Mythic).

Quote Originally Posted by stormare View Post
    I have zero hopes [emoji14]
    Yep - given I've already played 200 hours since the start, and that it will take me 3-4 months to clock another 200 hours - I'm not expecting to get one at all.

Doesn't really worry me - I'm not Mythic raiding, and my ilvl is already 854 - so I'm going pretty well.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    "RNG IT'S JUST FUCKING RNG.
    STOP QUESTIONING BLIZZ.
    STOOOOP.
    IT'S RNG.
    IT'S GOOD."

There saved 50% of the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    STOP QUESTIONING BLIZZ.
    STOOOOP.
    IT'S RNG.
    IT'S GOOD."

Yeah, but you didn't add anything constructive.

As to the OP, quite difficult to answer how, as it is just about the selected mechanics. I got my first legendary in HC EN, so I am guessing some might have had some luck with bonus rolls too, or such?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    Out of curiousity. How many of these legendaries were a characters first legendary? Wondering if "bad luck protection" is starting to kick in
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    STOP QUESTIONING BLIZZ.
    STOOOOP.
    IT'S RNG.
    IT'S GOOD."

Yeah pretty much this, the fanbois and Blizzadrones will defend this till they're blue in the face yet meanwhile there are people in our guild with multiple legendaries on their main and alts, some of whom only logged in once in a blue moon to kick some nuts and collect a few squirrels while the rest of us who have been grinding mythics, heroics, cleared the raid and do our emissary quest everyday have gotten absolutely fuck all.

Am I salty? yes fucking right I am, I've played the content much more than the socials in our guild and do think I deserve more chances than someone who logs in every three days and gets one from an emissary box.

Quote Originally Posted by justinhalfout View Post
    Am I salty? yes fucking right I am, I've played the content much more than the socials in our guild and do think I deserve more chances than someone who logs in every three days and gets one from an emissary box.
    Here, I'll give you 10d6, and the filthy "social" 1d6. First one to roll a 6 wins.

You roll: 1,3,5,5,4,2,1,2,2,3
    He rolls: 6

Yes, it's RNG. Deal with it.

Doing +2 mythic plus runs with 3 chests.

I'm sure blizz will nerf the mythic plus chests for leg. Alot os people are doing " carry runs " with +2 keys just to try to get legendary.