Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    One mission per day at 200% chance or two missions a day at 180%? Hmm.
    If you're running only one max rate mission per day with Millhouse, then you are allocating things poorly. I have two running right now at 200% each, and one is Millhouse and Destroyer on their own. Seriously, success rate IS important. My first 180% mission failed, and that one only took six (6) hours.

Seriously, Millhouse and Destroyer alone with the proper items max out on most missions even if they don't counter every threat. I don't understand why people are so caught up on getting quicker missions. Base rewards are often garbage on their own, and most people spend more than six (6) hours sleeping a day anyway. Coupled with the fact that missions don't disappear after a day, I don't understand why people are hung up on Millhouse being bad.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    real fire mages dont use bodyguards, they just like to watch the world burn!

the 3 best champions has got to be vargoth, millhouse and the arcane destroyer, since you can get equipment for them that synergizes extremely well with their perks, allowing you to fairly easily reach 200% regularly for the good bonus loot from missions if they are high ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    If you're running only one max rate mission per day with Millhouse, then you are allocating things poorly. I have two running right now at 200% each, and one is Millhouse and Destroyer on their own. Seriously, success rate IS important. My first 180% mission failed, and that one only took six (6) hours.

Seriously, Millhouse and Destroyer alone with the proper items max out on most missions even if they don't counter every threat. I don't understand why people are so caught up on getting quicker missions. Base rewards are often garbage on their own, and most people spend more than six (6) hours sleeping a day anyway. Coupled with the fact that missions don't disappear after a day, I don't understand why people are hung up on Millhouse being bad.

Who are the other 3 body guards you use to almost always get two 200% missions everyday?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joodas View Post
    Who are the other 3 body guards you use to almost always get two 200% missions everyday?
    My set up is Kalec, Modera, Arcane Destroyer, Millhouse, Vargoth. Four of them are currently waiting for Millhouse to finish a raid mission since all my other missions only give follower upgrade items and all of mine are already epic.
    BfA Beta Time

How well does that setup work with so many arcane mages?