Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    Gz on them and gz on their "luck" (yes quotes since I believe they farmed their ass off in the dungeons) on all their shiny legendaries. Checked 10ppl only and all had a legendary.
    like every other guild on that list? Especially US guilds running 19/20 legendaries with people multiboxing 5 or more of the same class just to get a legendary.

like it matters anyway. Congratz to them.

Gz WP Exorsus!

PvE is such a mess in Legion that it doesn't matter who got world first anymore.

2 days, that is both amazing and a little sad.

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    Gz on them and gz on their "luck" (yes quotes since I believe they farmed their ass off in the dungeons) on all their shiny legendaries. Checked 10ppl only and all had a legendary.
    As do the other top guilds... The Russians don't have an unequal number or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Domixux View Post
    All those people complaining content was harder... Bad news for you, it wasn't. In Regards of Mechanics I think new expansions get more and more difficult with new things added. The reason it took guilds month to clear bosses was the fact to coordinate 40 people at the same time plus gearing them which took months alone. So don't blame the difficulty of a raid if you aren't able to clear it by yourself.

In my opinion the reason for this mess is the fucked up loot system. It's just too much of rng. I don't know what's the intent of blizzard stacking to these warforged/titanforged shit. The whole system fucks up item tiers so bad. You're either lucky or your behind.
    I think it was ilvl, but I don't think it's a case of 'lucky or behind'. ~20 people all got 'super lucky'? I think what is more likely a factor here is that they were all at least 850(as you'd expect from a hardcore group) when Mythic + came out, and they ran the 'non-lockout' system of Mythic + into the ground. These guys have been running Mythich + 10's(their guild has the achievements for them). That's how many chances at loot? "RNG" kinda goes out the window when you have 100's of chances at it like these guys had.

Deleted
    Haha! Cool news to wake up to. Congrats to my Russian friends.

Didn't Blizzard state that they were going to disable the special effects of legendaries in mythic raids for the first "x" weeks as to not interfere with the progression "race"?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    love people degrading the achievement because the guild prepared. amazing.

To all people saying Mythic+ destroyed the race... Why are those other 868+ average ilvl guilds not killing last two bosses? By your logic "everyone and his mother can do it" they should...

Deleted
    Congratulations, Exorsus!

Deleted
    kinda disappointing that the first raid got cleared within less than 24hours but I'm personally not that suprised to see Xavius fall that fast. Did not expect that it would take less than 24hours but somewhere between friday-sunday would have been my expectation.

I play rather casual and got 862 ilvl by grinding the shit out of m+. Those bosses probably got tuned for 865-870 ilvl and if you play at a really high level and got the ilvl (dps/hps) requiremnts allready then it's only a matter of who figures the boss out first. Ofcourse there's class stacking, ofcourse they will try to "abuse" mechanics within the game but those guys got the tactics down allready and it's only a matter of fine-tuning and execution.

Before people start bitching back in MoP I raided for a top10 guild so I kinda know how dedicated those people are and the only thing hard about the prorgess back then was being 10-15 ilvl below what the boss got tuned for. (no fails, max dps, class stacking. perfect raid-cd management - sometimes you simply had to play close to perfect to even come close to a kill AND THOSE GUYS CAN PLAY "PERFECT" EVEN IF THEY WOULD BRUTEFORCE A BOSS OVER 20HOURS STRAIGHT

huge congrats to Exorsus! shame at blizzard for not thinking about what m+ could do to thier content

Congratulations to Exorsus.

And to most guys thinking they've cleared it in 17 hours – please, stop. They've had 20 hours of WoW every day for 29 days straight. Yes, all of them have legendaries – but that's what happens when you level and work on 3-4 characters of the SAME class and farm x3-4, so when one of those gets lucky with legendary and becomes your "main".

Yes, bosses took more time when the grass was greener, due to multiple reasons, but the main one for me is that – people are becoming better at everything they do over time. We've already seen most mechanics, you can describe almost every boss like – okay, so we have a Chogall corruption, Archimonde blades, meteor to split, pools to soak, adds to kill. We already went through them thousands of times.

Also, the tools are progressing. Remember how Paragon introduced split raids in Wotlk to overcome limited attemtps? That's what they use for gearing now and nothing can be really done to this – so yeah, top10-20 guilds are coming nigh full heroic to the mythic. The good thing is that only ~3000 players out of millions are doing that, so there's no need to fix that really.

