Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Oh? And how did Paragon do in this race?
    They have disbanded...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Fixed it for you.. this is not the end of the tier.. not even close.
    Margok and the first two Panda raids still managed to have a more appropriated difficulty level.

Inb4 naxx25
    There is a reason everybody said it sucked and thought Blizz won't make that mistake ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    They have disbanded...
    So zero with no insight into the current tier?

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    If this is why you don't think it's impressive then you're just a fucking imbecile, plain and simple.
    check who posts before saying somthing like that man

Quote Originally Posted by cloud7928 View Post
    What is "retarded" about saying that the last boss of a raid on the highest difficulty, which should at least be a semi-hard fight, is a pushover like the first boss in the raid and Blizzard failed on their part to tune properly??
    Downplaying Exorsus accomplishment when they were facing the exact same raid as everyone else is retarded. You can be a cunt all you want about the race not lasting as long as you'd like, but that's not Exorsus' fault, and it's completely Method and everyone elses fault for still losing.

If Method won no one would be saying shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silfury View Post
    check who posts before saying somthing like that man
    No one in the world is exempt from saying stupid shit.

The way Sco could really hurt Serenity would be if he managed to steal some of their best raiders. I wonder if he will try- he has established relationships with most of their guild. Not sure how much bad blood there is there or if they could be reconciled.

lets be honest everyone knew that this tier will be all about serenity vs method who cares about anyone else this was the main dish.

GG Method

Serenity FeelsBadMan #actionslouderthanwords

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    The way Sco could really hurt Serenity would be if he managed to steal some of their best raiders. I wonder if he will try- he has established relationships with most of their guild. Not sure how much bad blood there is there or if they could be reconciled.
    steal some of the SAME raiders that left method & sco and went to join kuznam in serenity? u wat mate

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    I don't know what to tell you if you think killing an endboss in just over two hours is anywhere near comparable in prestige, to killing a boss in a week or two worth of attempts. This was obviously an abject failure on Blizzard's part and I can't imagine many of the participants of the race being happy with a one-day race.
    So according to you and this stupid ass logic, Ensidia must be like the worst guild of all time for what they did to Wraths launch.

So it took Method, what. Under 2 hours to kill Xavius when they got to him?

Feel sorry for the person who designed that fight.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty inexcusable for Blizzard to miss the ball that hard on tuning. Doesn't seem like a numbers/gear issue either, seems like it's just not a complex fight? They've had months and months to test the fight with various levels of item level across the raid, just find it mind boggeling that they settled on this current difficulty. Sub 2 hours? That's a complete joke.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    lets be honest everyone knew that this tier will be all about serenity vs method who cares about anyone else this was the main dish.
    They both have a lot of work to do seeing as they both got stomped.

sco said he will make a video or smth about some facts on serenity/method split and shit and why it happened because he was reading mmo-champion and said that some people are so fucking clueless here and know nothing that its starting to piss him off LUL
    And what is that going to solve? It's just going to cause a stir and people don't listen because...internet. He should just ignore it, there will always be people who hate them no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Why would he want them back?

In that scenario, it's like this girl dumped you, could have ruined your life for a little bit, but you rebounded and now doing great for yourself. Would you even ask her to come back at that point?

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Pretty inexcusable for Blizzard to miss the ball that hard on tuning. Doesn't seem like a numbers/gear issue either, seems like it's just not a complex fight? They've had months and months to test the fight with various levels of item level across the raid, just find it mind boggeling that they settled on this current difficulty. Sub 2 hours? That's a complete joke.
    It's funny how people who aren't even in the race are mad about this.

So according to you and this stupid ass logic, Ensidia must be like the worst guild of all time for what they did to Wraths launch.
    Ensidia hardly proved anything in Naxxramas by being the first to clear a PuG raid. They proved a lot, however, in Ulduar by being the first to beat things like 25M Firefighter or Algalon; actual hard bosses.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

steal some of the SAME raiders that left method & sco and went to join kuznam in serenity? u wat mate
    You know how it is with breakups like that. I'm sure some of the raiders who left sent him e-mails saying "sorry, I really like you, bro- but everyone has left- I have to go with them." I'm sure he hates some of the guys who left with a passion. But he's probably on ok terms with others.

And personal relations aside, like they said in "The Godfather" - it's not personal, it's business. Method is a business. They just got world second, and they want world first. Some Serenity guys would really help in accomplishing that.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post

It's funny how people who aren't even in the race are mad about this.
    I'm.. not mad? It's just an observation. They fucked up. There's nothing they can do about it now. And the fuck up is inexcusable because this wasn't some rushed mid expansion raid, it's the first raid and they had infinite amount of time to internal test and make sure it was tuned properly.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    What's so hard to understand? Being the first to clear an easy raid (relative to other raids) doesn't mean as much as being the first to clear a hard raid. It's the same logic by which being the world first to hit 7/7H this tier doesn't matter.

I got all respect for Exorsus. They've been at the top for many years, and it's nice for them to finally get a world first. Let's see if they can keep it up for next tier. Hopefully Blizzard manages to balance that tier properly. Noone is happy about mythic content being cleared in 1 day.
    Last edited by Beace; 2016-09-29 at 03:38 PM.

Deleted
    Method beating Serenity, that's pretty awkward and painfull