Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Can't even get into a +2 group sitting at 857...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    our DPS is far from fine...
    It's OK now we're middle of the pack.

Crisis adverted.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...1&difficulty=4

Unholy is fine in that heroic ranking, but frost really isn't. That may be selection bias; too early to tell for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahti View Post
    their loss, Frost is great in dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post

Crisis adverted.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#sample=1

Mythic raiding says a different story

37 unholy and wohoo 2 frost parses with probably mostly wipes are for sure statistically significant... not.
    A fool with a tool is still a fool.

15+ Year Old Account

Crisis adverted.

The middle of the pack ends at Destruction Warlock. Anything below that is bottom of the pack. You can see a clear drop.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    I would not mind to be last if the difference between the classes would be small. However this everything just not small difference..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    The middle of the pack ends at Destruction Warlock. Anything below that is bottom of the pack. You can see a clear drop.
    Top guilds are taking DKs to their mythic raids, so crisis adverted or so does everyone say.

I get that we're viable, however the perception out their right now is that we aren't. As I mentioned it took me over 20 tries to get into a M2 group at 857.

I ended up doing 40% of overall damage (400k dps overall)but we missed +2 BRH by 7 seconds.

Again, I get that we're good for mythic +, but the perception out there is so off that I'm limited to carrying guildies who rarely play or applying to 20 groups and carrying randoms.

I get that we're viable, however the perception out their right now is that we aren't. As I mentioned it took me over 20 tries to get into a M2 group at 857.

I ended up doing 40% of overall damage (400k dps overall)but we missed +2 BRH by 7 seconds.

Again, I get that we're good for mythic +, but the perception out there is so off that I'm limited to carrying guildies who rarely play or applying to 20 groups and carrying randoms.
    whats your build in mythics+ ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Top guilds are taking DKs to their mythic raids, so crisis adverted or so does everyone say.
    That's great, but are they Frost?
    Statix will suffice.

No, they aren't..

Deleted
    Just play UH and it'd be OK :^)

15+ Year Old Account
    Just play UH and it'd be OK :^)
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    No, they aren't..
    Exactly. But I want to play Frost. Have been ever since Wrath of the Lich King.
    Statix will suffice.

Exactly. But I want to play Frost. Have been ever since Wrath of the Lich King.
    So play frost. I have 21 points in blades, 17 in apocolypse and 13 in maw. I am focusing purely on blades going forward and leveling an enhance shaman, rogue and mage for nighthold should frost not be good by then. Basically all I do is focus on Artifact Power world quests and the daily emissary daily heroic now so I can get back on my alts to level. I have a group of friends I run mythic dungeons with, but I also try and get my only M+ "carry" in with randoms. Since they use my key to get the chests they want. Either way, just play what you feel like and hope for the best. And if it doesn't work out just play something else or quit.

Yep, enhance is amazing this expansion. And I hear while leveling as subtlety, you basically 2-hit quest mobs, teleporting in with stealth. That sounds pretty sweet.

Level other classes while continuing artifact research and doing emissary WQs only on your DK, in the hopes it gets buffed in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Yep, enhance is amazing this expansion. And I hear while leveling as subtlety, you basically 2-hit quest mobs, teleporting in with stealth. That sounds pretty sweet.

Level other classes while continuing artifact research and doing emissary WQs only on your DK, in the hopes it gets buffed in the future.
    That only lasts for a couple of levels where hfc gear hasn't been scaled to legion yet. Once you hit 105~ things start to hit much harder and need more hits.

lol im being requested for +6 and +7 because my AOE is out of control... I think you are doing something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by meumaxu View Post
    my AOE is out of control
    with which build ?