Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They didn't win because exorsus:
    1. Took the guess and went mythic immediately instead of doing split runs. Other guilds expected the later bosses to be way harder. They turned out to be undertuned
    2. Cheated on Xavius.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    They didn't win because exorsus:

2. Cheated on Xavius.
    Care to link the evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by vandris View Post
    Look at the patchnotes. The second he gets killed, something gets hotfixed. Just look on the front page. It's all there in a nice blue color.

Look at the patchnotes. The second he gets killed, something gets hotfixed. Just look on the front page. It's all there in a nice blue color.
    I don't think you know what "Cheating" means

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Method and Serenity went to sleep after getting 5/7. They haven't even spent as many hours on Cenarius as Exorsus did. This doesn't discredit my point at all.
    Sleep is for the weak.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I don't think you know what "Cheating" means
    I do know, dear sir.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's no need.
    If "x" favored guild didn't got the World first, obviously the others must have cheated.

Already they are accused for:
    1. Drug use, so they can stay focused and perform better.
    2. Exploit abuse / cheated
    3. Broke the chain of Raid clear hierarchy. Why they didn't spent time in Heroic clears and went straight to Mythic? Who does that?
    4. They are Russians, therefore they must be Insecure boys since all their avatars are Females...
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

If using your abilities to immune shit is considered cheating in your head... then I don't know? Blizz realised they fucked up, fixed it now, so it means Exorsus used what was allowed at the time of their kill.
    How can this be considered cheating?

If using your abilities to immune shit is considered cheating in your head... then I don't know? Blizz realised they fucked up, fixed it now, so it means Exorsus used what was allowed at the time of their kill.
    How can this be considered cheating?
    It was fixed AFTER their kill. But sure go ahead russian fanboy.

What was the hotfix?

Theoretically it is best to as many mythic bosses as possible to get your highest priority raiders mythic gear first and then you can award the lower priority players the heroic gear. You would do this until you hit a road block, which in this pathetic excuse for a raid did not exist.

Yeah so? It still means the russians did nothing wrong, used their abilities which were allowed at the time. Accept the fact that they won. Btw I'm not a fan of anyone.

Deleted
    If the hotfix on Xavius is game changing, they can decide to ignore the kill, if it mattered. I remember Ensidia got banned for using Saronite bombs for rebuilding Lich king glacier, when they claimed they got the world first.

Thing is, The Nighthold is a raid from the same tier, which means the overall rank of this tier is not final, so no actions will be taken. WoW PvE is not a competitive game, so just say gratz to whoever wins the "race" and have fun playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    But they didn't even use warlocks in their xavius kill so whether it was bugged and hotfixed afterwards doesn't matter.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Method did it world 2nd 7/7, again around 2 hours after killing cenarius. final Boss is undertuned, barely any punishing mechanics that wipe your raid - at least on heroic and it looks like it's the same on mythic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    the same reason that black people win the 100 yard dash but even out with the white man in long distance runs
    Are you from 1936?

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Are you from 1936?
    What I said is a fact

Quote Originally Posted by OperationGoogle View Post
    What was the hotfix?
    Are we even on the same site? It's on the frontpage, literally 1 click away.

The problem was this tier was a sprint. There were no gear walls and exorsus I'm assuming went to do mythic first, noticed there were no gear walls, and decided to just keep going on mythic until they hit one. Once they got to xavius they realized how easy he was and said fuck it and went all in. But, this is all just an assumption (Well, the sprint part isn't)

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Are we even on the same site? It's on the frontpage, literally 1 click away.
    Doesnt make a difference either way, it is in regards to warlocks.. The world first kill had 0 warlocks in the line-up