Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teto View Post
    Have you guys seen / noticed the interaction between the NPC Hudson Crawford? I was questing around that area and he interacted with me. I posted it on his NPC profile on Wowhead.

I just got to Artifact Knowledge 4 and he said that. So i was wondering if that meant something or I've been blind and never saw it before
    Well when I was running around as my sub rogue, some NPC got disgusted by the fact that I was wielding demon fangs. So it might just be a random scripted reaction.

PS. several runs with 600+ score now and no stormfist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripax View Post
    PS. several runs with 600+ score now and no stormfist.
    I've got them on my first 600+ run, so I think chances are high. I didn't even knew there can drop this weapon skin http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...whide/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by vertol View Post
    I've got them on my first 600+ run, so I think chances are high. I didn't even knew there can drop this weapon skin http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...whide/advanced
    I've had every run but the first two over 600 and no skin. Its just rng like everything else this expansion.

Deleted
    I've received the skin today after unlocking Artifact Knowledge 5 yesterday. The skin could be 100% IF you have AK5 or higher?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HTPRO View Post
    I've received the skin today after unlocking Artifact Knowledge 5 yesterday. The skin could be 100% IF you have AK5 or higher?
    Gz. And no, it isn't. I've got AK5 (tomorrow or the day after, not sure, I'm at 6). The last few runs I finished at ~715, which is a normal clear without going up the nets and without some respawn-camping, which got fixed afaik anyway. Still no skin. So:

Quote Originally Posted by Gorlab View Post
    Its just rng like everything else this expansion.
    That seems to be the case. The chance MAY get higher with higher score, but it still remains random.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2016-09-29 at 11:43 AM.

not a monk, but GM of my guild just got his. Huanni on Bleeding Hollow. pretty sure he's AK5 too.

Deleted
    Just a heads up, I unlocked it today with only AK2!
    Noticed the WQ on the map, switched to BM and killed almost everything except The Elfbreaker and the room to the right at the entrance. I have 5 or 6 untouched chests in the dungeons aswell (I don't have any Berserkers, Mana-Ragers or Spell-guys, only got the +25% dmg, anti-fear and +25% health chests).

Got it from the big chests at the end of the scenario, around 610 points.

Pic: (farmed for the white ones right after, I don't like the blue ones)

Deleted
    Unlocked mine this morning, yay! Got to 694, with AK5 and some 40 dudes left. So used to them not dropping that I didn't even check my loot 'til I got to Dalaran.

I want my Hulk hands. ;_;
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

What strat are you all using to keep your withered alive besides switching to BM? My last cpl of runs i take it nice and slow, making sure not to pull too much and lose any guys... then BAM Dro randomly appears and wipes out my army!

Should I save the withered that I "can" collect on the way until after he spawns?
    Is there an addon that notifys you where he will spanw?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    What strat are you all using to keep your withered alive besides switching to BM? My last cpl of runs i take it nice and slow, making sure not to pull too much and lose any guys... then BAM Dro randomly appears and wipes out my army!

Should I save the withered that I "can" collect on the way until after he spawns?
    Is there an addon that notifys you where he will spanw?
    Dro will continue to fuck your shit up until you collect all the permanent buffs. Once you have the 10 and 5 chests that spawn in the rooms before Dro, he shouldn't be much of an issue anymore. I got all the chests and usually start with 900 mana worth of withered, and Dro melts in about 10 seconds. Running as WW.

There are no addons, he patrols all of the first large room while invisible so he doesn't "spawn" per say.

Nope, I have done full clears with over 690 score at AK5 and not gotten them yet. Just rng.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avejl View Post
    Noticed the WQ on the map, switched to BM and killed almost everything except The Elfbreaker and the room to the right at the entrance. I have 5 or 6 untouched chests in the dungeons aswell (I don't have any Berserkers, Mana-Ragers or Spell-guys, only got the +25% dmg, anti-fear and +25% health chests).

I unlocked the red and white ones on mine already. Red ones are my favorite. I really want the green ones to be a true hulk hands, but my main spec is MW and always do mythics as that. So prob won't ever get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. Looks like AK effects the % of acquiring hidden skins. Guessing this is true for all specs and classes. I got mine when I had AK3 or so.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Avejl View Post

How did you get the white ones?
    What does AK mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Just got AK5, will test tomorrow to see if I get my hulk hands.

Respect everyone who gots em ive been rocking 600+ runs since launch and I havent seen em yet, Im AK5 aswell
    I dont even know why u guys are doing the scenario as BrM, at this point if u start with 20 you basicily just need to press Mayhem and everything dies no matter what spec your playing

Damn im looking forward to getting that shit for myself

Just got it today:

Been reading this thread becoming super jelly and BAM hit me like HULK HANDS.

AK: 4
    Spec: WW
    Loot: WW
    Score: 717 (Cleared all)

Some special notes: Today was the 1st of 6 attempts as WW rest have been BrM. This was best finish as well with 43 withered. I also last try got the hidden chest ability and that was the last chest to get in this scenario. Hope this helps!

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you guys get the stormfists from the chest you always get at the end, that has the nightfallen rep items, or do you HAVE to kill the boss behind the spider gauntlet because it's in that specific chest only?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    so about unlocking other color versions: do i have to use blue stormfist skin without Tmog to get it? Cuz atm i got them on me but transmoged and i can't check if my world quests/HK are working correctly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    How could you have done 600+ runs if the scenario is only available every 2-3 days?
    xd

just xd

Deleted
    I found mine yesterday, i did my run as BM, switched to WW before opening big final chest.
    Cleared it with 708 points, 60 withered alive (i have picked up all chest in previous runs).