Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Yeah they did change actors and pretty much everyone hates the new kid.
    Which is pretty funny considering how many people already hated the old kid.

Deleted
    FX confirmed that the Strain has been renewed for a 4th and final season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Which is pretty funny considering how many people already hated the old kid.
    In fairness the kid is as irritating in the books as he is in the show, can't really blame it on the actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    In fairness the kid is as irritating in the books as he is in the show, can't really blame it on the actors.
    Yeah, he was annoying in the book too, though the book didn't have anything quite on par with the ridiculous "Ipad in the basement" scene from season 1, either.

Deleted
    just finished season 2, i really hope that kid is dead and doesnt show up again, hate that kid! im liking it so far, not perfect and far from the best series ive ever watched, but its enjoyable.
    i always chuckle when the german guy has to retreat, the way he runs is so awkward looking due to it being sped up.
    on the intro to ep1 S3, it says 23 days since the plane landed, is that really the timescale of series 1 and 2, just 23 days? i thought it a few months!
    before finishing series 2 i read people complaining about the kid and how he got their favorite charcter killed, i was always so tense when watching any scenes with ratman, especially the power stations one, i was so sure he was going to die at somepoint, im sure in that scene some worms come out of the kids mum and i thought they went into his hand, was glad when it was just nora
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2016-09-30 at 10:13 PM.

Can you write a character any worse than this fucking kid?

I don't get how a single nuclear explosion, however powerful a yield, can cause the sun to be blotted out permanently. In the books it was a shit ton of nukes going off all around the world, so the "Night Eternal" was handwaved away as being because of nuclear winter. But a single nuke? Fuck no.

That being said, Zack needs to fucking die. He knowingly nuked New York City because he was pissed at his dad. Fuck this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    That being said, Zack needs to fucking die. He knowingly nuked New York City because he was pissed at his dad. Fuck this kid.
    LOL, man, I'm pretty sure this is the only series where just about everyone watching it is united in FAVOR of beating a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    LOL, man, I'm pretty sure this is the only series where just about everyone watching it is united in FAVOR of beating a kid.
    Beating a kid? No... Im pretty sure I would have tossed his ass out the window.

But with my luck, the shock wave would have thrown him back through another window and he would have lived anyways.

Disliked that kid the entire way through this show but he went above and beyond to make me like him even less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man this show is the just the worst, but I love it so so much

I'm legit mad we've had two fake master deaths/defeats this season I was hoping that next season being the last that the villain would be the ancient from Egypt that was red herring the nuke crate.

Hope they end it well. Overall felt this season was a massive improvement over the first two. Although the master still has next to zero character or personality. Hope he gets some fleshing out because it's always master this master that but that goofy motherfucker is like the boogeyman I felt more emotions when eichorst almost died.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Beating a kid? No... Im pretty sure I would have tossed his ass out the window.

But with my luck, the shock wave would have thrown him back through another window and he would have lived anyways.
    Yeah I wouldn't care if he was my kid, theres no redemption after nuking a city, I woulda snapped his neck.

Deleted
    That fucking kid needs to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I'm with everyone else on this. I usually hate kids on TV shows already but this one takes the crown.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Yea Zack's favorite character was Joffrey.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    I'm with everyone else on this. I usually hate kids on TV shows already but this one takes the crown.
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't care if he was my kid, theres no redemption after nuking a city, I woulda snapped his neck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Can this kid just die please =X
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Disliked that kid the entire way through this show but he went above and beyond to make me like him even less.
    I didnt saw the show only red the books but wow if you are now pissed about the kid wait for the end of season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    I didnt saw the show only red the books but wow if you are now pissed about the kid wait for the end of season 4.
    no knowledge of the books. my guess is the kid will end up either the masters host or some weird vampire anti christ opposite of albino blade where hes made half vampire or something deus ex by the master
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    At this point the show has diverged from the books so much that the endings probably won't end up being the same.

If they do we'll basically end up skipping over vast parts of book 3 to rush towards the ending.

Which actually, thinking about it now, does seem plausible, with the removal of Nora, her mother and Barnes, a large chunk of the storylines from Night Eternal don't need to happen.
    Last edited by mmoc8116b97f51; 2016-11-13 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Guess who's back!

As someone who has only followed the show i am interested to see where this goes.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2017-07-23 at 07:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And so it has ended. I wanted different ending not this crap.