10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    This is such a funny debate (I'm not wrong btw, just tired of beating dead horse), because any questions about birth and tax returns should be good for me if you guys are right about Trump's total incompetence when it comes to actual policy. It just blows my mind that you wouldn't be more mad about those debate questions if you think he would go up and there and get smoked when it comes to actual policy questions.
    His responses to policy questions were absolutely pathetic.. failing first exam of international relations 101 in a community college bad. His answer when asked what his thoughts are on the current nuclear policy of the United States as compared to what certain groups were pushing Obama to adopt, which is a spot on question to ask someone who has taken heat for months for a lack of understanding of the country's nuclear policy and has had plenty of time to brush up on it, clearly indicated that he is completely unaware of American nuclear weapon policy. When asked about the economy, he went into a tirade against Clinton and then did a brief bit into trickle down economics without any actual explanation for how it would differ from the last time said generalized policies failed. And his law and order rant was just that, a rant with no substantive platform or policies to draw on. It really seems like you've been completely beguiled by the drama around certain parts of the debate, and so do not focus on the parts that are far more deeply disturbing for the educated voter.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2016-09-29 at 07:12 AM.

This is such a funny debate (I'm not wrong btw, just tired of beating dead horse), because any questions about birth and tax returns should be good for me if you guys are right about Trump's total incompetence when it comes to actual policy. It just blows my mind that you wouldn't be more mad about those debate questions if you think he would go up and there and get smoked when it comes to actual policy questions.

At what point do you guys start getting mad? If we waste 2 more debate questions about Trump University and the rape allegation next debate are you still ok? Why would you ever be ok with non policy questions if you think he'll get smoked? You don't think the American public will understand the policy questions? Makes no sense to me. Everybody knows he hasn't released his tax returns and he's not going to!
    Actually you and Trump are both wrong. You just don't want to admit it because then you would admit defeat and it would just be another lie to add to your pile of lies. I mean NO ONE should willingly be this ignorant and try to defend something that is known to be wrong like you are.

- - - Updated - - -

The tactical direction I am moving in is towards my bed . Smoked on everything is major stretch.
    No, its the ONLY stretch. He got DESTROYED. The only people that think he won, are the people spamming those non-scientific online polls from /pol/ or /r_TheDonald. That was on sites that are mainly populated by right wing conspiracies or alt right bullshit. With the exception of Time that is. Time put up an online poll and those 2 sites spammed them with new accounts to vote over and over and over to make it seem like he won and Hooked and Orlong took it that he won with those polls. But with real polls and REAL journalists, he got DESTROYED. Even Fox News said he got worked like a $2 street hooker.

Deleted
    So glad Hillary is against Voter ID laws, they disenfranchise the ILLEGALS (which is a large part of her base).

The Cascade Mall shooting suspect, Arcan Cetin, may face an additional investigation related to his voting record and citizenship status.

Federal sources confirm to KING 5 that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary.

Cetin, who immigrated to the United States from Turkey as a child, is considered a permanent resident or green card holder. While a permanent resident can apply for U.S. citizenship after a certain period of time, sources tell KING his status had not changed from green card holder to U.S. citizen.

While voters must attest to citizenship upon registering online or registering to vote at the Department of Licensing Office, Washington state doesn't require proof of citizenship. Therefore elections officials say the state's elections system operates, more or less, under an honor system.

"We don’t have a provision in state law that allows us either county elections officials or the Secretary of State's office to verify someone’s citizenship," explained Secretary of State Kim Wyman. "So, we’re in this place where we want to make sure we’re maintaining people’s confidence in the elections and the integrity of the process, but also that we’re giving this individual, like we would any voter, his due process. We’re moving forward, and that investigation is really coming out of the investigation from the shootings."
    Disgusting!

http://www.king5.com/news/local/inve...cord/327490798

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, our voter ID laws stopped 1,000 American citizens from voting today, but at least we stopped that one random guy! Democracy!
    Eat yo vegetables

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Well, our voter ID laws stopped 1,000 American citizens from voting today, but at least we stopped that one random guy! Democracy!
    Link?

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Link?

/10char
    You want a link to a vote that happened today? I think you are missing his point...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo since the plan of Clinton dying on stage didn't happen.... What is the plan of the Internet support of trump now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Sooo since the plan of Clinton dying on stage didn't happen.... What is the plan of the Internet support of trump now?
    Accusing Clinton of using an earpiece to feed her lines during the debate it seems.

And using an anti-seizure device. One or the other or both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Accusing Clinton of using an earpiece to feed her lines during the debate it seems.

Can we just say she is a robot or reptilian?

Don't forget that she was secretly signaling Holt when she wanted him to jump in.

If an ID law stops you from voting, you're too dumb to vote.

When will Clinton be held accountable for enabling her rapist husband?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Disgusting!
    How long did you search to find this ONE guy, if illegals are such a "large" part of her base?

So, it sounds like you have a problem with even one person committing voter fraud. Even just one. You think it's disgusting. That'd neat.

Stephen Bannon, Donald Trump's campaign CEO, himself committed voter fraud. His official address for voter registration is a vacant house in Florida, which he's never visited (he rented it for his ex wife, no not the one he beat, the other one), which is vacant, and which is due to be demolished.

Registering to vote at an address you do not live in is voter fraud. How's that glass house going? How "disgusting" do you find the person Trump intentionally hired to run his campaign now? Where's the outrage? COME ON!
    Last edited by Breccia; 2016-09-29 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well look at the broader picture mr woke af. Why is it that after laws like this are proposed, magically dmv locations start being shut down in certain areas?

10+ Year Old Account

Don't forget the cough drops and the "shady rat" taking her notes afterwards. (I checked the trump subreddit for fun yesterday, it was awful)
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Link?

/10char
    It's a comment on what we know to be true. Voter ID laws disenfranchise millions of Americans (disproportionately minorities). While the evidence of those they stop from illegally voting is minuscule by comparison.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    When will Clinton be held accountable for enabling her rapist husband?
    About as soon as you will learn to make a coherent argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Or too poor. But hey, same thing, right?!?
    Eat yo vegetables

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Stephen Bannon, Donald Trump's campaign CEO[/url], himself committed voter fraud. His official address for voter registration is a vacant house in Florida, which he's never visited (he rented it for his ex wife, no not the one he beat, the other one), which is vacant, and which is due to be demolished.

Registering to vote at an address you do not live in is voter fraud. How's that glass house going? How "disgusting" do you find the person Trump intentionally hired to run his campaign now? Where's the outrage? COME ON!
    Stephen Brannon is an American citizen. Your attempt to compare that to an illegal immigrant voting illegally in the country is PATHETIC. Not even in the same fucking realm as what I posted. But that is okay, that is what people that would support Hillary do - compare an apple to Mars and think they have made some kind of significant point.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's a comment on what we know to be true. Voter ID laws disenfranchise millions of Americans (disproportionately minorities). While the evidence of those they stop from illegally voting is minuscule by comparison.
    So you're just making up shit and passing it off as if it were factual. Got it.