Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryggve View Post
    Exorsus didn't use any warlocks on their kill, so it shouldn't make any difference whatsoever.
    Their kill-shot has 3 (unless I'm missing something)
    https://twitter.com/ExorsusWoW/statu...33997578231809
    Desktop System: i5 6600k @ 4.2ghz | 32GB DDR4 | GeForce GTX 1070

Emerald Nightmare Mythic race

There's no secret here. There's no need for investigation, rumors, region bash, or shit talk.

Exorsus put in the work and brought their best. Their best was enough to finish the race and clinch World First.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    its pretty common knowledge among top guilds that slootbag is trash
    Why would the #1 guild poach an out of region tank with no World Firsts if it was "common knowledge" that he is trash.
    Last edited by Hallebarry; 2016-09-29 at 01:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by irralis View Post
    They are listing the people who were there for the entirety of progress, most likely. There are more than 20 people listed.

Their 20-man lineup on Xavius is visible on wowprogress and doesn't have any warlock.

7+ Year Old Account
    They listed 27 players for 20 man mythic kill. They prolly just took a whole guild photo.

So apparently method downed mythic cenarius and is now 6/7? https://twitter.com/Methodsco

7+ Year Old Account
    well done exorsus!

more like www·serenity.qq now - but i think all people/fanboys around them shouted "no competition .. gg serenity" right? can´t imagine anyone of them did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    its pretty common knowledge among top guilds that slootbag is trash
    The only thing that is pretty common knowledge is how awful of a shitposter you are.

Also imagine having such a colossal ego that you go make your own guild and still get ran over by your old guild that everyone swore was dead in the water when you left. Serenity getting worked by Method is the real entertainment in all of this.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Kreps rejoined. Fragnance trolled like that in HFC as well. Slootbag is an established tank.

I mean, I enjoy seeing these big face streamer turds falling flat on their fa(/e)ces, but this is a load of hogwash.
    Pretty Lame Toll if that is what Kreps was doing, failed to work unless it was to troll the community.

No serious raiding guild would decide to go slow paced thinking a key member possibly left of another contender.

Course nobody will know what really transpired till later, nor would I assume anything specific at this point either

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    So apparently method downed mythic cenarius and is now 6/7? https://twitter.com/Methodsco
    Confirmed on their Guild achievement page as well

There is 27 people in that photo...
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Don't understand that EU thingy either. Russia is half in Europe, half in Asia....guess because the main cities are in Europe?
    You're right, the 77% in Asia makes 50% in EU. god i wish i went to math class
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    They are listing the people who were there for the entirety of progress, most likely. There are more than 20 people listed.

Their 20-man lineup on Xavius is visible on wowprogress and doesn't have any warlock.
    I stand corrected. I'm so used to that list being wrong/incomplete that I didn't even bother to go check.
    Desktop System: i5 6600k @ 4.2ghz | 32GB DDR4 | GeForce GTX 1070

Deleted
    As has already been mentioned, that's their entire roster including people that were not present for the kill.

Not really a part of the Mythic race, but I can't help but also lol at Nihilum and their W120ish kill on Elerethe. Apparently they even had personal loot on.

Deleted
    Exorsus used their immunities and found a way to work around the fight. I don't think it's a targeted exploit since many debuffs can be removed using immunities. Not sure if they used warlocks but still it's fine they found a way.

For all the fan boiz out there remember that other guilds cleared heroic this reset and had serveral ilvls of advantage. Not to mention the 17 hours in over other guilds puting 10 in. They deserve this. The hotfix will make it somewhat harder for the other guilds.
    Besides everyone keeps talking how they cheesed xavious, but ultimatly that makes no differance since other guilds were still stuck on Cenarius at the time of their kill, 2 bosses away from world first. Now just wait for a hotfix on cenarius (like cenariuses hit box matches his model more properly) and you'll have fanboiz "awww they cheeses cenarius as well melee hitting him before they where near his model"

Quote Originally Posted by Trexer View Post
    Exorsus used their immunities and found a way to work around the fight. I don't think it's a targeted exploit since many debuffs can be removed using immunities. Not sure if they used warlocks but still it's fine they found a way.

For all the fan boiz out there remember that other guilds cleared heroic this reset and had serveral ilvls of advantage. Not to mention the 17 hours in over other guilds puting 10 in. They deserve this. The hotfix will make it somewhat harder for the other guilds.
    Besides everyone keeps talking how they cheesed xavious, but ultimatly that makes no differance since other guilds were still stuck on Cenarius at the time of their kill, 2 bosses away from world first. Now just wait for a hotfix on cenarius (like cenariuses hit box matches his model more properly) and you'll have fanboiz "awww they cheeses cenarius as well melee hitting him before they where near his model"
    The immunity hotfix was live before exorsus killed the boss if you are basing this of the patchnotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Yeah because area is what matters, not the fact that 77% of the population lives in the European part.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    I wonder if there is a single good tank on the planet then, because according to 'insiders' Method/Serenity had a problem with EVERY one they've had (Treckie/Sco/several recruits) over the years.
    Sejta and Fraggi? maybe :d

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I stand corrected. I'm so used to that list being wrong/incomplete that I didn't even bother to go check.
    Better to check their guild armoury page on battle.net.. Would be the most accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Guess you skipped Geography class then. More than 2/3 of the population live in the European part. Most of Russia has like no population, it's just a really cold landmass.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Guess you skipped Geography class then. More than 2/3 of the population live in the European part. Most of Russia has like no population, it's just a really cold landmass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Yeah because area is what matters, not the fact that 77% of the population lives in the European part.
    But he didn't mention population now did he? he stated that half of RUSSIA was in Europe, Not half of its population!
    by that logic i could say your glans is 50% of your genital beacuse thats the only important part right? screw the shaft!(not literally)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.