Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    You're free to point out the differences.
    Okay then, first of all "Rape" is considered under a category called "Sexual Offences"

There are several types of Sexual Offences

1st: Rape (Våldtäkt)
    Sexually assaulting someone and succeeding in forcing sexual intercourse.

2nd: Attempted Rape (Försök till Våldtäkt)
    Sexually assaulting someone with the intent on forcing sexual intercourse but failing, and here is the first difference, this is still reported as RAPE.

3rd: Rape of Children (Våldtäkt mot Barn)
    Self explanatory.

4th: Sexual Harassment (Sexuellt Ofredande)
    Physical or verbal harassment with sexual context, for example spanking the buttox or calling out unsavory lines with sexual connotations. and here's another difference, these are often reported as attempted rape, and OFTEN SUCCEEDS.

5th: Procuring (Koppleri)
    Taking or accepting sexual compensation for services. Another difference, if the procuring is forced it is usually considered rape, but even if it is at first consensual it may later be reported as forced or rape, both of which go under the "rape" statistic.

6th: Sex trafficking (Sexhandel)
    Everything from whoring to selling sex-slaves, if a unwilling participant in the trafficking later decides to report the... "business" it is usually reported as Rape.

The biggest difference between most western countries and Sweden when it comes to rape is the immense tendency to retroactively consider something rape, for example, a girl/boy sleeps with someone whilst drunk but later decides "i would never have sex with this man willingly" she/he may report it as rape, and succeed with the lawsuit.
    Last edited by Zorial; 2016-09-29 at 02:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorial View Post
    Okay then, first of all "Rape" is considered under a category called "Sexual Offences"

There are several stages of Sexual Offences

1st: Rape (Våldtäkt)
    Sexually assaulting someone and succeeding in forcing sexual intercourse.

2nd: Attempted Rape (Försök till Våldtäkt)
    Sexually assaulting someone with the intent on forcing sexual intercourse but failing, and here is the first difference, this is still reported as RAPE.

3rd: Rape of Children (Våldtäkt mot Barn)
    Self explanatory.

4th: Sexual Harassment (Sexuellt Ofredande)
    Physical or verbal harassment with sexual context, for example spanking the buttox or calling out unsavory lines with sexual connotations. and here's another difference, these are often reported as attempted rape, and OFTEN SUCCEEDS.

5th: Procuring (Koppleri)
    Taking or accepting sexual compensation for services. Another difference, if the procuring is forced it is usually considered rape, but even if it is at first consensual it may later be reported as forced or rape, both of which go under the "rape" statistic.

6th: Sex trafficking (Sexhandel)
    Everything from whoring to selling sex-slaves, if a unwilling participant in the trafficking later decides to report the... "business" it is usually reported as Rape.

The biggest difference between most western countries and Sweden when it comes to rape is the immense tendency to retroactively consider something rape, for example, a girl/boy sleeps with someone whilst drunk but later decides "i would never have sex with this man willingly" she/he may report it as rape, and succeed with the lawsuit.
    Only 2 of those are actually rape in the rape statistics, rape and child rape.

You're also gonna have to provide some proof for your last part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    And if the wonderful and rich cultural influence and tradition you are importing, itself has no interest in diversity? What then?
    Then it doesn't move to a country with diversity, and you have no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

And if the wonderful and rich cultural influence and tradition you are importing, itself has no interest in diversity? What then?
    Whether they want to or not, their children will end up like us.

Let me tell you a story about the last Winter Olympics. Canada was going to win gold in Hockey again, because that's what we do, and CBC was going around the country to different bars and locations to check in on Canadians watching the hockey game.

So one stop was in a mosque who had a big screen set up to watch the game. They interviewed the parents, the older people there, who are dressed in their ethnic garb, didn't have a super great grasp of the languae, and didn't seem that interested in the hockey game. Then the camera turned to their children.

15 Arab (or maybe Pakistani or Afghani) kids in hockey jersies with team Canada signs going fucking wild. Those kids were as Canadian as I am, just browner.

I've smoked pot with guys who consider themselves practicing Muslims, but they grew up here so their version of Islam is a real laid back. Basically they don't eat pork and they fast for Ramadan, that's about it.

If the people actually were interested in the country and wanted to contribute, sure it'd be beneficial. But the fact that loads don't give a shit about the Western World and their norms and ideas will only lead to conflict, which we've already seen plently of, especially in Sweden.

It's negative when the change is brought on by refugees who have next to no skills that can get them a job. You can't build a country by taking in more people on humanitarian grounds than you take labor migrants. In Sweden that rate is almost 10:1 for refugee/labor migrants. Refugees rarely, if ever, become productive. It results in huge social and economic problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do they need to be paid for? Their family should be taking care of them, not having others pay for them.
    What about those that dont have a family or have lost their entire family?

