Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    It's not an opinion. It's how it is in Swedish culture. Few will call you a Swede if you're born to non-swedish parents.
    As a Swede this is bullshit, several people i know who don't even have Swedish citizenship are considered "Swedish", for example my foster brother, who is technically an American citizen but since he has lived here for most of his life i would beat the shit out of anyone trying to shame him for "not being Swedish enough".

There's this concept, "Svenskhet" in Sweden, which is a grade system of how Swedish you are. If you are born to Swedish parents, you are definitely Swedish. If you are born to non-swedish parents but adhere to the Swedish culture, you can be regarded as being Swedish too. If you are born to immigrant parents but adhere to your parents culture, then you will never be regarded as Swedish. You will be an outsider to most Swedes and most will never recognize you as Swedish.
    This is also bullshit.
    Last edited by Zorial; 2016-09-29 at 01:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhorrg View Post
    Sky's not even cracking here. No stress visible. If that changes I'll let you know.

At the moment I'm going to go eat a chicken shwarma poutine; the ultimate gift of Arab immigration to Canada.

You have not lived until you've had a chicken shwarma poutine. Thank Nurgle for Middle Eastern food.
    There's mexican food in Sweden without mexicans living here. Using food as an argument for immigration is silly.

Deleted
    Shwarma, that burito type of thing. Yeah it tastes decent if its well made. Still out with arabs.

There's mexican food in Sweden without mexicans living here. Using food as an argument for immigration is silly.
    I didn't use it as an argument, I said it was delicious and a great gift.

I believe in one world governance, so I don't so much believe in immigration as much as I believe in just erasing the lines to begin with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I linked you exactly to the wikipedia page and I understand very well what the connection between marxism and the equality movement is.

Don't go around declaring people don't know about Sweden just because they disagree with you.
    Just as a reminder you made the following claims:
    - Only 10% of rapes get reported
    - Swedish government are marxists
    - Disagreed with official sources (Bra and Wikipedia)

Look in the mirror. I think you should do well to recognize you're living in your own reality if you believe the above.
    10-20%*.
    I didn't say the government are marxists.
    I didn't disagree with any official sources.

Deleted
    I didn't use it as an argument, I said it was delicious and a great gift.

I believe in one world governance, so I don't so much believe in immigration as much as I believe in just erasing the lines to begin with.
    You are one of the open border marxist guys, that want welfare from my produced money yes?

Canadian "we all live together" multiculturalism is working just fine thank you. The worst thing my immigrant neighbor does to me is occasionally use powdered detergent in the liquid only machine.
    Wow, you guys took in 25.000 - 30.000 pre-selected people (no solo males, only families or females and children) into a country with 32 million population and spread them around the whole country. Flash news dude, 8.000-15.000 of them arrive every single day into Europe, 68%of them are single males and they are sheltered in ghettos what they already started to turn into sharia controlled no-go zones. Yeah, good luck turning that into multiculturalism

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    You are one of the open border marxist guys, that want welfare from my produced money yes?
    No, I'm a technocrat and transhumanist. I believe in eliminating the need for humans to work for a living via automation.

I want to free you from work.

Marxism believes in the control of production being given to the working class. I believe in the elimination of class via the elimination of "jobs".

No one needs money, they need resources. If we can build machines that extract and manufacture those resources, then the entire concept of money becomes unnecessary.

You don't "produce" money. Unless you print them at home but you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Wow, you guys took in 25.000 - 30.000 pre-selected people (no solo males, only families or females and children) into a country with 32 million population and spread them around the whole country. Flash news dude, 8.000-15.000 of them arrive every single day into Europe, 68%of them are single males and they are sheltered in ghettos what they already started to turn into sharia controlled no-go zones. Yeah, good luck turning that into multiculturalism
    And I'd take more in Canada if it was up to me. I'd open the flood gates if it was up to me.

Unfortunately, it's not.

Where you see distinct and individual cultures and ethnicity I see temporary biological constructs destined to change. I don't look at humans through a narrow frame, I step back and look at us like a biological phenomenon.

Where you see "Swedish Culture" I see "Germanic Culture C", where you see Polish I see "Slavic Germanic Hybrid Culture".

Where you see a future where "Swedish Culture" has died, I see a future "Euro-Arab Culture".