Deleted
    Well that was quick. Gratz!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalas View Post
    Congratulations to Exorsus.

And to most guys thinking they've cleared it in 17 hours – please, stop. They've had 20 hours of WoW every day for 29 days straight. Yes, all of them have legendaries – but that's what happens when you level and work on 3-4 characters of the SAME class and farm x3-4, so when one of those gets lucky with legendary and becomes your "main".

Yes, bosses took more time when the grass was greener, due to multiple reasons, but the main one for me is that – people are becoming better at everything they do over time. We've already seen most mechanics, you can describe almost every boss like – okay, so we have a Chogall corruption, Archimonde blades, meteor to split, pools to soak, adds to kill. We already went through them thousands of times.

Also, the tools are progressing. Remember how Paragon introduced split raids in Wotlk to overcome limited attemtps? That's what they use for gearing now and nothing can be really done to this – so yeah, top10-20 guilds are coming nigh full heroic to the mythic. The good thing is that only ~3000 players out of millions are doing that, so there's no need to fix that really.
    Wow, finally a reasonable post on MMO forums. What year is it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    To all people saying Mythic+ destroyed the race... Why are those other 868+ average ilvl guilds not killing last two bosses? By your logic "everyone and his mother can do it" they should...
    And they will. Today or tomorrow, I expect at least 10-15 guilds to clear it. The thing about warforged/titanforged is that with grinding the gear, you just outgear the bosses. The more gear you have, the less perfect you have to play. And these people can play perfect, therefore if they play perfect AND outgear the bosses, it takes just couple of hours to clear whole instance. And Blizzard CANNOT tune the bosses to these people, they have to leave some margin for error. Next time, they should just make sure that these guilds cannot straight up grind gear that may even be better than the gear that drops from the raid they are trying to clear.

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    It's cleared already....? What a joke man. Blizzard needs to make this shit harder, it should take weeks to get down the final boss.
    Have you actually cleared this on Mythic? If not, stop walking about crap that you aren't doing. The content is plenty hard for over 95% of raiders right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    how do you make it harder when these guys devote their entire life to clear it? i mean this is exorsus the guys who code ERT addon. these are the cream of the crop smart folk.
    This exactly. They raided more time in a single day than most people would in multiple. Of course guilds that do stuff like that are going to get through content faster. Add that on top of the fact they've been raid testing every aspect of multiple accounts in the dungeon and you get this. Why do people keep thinking just becuase the "world first" tier of raiding guilds accomplishing something means the game as a whole, or blizzard, is bad. It just means some people can accomplish stuff that other's can't in the same time frame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    because the avreage guilds haven't beta tested the bossed and don't have the dedication it takes to min/max their performance.

you simply can not deny that this race would have taken much longer without the average item level of those guild being allready above the hc-EN loottable.

Those guys struggled really much with il'gynoth and most of their hunter (the class I'm playing and following) chnaged their enchancts to a more aoe damage boost. (from satyr to a ´straight +300 mastery) and probably other classes did that as well. Without the ilvl boost people would probably not have managed to K.O. those bossed that fast.

Method and Serenity for example fist cleared hc EN to upgrade thier gear beforehand. (which is a common thing to do for top guild since usually the bosses require some really high hps and dps output and every little boost can help with that) Exorsus gambled and jumped straigth into mythic. It payed of at the end but kida shows you that the devs probably never thought about that people would outgear their mythic content by farming m+ titnaforged gear witin the first week. (because the normla loot was capped at 850 and only warforged/titanforged could reach a higher level)

Seriously, that should not be happening. You should not be able to clear the hardest difficulty in 24 hours. I understand that EN isnt a tier raid, and it might be alot easier than Nighthold, but it look likes it severely undertuned. But maybe it was Blizzards intention, since you almost can outgear the raid with all that gear that can drop from almost everything. I wish Blizzard will tune the shit out of Gul'Dan or something, so we dont se a kill after a month or so, or maybe add limited attempts like ICC.

But congratz to Exorsus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to Exorsus and the Russians placing the huge amount of time/effort to gear up many, many hours of Mythic+10's going into Mythic EN for the kill. Props to them!