Only 2 of those are actually rape in the rape statistics, rape and child rape.

You're also gonna have to provide some proof for your last part.
    No, attempted rape is often chucked in there as well because it is "A rape-related crime".

Sexual harassment is also often reported as rape, and Procuring sometimes magically "become rape" after the transaction is completed, also Sex trafficking with unwilling participants are also considered raped, and can actually get ALOT of people included in the same massive investigation, since every person no matter how unwitting to the situation that had sex with her are considered rapists.

As for the last, i will need some time to go digging since it isn't immediately apparent, nor extremely common.

Oh, and here's the best part, in some cases in mass media, reports labeled "Sexual Offences" are translated as "Rape Statistics".
    Last edited by Zorial; 2016-09-29 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhorrg View Post
    Whether they want to or not, their children will end up like us.
    That is wildly naive. The prevailing demographic will be, culturally, the product of their own upbringing and social norms, who they interact with. In heavily self-segregating immigrant populations, that is not going to be an "assimilated" profile. And given the demographic trends, if anyone's going to be assimilating longterm, it's going to be ethnic/native Swedes.

Your new neighbors have no interest at all in you being the 'multi' to their 'culti'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Where's the diversity in a totally islamic centered country? Where is the diversity in the annihilation of the white race? Because that's what's happening in Sweden right now, it's dying slowly.
    Are you Fcking serious?? The extermination of the White race in Sweden? REALLY? Do you know how long it would take for the current population of ALL immigrants to do that in Sweden? id Wager a guess in the hundreds of years if it would even be possible.

Stop trying to paint yourself as you want to preserve our "Swedish heritage and Culture" and call yourself what you really are, a RACIST pure and simple own up your opinions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorial View Post
    No, attempted rape is often chucked in there as well because it is "A rape-related crime".

Sexual harassment is also often reported as rape, and Procuring tends to magically "become rape" after the transaction is completed, also Sex trafficking with unwilling participants are also considered raped, and can actually get ALOT of people included in the same massive investigation, since every person no matter how unwitting to the situation that had sex with her are considered rapists.

As for the last, i will need some time to go digging since it isn't immediately apparent, nor extremely common.
    You're gonna have to provide proof that attempted rape and sexual harassment is reported as rape. Same for your statement about procuring.

As for your comment about sex trafficking, that is not true.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is wildly naive. The prevailing demographic will be, culturally, the product of their own upbringing and social norms, who they interact with. In heavily self-segregating immigrant populations, that is not going to be an "assimilated" profile. And given the demographic trends, if anyone's going to be assimilating longterm, it's going to be ethnic/native Swedes.

Your new neighbors have no interest at all in you being the 'multi' to their 'culti'.
    The problem is that Mhorrg and I are Canadian, and we see how utterly bankrupt your claims here are everyday, by looking at our own neighbours. There are no "self-segregating immigrant populations". If they're doing so, it's because their host country is failing to integrate them effectively.

No, the argument for taking them have been economic benefits. That it would be a boon to the country. Now it's starting to show that it's not a boon and that the critics were right.

Citizenship does not make you one of the Swedish people though. Nor do you get citizenship by being born there.

No, they're not.
    So i guess you are from Sweden then? I mean seems you know really much about it and the laws and rules that apply?

A question for you? If a refugee or immigrant gets citizenship, are they Swedish? and are their Children that are born there Swedish?

Except it's already happening right now, as I mentioned.

Have you ever bothered hanging out with just a normal, moderate Muslim? One who drinks and smokes and does normal shit? They're normal people.

Shit, go to England and find 10 Pakistanis. I bet 9 of them have British accents so thick you wouldn't understand them.

They've already been integrating for years.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yeah why don't they like, jump in boats and go rape and pillage coastal cities like back in the days.

By the way social democracy had a massive success in europe, what are you talking about.
    Success? Is that what they teach you in university and mainstream media? Look at social problems in Germany, France, England, Sweden and Norway. You call it a success? Immigration is not a great solution to decreasing local population. Somehow politicians need to make money. The globalist agenda will bring hell to this world. I live in Canada and all races live in closed communities. Arabs with arabs, chinese with chinese, whites with whites. Are you really that naive? They help each other and have their own values and beliefs. Next generations wont change anything. What is happening now is social experiment in those leftist/feminist/SJW/matriarchal countries. They are doomed.

