Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Without trying to take anything away from Exorsus or Method, getting world first on an 'endboss' (not sure you can even call it that at this point...) that's killable in a little over two hours is hardly impressive. Blizzard really done did it this time with all the gear shenanigans. Honestly I'm not sure what they can even do for the Nighthold in terms of tuning with the current state of affairs.
    That's my take on it too. I've never competed at that level, but I imagine for those doing it this is a severe let down. Where's the fun in ripping through it all in one day?

I assume you just ask your employer nicely to give back your vacation time and just go to work for the rest of the week lol.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    If this is why you don't think it's impressive then you're just a fucking imbecile, plain and simple.
    Do you think an endboss should be killable in two hours of progression?
    Last edited by Rezhial; 2016-09-29 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    Holy crap man, the competition this tier has been pretty crazy. This is probably the most entertaining it has been since Highmaul where Paragon took it home from Method.

Though the Cenarius and Xavius situation is giving me flashbacks to Spine of Deathwing and Madness of Deathwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is why you don't think it's impressive then you're just a fucking imbecile, plain and simple.
    Do you even know who you are talking to? lol
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    https://twitter.com/Slootbag/status/781505827333083137

Here's hoping competition in the future is good

- - - Updated - - -

That would punish a large portion of the playerbase enjoying mythic+ for the sake of a few top guilds ^^
    Honestly, the only guys benefiting from endless Mythic+ spamming are the boys & girls who have 15h per day to burn in WoW, of which quite a few are now spending the majority of that time in Mythic raids.

It's an endless RNG gear upgrade treadmill, and that's wrong with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    On an unrelated note... I expected more from Pwnanza/Dragon. Curious what happened.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

15+ Year Old Account
    If you followed previous world first races (BRF/HFC are excellent examples) you'd notice that who kills early bosses fast was a bit of a crapshot, while real seperation happened at the really tough bosses that lasted for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    That's my take on it too. I've never competed at that level, but I imagine for those doing it this is a severe let down. Where's the fun in ripping through it all in one day?

I assume you just ask your employer nicely to give back your vacation time and just go to work for the rest of the week lol.
    First: Big Gratz to Exorsus for World #1 and Method for World #2.

Second: I can imagine that some of them felt that way, but this Tier is only like Half of a Tier anyway. I felt like that in Dragonsouls where my Guild spend 4 Weeks on Spine HC and after that we downed Madness HC in 10 Tries (for a respectable world top 50 place ). It was such a let down for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    If you followed previous world first races you'd notice that who kills early bosses fast was a bit of a crapshot, while real seperation happened at the really tough bosses that lasted for a while.
    Yep. Cenarius was that boss this time around and Exorsus completely dominated the field on him.

Length of time to clear has absolutely no indication on anything when everyone is competing on the same thing. You're just fucking butthurt that it didn't last longer. Takes nothing away from Exorsus.

Maybe we should go back to the 'glory days' when all 3 raids were cleared by uncapped toons within 72 hours of Wraths launch.

People trying to discredit Exorsus in any way are literally just retarded cunts.

Deleted
    Come on From Scratch, you can nab that 3rd spot.

I don't think you realize that you just said that to a former Paragon raid member.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    Do you even know who you are talking to? lol
    All the more reason they shouldn't have said something so flagrantly fucking stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cloud7928 View Post
    I don't think you realize that you just said that to a former Paragon raid member.
    Does not exclude anyone in the world from saying retarded things.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Cenarius was that boss this time around and Exorsus completely dominated the field on him.

Length of time to clear has absolutely no indication on anything when everyone is competing on the same thing. You're just fucking butthurt that it didn't last longer. Takes nothing away from Exorsus.

Maybe we should go back to the 'glory days' when all 3 raids were cleared by uncapped toons within 72 hours of Wraths launch.

People trying to discredit Exorsus in any way are literally just retarded cunts.
    I'm not 'butthurt' at all if anything I think it's hilarious that Serenity lost after all the talk.

People need to stop looking for an agenda everywhere. The final boss of a raid tier lasting for 2 hours is a joke, end of story. Exorsus themselves said so.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2016-09-29 at 03:12 PM.

I don't know what to tell you if you think killing an endboss in just over two hours is anywhere near comparable in prestige, to killing a boss in a week or two worth of attempts. This was obviously an abject failure on Blizzard's part and I can't imagine many of the participants of the race being happy with a one-day race.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    First: Big Gratz to Exorsus for World #1 and Method for World #2.

Second: I can imagine that some of them felt that way, but this Tier is only like Half of a Tier anyway. I felt like that in Dragonsouls where my Guild spend 4 Weeks on Spine HC and after that we downed Madness HC in 10 Tries (for a respectable world top 50 place ). It was such a let down for me.
    Hopefully Cenarius isn't a shitfest of a fight like spine was, stacking mages and rogues, woo...
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    I'm not 'butthurt' at all if anything I think it's hilarious that Serenity lost after all the talk.

People need to stop looking for an agenda everywhere. The final boss of a raid lasting for 2 hours is a joke, end of story.
    Fixed it for you.. this is not the end of the tier.. not even close.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiea View Post
    Hopefully Cenarius isn't a shitfest of a fight like spine was, stacking mages and rogues, woo...
    Seems like stacking Fire Mages and Marksmanship Hunters has been a recipe for success this tier. Low complexity, extremely high reward classes.

There's almost no Moonkins or Enhancement Shamans involved in these first few race teams.

All the more reason they shouldn't have said something so flagrantly fucking stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Does not exclude anyone in the world from saying retarded things.
    What is "retarded" about saying that the last boss of a raid on the highest difficulty, which should at least be a semi-hard fight, is a pushover like the first boss in the raid and Blizzard failed on their part to tune properly??

sco said he will make a video or smth about some facts on serenity/method split and shit and why it happened because he was reading mmo-champion and said that some people are so fucking clueless here and know nothing that its starting to piss him off LUL

Quote Originally Posted by cloud7928 View Post
    Oh? And how did Paragon do in this race?