Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyze View Post
    Well I'm topping my guild
    its bad sign, not good. When is dk top, something is wrong with other people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmx View Post
    its bad sign, not good. When is dk top, something is wrong with other people
    He forgot to mention all the other dps in his guild are sub rogues and frost dks.

Im about 10 ilvls higher then my friend who play fury and I can say its a obvious change for him since the buffs.
    Before I was leading almost all fights now we are more or less even all the time. Feels a bit bad when you are even with another dpser while 10 ilvls above him :P

Deleted
    In the core dos group we are me (unh dk), 2 MM hunters, 1 WW Monk, 1 Ele Sham and a fire mage. But hey maybe your right maybe everyone else sucks... but i wouldn't trust sims

Deleted
    all these dks probably just didnt get close to unleash their true power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by exi2k View Post
    all these dks probably just didnt get close to unleash their true power.
    This, Bolvar just send by a letter telling us to tone it down or we'll get accused of police brutality again after Nazgrim "Chokehold" choked most of sylvannas' forces in stormgard.

Deleted
    In the core dos group we are me (unh dk), 2 MM hunters, 1 WW Monk, 1 Ele Sham and a fire mage. But hey maybe your right maybe everyone else sucks... but i wouldn't trust sims
    Do you trust mythic logs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    I do trust logs from top end guilds yes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Why are you trying to fuck your own class? Are you retarded?

First it was, dont trust sims, logs are the real true.
    Now, dont trust logs..

Dks now sucks on dps. It is a FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Ruusc View Post

Now, dont trust logs..

I take it you quoted the wrong person?

Personally I can cheese top of the meters on heroic in some fights with AoE and such. But I'm also one of the few that actually uses pots a lot and I had quite a bit of drop luck making my weapon 889 by now, which is a lot higher than most of fellow guild mates.

Deleted

Now, dont trust logs..

I guess you were going to quote me.
    I do not trust sims, i do trust logs from a high end guild and multiple logs.
    Also please keep the discussion civil

I sure as hell trust mythic logs more than patchwerk sims that offer unrealistic results that humans can rarely imitate. Sims put demo on top but it's Been all arms in the mythic logs so far. Unholy is a bottom feeder now, and depending on what percentile sometimes unholy is just right above frost for the dead last spot. Blizz needs to do something about this, unless they don't want anybody playing the dk spec anymore. Might as well abolish the entire class if that's the case.

Well I'm topping my guild and top 3 in all pugs I've done but... also I'm just about 850 ilvl
    Anecdotal data is anecdotal. It doesn't matter if you're topping your raid...all that says is you're better than the people you play with.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFlame View Post
    that's not particularly a meaningful amount of parses, though. i mean, frost only has 2.
    That it has 2 while others have 70-80+ says more than anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'm topping my guild and top 3 in all pugs I've done but... also I'm just about 850 ilvl
    The only thing that says is that you're playing with bad to mediocre players with 1000% certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I take it you quoted the wrong person?

Personally I can cheese top of the meters on heroic in some fights with AoE and such. But I'm also one of the few that actually uses pots a lot and I had quite a bit of drop luck making my weapon 889 by now, which is a lot higher than most of fellow guild mates.
    Buddy that's cool but the guild clearing mythic right now are not cheesing logs for rankings they're trying to down bosses as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Deleted
    i just want to add
    Exorsus, Serenity, DT, From Scratch and Method (only 5 i bothered to check)
    All used a Unh DK dps in all fights exept 2 (in total, not per guild).
    And for example Exorsus had no Arcane mage, WW Monk, BM Hunter, Enhancement Shammy, Arms War or Feral druid.
    Makes it worth questioning

I feel like we are looking at too small of a sample size for mythic. If you switch the difficulty to heroic it looks a lot more reasonable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlink View Post
    I feel like we are looking at too small of a sample size for mythic. If you switch the difficulty to heroic it looks a lot more reasonable.
    Took the sample from the top end guilds, aka the ones who knows what they are doing.
    Skillcap =/= low dps

Now, dont trust logs..

L2P issue.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dks don't have a baseline movement speed either? One we had was removed for a 15 second reduction to one of the worse movement speeds in the game? Does your movement speed get stuck on just about everything? Going up stairs while useing the dk speed is impossible? Blizzards soulution for this? Glyph to fix....uh ty? No fix it...

Also your a lock? Lock have generally have had a big health pool now you have a passive bubble as well. So useing a bit of health for speed with no cd is better.....the. what we have.