You know, before I started posting on MMO-C, I couldn't have had a better opinion of Sweden as a country - I thought of it just as this land of cool, chill people who didn't poke around other people's business, didn't take stupid shit too seriously, and just wanted to have fun and be happy. But damn, after a few months of just nonstop threads bitching about refugees and the EU constantly, as if no other country has to deal with the same kinds of problems and Swedish culture demands special consideration and protection in a way that no other country deserves, I guess I was wrong about you guys all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhorrg View Post
    That's the thing though, that love IS physical. It's not subjective. It's specifically oxytocin.

When you pick up your child for the first time your DNA has designed you to be flooded with oxytocin so you can create a rapid bond with that little bag of DNA because your DNA "wants" that bag of DNA to go forth and make more.

So it's not subjective at all, it's the good ol' selfish gene at work.

Just like when you play a game you enjoy, that's just dopamine.

It's still great. I enjoy dopamine (I evolved to ffs). I love oxytocin (also evolved to). But they're not magic, they're chemistry.
    Right, so going way back if you'll follow me, subjective things do have physical value but the value cannot be objectively defined. But to deny the value existence is to deny physical reality.

Basically, objective truth isn't absolute and so to base an absolute world view around the idea that it could be is doomed to fail.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The problem is that Mhorrg and I are Canadian, and we see how utterly bankrupt your claims here are everyday, by looking at our own neighbours. There are no "self-segregating immigrant populations". If they're doing so, it's because their host country is failing to integrate them effectively.
    It's like looking into some alternate reality, ain't it?

They keep telling me to prepare for Muslim rape gangs and then I look out the window at my Muslim neighbor watering the plants and she waves at me. My local corner store has a Muslim employee who wears heavy metal shirts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    So i guess you are from Sweden then? I mean seems you know really much about it and the laws and rules that apply?

A question for you? If a refugee or immigrant gets citizenship, are they Swedish? and are their Children that are born there Swedish?
    Speaking from my experience of it.

The law can state that their nationality is Swedish but to be considered Swedish socially is an entirely different matter. To be considered swedish socially you pretty much need to embrace swedish culture or be born to swedish parents, in which case nobody even bats an eye. It's easier for white people to pass than non-white people too.

I'm mixed and I have run into a lot of issues with this, I was born in Sweden and have been raised in Sweden and I am as much swedish as the swedes themselves culturally but I am very visibly different than ethnic swedes due to looking more like my mother which makes them reluctant to call me Swedish despite my father being Swedish, until they find out I've grown up the same way they have.

Quote Originally Posted by kubasniak View Post
    Success? Is that what they teach you in university and mainstream media? Look at social problems in Germany, France, England, Sweden and Norway. You call it a success? Immigration is not a great solution to decreasing local population. Somehow politicians need to make money. The globalist agenda will bring hell to this world. I live in Canada and all races live in closed communities. Arabs with arabs, chinese with chinese, whites with whites. Are you really that naive? They help each other and have their own values and beliefs. Next generations wont change anything. What is happening now is social experiment in those leftist/feminist/SJW/matriarchal countries. They are doomed.
    Yes success. It's a fact. Social democracy used to be huge in large parts of Europe. It's only since the 90's that social democracy in Europe has declined, that's not to say our societies are not still shaped by social democratic policies implemented in the past. Social Democrats used to command 50% of the vote in Sweden, dominating government for decades from the 1910's and onward. Even though I vote for the other major bloc in Sweden made up of liberals, liberal conservatives and christian democrats that is an undeniable fact. They transformed Sweden from a traditionally conservative and poor society into a massively innovative, industrial and rich country and helped expand the rights of all people by making sure we got universal suffrage and universal healthcare, among other things. They kept going throughout the 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's with only minor interruptions in government. It is an undeniable fact how much better the lives of Swedish people got over that period of time. I would argue that it is now better than ever, but that will be denied by you and others. What you cannot deny is what success social democrats have had in Europe, because the Swedish example is far from the only one.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2016-09-29 at 03:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    You know, before I started posting on MMO-C, I couldn't have had a better opinion of Sweden as a country - I thought of it just as this land of cool, chill people who didn't poke around other people's business, didn't take stupid shit too seriously, and just wanted to have fun and be happy. But damn, after a few months of just nonstop threads bitching about refugees and the EU constantly, as if no other country has to deal with the same kinds of problems and Swedish culture demands special consideration and protection in a way that no other country deserves, I guess I was wrong about you guys all along.
    If you look at people doomsaying about Sweden, very few of them are actually Swedish. Mostly it is just people from the US and other faraway countries who judge what's happening in Sweden based on Fox stories and such.

I mean, there surely are some problems caused by the refugee crisis... But people around here surely love blowing things out of proportion!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.