Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    EN isn't the proper raid, I'm pretty sure majority see it as the "side raid" Night hold will be the real race.
    You tell yourself that. ^.^

Grats Exorsus! Nice to see some variety in who takes take cake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santy View Post
    It's still a possible option, but look at Nihilum, I was watching Rikh streaming yesterday in mythic+ and then in heroic splits and saw at least 3 heroic splits I think. They won't ever know now if they were ever really even capable of being in the race and for quite a few other guilds who prioritised other things first there will be that unanswerable question.
    I watched Rikh as well. They were not capable of being in the race for the top spot. I thought he was going to break his keyboard in half.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    I love that the russians won it. EU and, especially, NA is much too cocky. The entitlement-mentality, that almost all of their players have is just obnoxious (I'm talking only about players that stream etc., as I obviously don't know any of them personally).
    You know that Russia is in Europe, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    It will be good for them to learn some humility before their streaming business can no longer sustain them and they have to push pencils for a living again.
    fwiw im pretty sure arrogance and cockiness are better qualities to have in business than humility xd

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    lol this world first was a complete joke. Blizzard should feels bad for delivering such a terrible raid tier. GJ now they need to push nighthold 1 month earlier. They wanted EN to take a bigger spot that highmaul but they completely fucked that up. We spent more time testing this tier that actually playing it.
    Nope, sorry Scandinavia, just because you got rolled by the Russians it doesn't invalidate the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Think he just meant to refer to EU as Western EU - Method / Serenity / Danish Terrace / ScrubBusters etc.

Is it a known rumor (or a fact) that Exorsus's raiders all used Heirloom trinket for 10% damage against Xavius ?

Love how Exorsus were the only ones who actually had the portal open to cenarius

As a European citizen, I am aware of the fact. But just because Russia lies on the continent of Europe, doesn't make it EU. You know that, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    Love how Exorsus were the only ones who actually had the portal open to cenarius
    It was open for everyone until they zoned out (slept). Exorsus got there first and killed it so didn't need to zone out

Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    As a European citizen, I am aware of the fact. But just because Russia lies on the continent of Europe, doesn't make it EU. You know that, right ?
    They are part of Europe. Period. They are just not part of the European Union. I would prefer for EU to win the race without Russians but it's still better than NA winning. Knowing them, even if they don't win a Tier/Raid since T2, if they won 1 again they would not shut up about being the best in forever even though they would only have won 2-3 tiers of 19.

It's also in Asia!

10+ Year Old Account
    Europe wins again!

Deleted
    Transcontinental land mass of Europe and Asia wins the race!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    There is a name for that, which is Eurasia. In Sweden we say that the continent is Eurasia but "världsdelarna" is Europe and Asia. "Världsdelar" literally translates to "worldparts" but there really isn't any English equivalent for it, in English you only have the word continent.

Eurasia is the "combined continental landmass of Europe and Asia".

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    I want to believe the Russian government is pumping all it's resources into this as they didnt get to show their might at the Olympic and the whole "eSports" is now considered an Olympic level sport.... Russia is making dem big plays!

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna f seiei View Post
    I want to believe the Russian government is pumping all it's resources into this
    If that's what your media tells you, sure.

didn't blizzard say somewhere they intended EN and nighthold to be part of the same tier technically? in which case the race is only halfway through and noone wins until gul'dan goes down regardless.

Deleted
    Already over? Damn we need two weeks races so these threads can fill up with all the lies, rumours, hatred, envy, anger, jelousy etc

I think people see me as a Serenity fanboy with my posts haha. I personally only like Furty in Serenity, the rest have an ego (well, the rest that stream). I love that Exorsus won. They've steadily gotten better and better each tier (look at wowprog, tier 8 rank 43, now rank 1 tier 19 (or tier 18.5))