Quote Originally Posted by Nando1991 View Post
    Can i ask what your point is? A redesigned spell doesnt have anything to do with what i just replied.
    I think his point is, our St damage actually gets nerfed with new crusade in 7.1, so instead of fixing the fething talent in question, they are buffing our baseline St damage.
    Which is a very logical solution from where I'm standing.

Deleted
    Can i ask what your point is? A redesigned spell doesnt have anything to do with what i just replied.
    the redesign will reduce our dmg gained from crusade so it is reasonable to offset that somehow, by buffing other abilities. If this line of reason is not legit enough please let me know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    the redesign will reduce our dmg gained from crusade so it is reasonable to offset that somehow, by buffing other abilities. If this line of reason is not legit enough please let me know.
    Hehe, i seem to have missed that yes. No reason to be a prick about it though

Deleted
    Hehe, i seem to have missed that yes. No reason to be a prick about it though
    i didn´t even start to be one and I wrote please. Oo

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is there any sources as to how much damage you lose by not using 3x GBoM? In my raid one of the healers is quite insistent on all the paladins putting multiple GBoWs on the healers to help their mana regen but I thought this was a big no no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Is there any sources as to how much damage you lose by not using 3x GBoM? In my raid one of the healers is quite insistent on all the paladins putting multiple GBoWs on the healers to help their mana regen but I thought this was a big no no?
    Roughly 10% or so, tell your healer he is a idiot.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Roughly 10% or so, tell your healer he is a idiot.
    Hmm, was hoping that it had been clarified in a guide or something, /meh I'll just tell the RL that the healers an idiot because the internet says so

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    The datamined PTR tooltips are just updating the tooltips to include the hotfix that went out this week.

Blade of Justice: 400% -> 450% = 12.5% increase (13%)
    Divine Storm: 180% -> 216% = 20% increase
    Templar's Verdict: 400% -> 440% = 10% increase
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SolaronTich View Post
    The datamined PTR tooltips are just updating the tooltips to include the hotfix that went out this week.

Blade of Justice: 400% -> 450% = 12.5% increase (13%)
    Divine Storm: 180% -> 216% = 20% increase
    Templar's Verdict: 400% -> 440% = 10% increase
    Thats what i figured, and that is why i wondered why the buffs to Crusader Strike and Judgement were missing.

If you look at all the buffs to other classes, they perfectly match aswell. So as i said earlier, they must have changed their mind about the buff to Crusader Strike and Judgement.
    Last edited by mmocc1b9cad4cb; 2016-09-29 at 02:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, was hoping that it had been clarified in a guide or something, /meh I'll just tell the RL that the healers an idiot because the internet says so
    You can check logs on Warcraft logs as well, random one here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=62

It's not something you can just ignore.

Since launch, I've stacked a lot of "Fireflash" crafted gear and Haste/Crit dungeon drops. Do the Ret buffs re-prioritize Mastery as a desirable stat once again (not that it was something to outright avoid)?

If I understand correctly, Mastery gains more value when you take Greater Judgment and are hitting a lot of mobs with the debuff, and subsequently with your HP spenders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Since launch, I've stacked a lot of "Fireflash" crafted gear and Haste/Crit dungeon drops. Do the Ret buffs re-prioritize Mastery as a desirable stat once again (not that it was something to outright avoid)?

If I understand correctly, Mastery gains more value when you take Greater Judgment and are hitting a lot of mobs with the debuff, and subsequently with your HP spenders.
    It does gain alot more value with the Greater Judgment talent, as you hit more targets with your debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    You should sim your char and do what is best for your char. For my, haste is still well over strength even, and then comes versatility and only then crit.
    There is no stat weight that can be applied to everyone.
    I am using my own character. That's where I got the funky results.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I don't know why things work the way they do, but I'm fairly certain there's nothing wrong with simcraft. I've been following simcraft religiously, and I'm pretty satisfied with the results. Personally, my crit and vers are so close to each other, that I'm actually gemming/enchanting vers, and using crit food.
    In that case, there's a lot of misinformation going on regarding the value of haste. My most recent sim did indeed show versatility slightly ahead of the others, which makes it a fairly clear winner given that it also offers a damage reduction. Time to swap out my gems.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maylander View Post
    In that case, there's a lot of misinformation going on regarding the value of haste. My most recent sim did indeed show versatility slightly ahead of the others, which makes it a fairly clear winner given that it also offers a damage reduction.
    I've been seeing the same stuff for a while, thought it might be a bug with SimC lol. Do you need a FCM for haste to become super good or something *confused*.

I've been seeing the same stuff for a while, thought it might be a bug with SimC lol. Do you need a FCM for haste to become super good or something *confused*.
    Not sure. i've been attempting to get a FCM for weeks now to no avail. But simming myself every night the stats it wants me to go for Vers/Crit/Master/Haste. I keep telling it to *&(^ off but does indicate a dps increase with those stats. I just can't imagine the spec playing very well with low haste.

Deleted
    I was wondering what you'd recommend. 2.5 second crusade 840 or more judgment dmg 850, an increase of 3 Ilvl.

Thats what i figured, and that is why i wondered why the buffs to Crusader Strike and Judgement were missing.

If you look at all the buffs to other classes, they perfectly match aswell. So as i said earlier, they must have changed their mind about the buff to Crusader Strike and Judgement.
    Well, if they changed their mind about it, they didn't un-hotfix it. Checking my logs from Monday and Wednesday, I can clearly see a ~10% increase in both abilities. Maybe they just forgot those tooltip updates...?

Finally got my first legendary and it was Justice Gaze.

Feedback: Fist of Justice still reduces the cooldown, so above 75% HP it becomes 5 seconds. This is glorious.

The damage on the helm scales with your strength, so it will continue to be useful. Right now at 851 item level, and 25,114 STR HoJ is hitting for 130,552 damage. It CAN also crit!

Does anyone else have this legendary and what have you experienced with it? I can see it being very useful along with FoJ in Mythic + and on fights where CCing and bursting adds is important (H DoN perhaps).

It's too bad that it doesn't generate a HP because then it would create a fun alternate opener on ST bosses, but I guess that's too much to ask.

Anyways, yay legendary finally!
    Last edited by gusty jack; 2016-09-29 at 09:13 PM.

Question has there been a consensus formed on after going the long path to AtA of which gold talent to go for next? I was leaning towards Echo but seeing a lot of talk about AOE damage for the raids and mythic dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Well, if they changed their mind about it, they didn't un-hotfix it. Checking my logs from Monday and Wednesday, I can clearly see a ~10% increase in both abilities. Maybe they just forgot those tooltip updates...?
    It seems so. After the hotfix buff the tooltip of my Judgement and CS were updated, but I realized my DS and TV one weren't, so...