Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalecgos View Post
    Yeah right let's pretend that Kor'vas didn't have enough suffering and mistreatment.

She has sacrificed everything. What have YOU given?
    but, shes a short hair lesbian.. why..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    but, shes a short hair lesbian.. why..
    WRONG.

*slams gavel*

Deleted
    Oh my god how did I get here? I thought Tumblr Fanfiction Stuff was somewhere else?

*shudders and leaves*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Oh my god how did I get here? I thought Tumblr Fanfiction Stuff was somewhere else?

*shudders and leaves*
    Tumblr does this stuff? I wouldn't know, because I never, ever visited Tumblr in my life. Seriously.

I will take your word as a Tumblr expert though.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-09-29 at 10:12 AM.

When Illidan comes back then hist first priority will be building his Harem back up again. Guys got style.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    I really like Kor'vas, which was a pleasant surprise seeing as quite a few characters in WoW are just ''eh'' to me. I however never would have guessed the Nelf in the Harbinger short was her however, I only found out due to reading these forums. Kor'vas looks quite different in the game (bigger... assets), so when I was watching the short I thought it was just some random Nelf. Hope we see more of her though wish she was a bodyguard~
    Also nice to see that not every single female in WoW has to have massive, exposed boobs

What are you all talking about these non relevant female characters. What I want to see is Illidan x Maiev...

Holy Illidan is now devoted to the light.

Anyhow, it's made clear that he still only thinks of Tyrande. The guy can't let go...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanus View Post
    Illidan x Maiev...
    dunno man, I wouldn't go for an obsessed stalker that wants my dick if I was Illidan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Holy Illidan is now devoted to the light.

Anyhow, it's made clear that he still only thinks of Tyrande. The guy can't let go...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalecgos View Post
    I knew this would happen the very second I pressed post.

Serves me right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I knew this would happen the very second I pressed post.

Serves me right
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76C0a3Eo0iU

Two things concers me:
    1. Illidan still probably loves Tyrande.
    2. Maiev had Stormrage memento when she was in prison.

Maybe Maiev after realizing that Illidan isn't that bad(Wardens opened Demon Hunters prisons) and they have plenty of things in common(like crawling their way), they'll fall in love or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Maybe Maiev after realizing that Illidan isn't that bad(Wardens opened Demon Hunters prisons) and they have plenty of things in common(like crawling their way), they'll fall in love or something.
    Look, I know this started as a joke topic (well not really considering I will still ship Kor'vas anyway), but I wouldn't mind Illidan and Maiev ending up together.

She would be my second pick after Kor'vas, but my girl Kor'vas wins everyday sorry bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I don't think Illidan is going to end up with anyone at all, really. If 10,000 years, a fundamental shift in species, and death itself aren't enough to shake him free of his infatuation with Tyrande then *nothing* is going to change that essential part of him. Any relationships Illidan might have would have to be entirely one-sided and, as a result, short-lived.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    What are you all talking about these non relevant female characters. What I want to see is Illidan x Maiev...
    I still ship them hardcore, as well.

But I have to admit that @Archmage Kalecgos is 100% correct that the looks exchanged between Illidan and Kor'vas in the Harbingers video are extremely sexy. Honestly that video has me fangirling like a 13-year-old every time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    But I have to admit that @Archmage Kalecgos is 100% correct that the looks exchanged between Illidan and Kor'vas in the Harbingers video are extremely sexy. Honestly that video has me fangirling like a 13-year-old every time.
    This video was fucking amazing, including the smirk, when I thought that she is just a random night elf used for the sake of telling a story.

It became mind blowing when I realized that she is the Kor'vas we all adore and love.

Deleted
    leave NOW

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    I still ship them hardcore, as well.

I still prefer him with Thalyssra

Deleted
    Nah, ain't gonna happen...

He's had a hardon for Tyrande for 10000 years... and still has it, quite literally (rigor mortis joke).

It could work. Probably every female demon hunter is fawning all over Illidan anyway.

But I'm all for crack ships, so I support IllidanXMaiev. I think those two would fit a sit-com perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    It could work. Probably every female demon hunter is fawning all over Illidan anyway.

But I'm all for crack ships, so I support IllidanXMaiev. I think those two would fit a sit-com perfectly.
    Despite shipping Illi'vas, how is Illiev a crack ship? It's the most likely thing to happen as long as Malfurion is alive.