I have no emotional connection to temporary biological constructs.

Deleted
    And I'd take more in Canada if it was up to me. I'd open the flood gates if it was up to me.

Unfortunately, it's not.

Where you see distinct and individual cultures and ethnicity I see temporary biological constructs destined to change. I don't look at humans through a narrow frame, I step back and look at us like a biological phenomenon.

Where you see "Swedish Culture" I see "Germanic Culture C", where you see Polish I see "Slavic Germanic Hybrid Culture".

Where you see a future where "Swedish Culture" has died, I see a future "Euro-Arab Culture".

Where do these guys come from? I mean wtf kind of brainwashing went on in the west.

Deleted

Maybe you don't. That is irrelevant. However you live in a society that is part of a civilization that is unique and different from others. Which for better or worse has given you (us) the living standard that the rest of the planet envies and desires.
    It is rooted in objective values and growth of certain ideas. That I think cannot be disputed by any educated person.

The European definition of the nation as one's place of birth and one's culture makes immigration particularly difficult. But in the United States as well, there is a serious fear that excessive immigration will cost the nation its culture. Those who trivialize or vilify this fear do not understand the centrality of culture to human life. Our community is what we are, and the shared values and beliefs are what make up the community. Immigration generates a reasonable fear that our shared culture will be lost, and with it, who we are. The fear that immigrants will not assimilate is the undertone of the immigration debate even in countries like the United States that were built on immigration.

Your subjective ideological considerations are irrelevant. You sweep aside the reality in which you and everyone lives, thinking that everyone else would do the same.

Star Trek ''one-world'' utopia can go and fist itself in the ass. Our differences are vast and non-trivial.

- - - Updated - - -

Where do these guys come from? I mean wtf kind of brainwashing went on in the west.
    Limousine socialsts are amusing. Comedy material.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7230cecf; 2016-09-29 at 02:02 PM.

Unfortunately, it's not.

...or to reality.

It's called ruthless reductionism and empiricism, you should try it.

Try looking at the universe as it is, not how you'd prefer it to be.

Look at humans the same way you'd look at any other animal. We evolved from the same place. All the things we do are biological constructs to assist in survival, even culture and religion are biological constructs. A beaver learned to build a dam, we learned to create philosophy. Both biological in nature.

Try, for a moment, to be objective.

10+ Year Old Account
    This brainwashing is called knowledge and reason. These things are not for everyone though... For some, it is better to make kindergarten level hateful comments on gaming forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    It's called ruthless reductionism and empiricism, you should try it.

Try looking at the universe as it is, not how you'd prefer it to be.

Look at humans the same way you'd look at any other animal. We evolved from the same place. All the things we do are biological constructs to assist in survival, even culture and religion are biological constructs. A beaver learned to build a dam, we learned to create philosophy. Both biological in nature.

You are not objective you're a technocrat though. Technocracy is a shit system where people will get shit on continously because humans are humans. It will end up with people getting killed because that's deemed the best way by the technocrats to get rid of unwanted elements.
    Last edited by mmoc1afe70b5e4; 2016-09-29 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    ...or to reality.
    Name one thing I said that is wrong. Swedish culture did derive from Germanic roots. Polish culture, due to its proximity to both Germanics and Slavics create a hybrid of the two.

Every culture that has ever existed either merged with others or was consumed. What makes you think our current cultural norms won't do the same?

Every nation will not exist eventually, it's inevitable. They'll either split into smaller nations or merge into a larger one with neighbors.

Start looking at humanity in thousands of years.

Look at today with the same detachment you look at 3000 years ago.

Unfortunately, it's not.

Where you see a future where "Swedish Culture" has died, I see a future "Arab Culture".

Fixed it for you. But we don't have anything to talk about if you think that's perfectly fine and a wanted future....
    Well, actually i have one more question: Why don't you move to them if you want to live in a society like that and why don't you let us keep our society? You get what you want and we get what we want.

Deleted

*tips fedora*.

Where do people like you dwell in? You give an impression of someone who hasn't read a single history book in his life.

You are not objective you're a technocrat though. Technocracy is a shit system where people will get shit on continously because humans are humans.
    Technocracy is rule by scientists and engineers. A) no country has ever used technocracy, so you can't judge how it works and b) it's the most objective system because it's rule via science.