Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Clearly wasn't if they got a ban for it. They exploited the damn fight by creating platforms where LK destroyed them. How is that not an exploit? I just wanna know how a GM was stupid enough to back in Ulduar give a guy the oneshot shirt because I remember that one well since his guild all got a 24 hour ban and the guy himself permabanned.

Oh no it was definitely an exploit

I just don't get why it always get brought up all these years later when it was pretty much irrelevant in the scheme of things because it was normal

Lich King normal was pretty comparable in difficulty to Heroic Archimonde

Do you think anyone would care nowadays If Paragon had exploited Heroic Archimonde?

As I said the only reason anyone remembers it was because of the severity of the punishment
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Oh no it was definitely an exploit

I just don't get why it always get brought up all these years later when it was pretty much irrelevant in the scheme of things because it was normal

Lich King normal was pretty comparable in difficulty to Heroic Archimonde

Do you think anyone would care nowadays If Paragon had exploited Heroic Archimonde?

As I said the only reason anyone remembers it was because of the severity of the punishment
    I just meant because people like to spout "hurr durr Russians hack/exploit" yet other guilds outside of Russia have been guilty of the same thing in past events.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-09-29 at 04:35 PM.

I just meant because people like to spout "hurr durr Russians hack/exploit" yet other guilds outside of Russia have been guilty of the same thing in past events.
    Because the " idea " of Russians hacking / exploiting isn't exclusive to WoW raiding.

seems after EU become US pets EU skill is start falling down to US level and in future it will be no competition to RU guilds at all

Deleted
    sorry but the entire race seems abit of a joke to be honest. this raid is honestly a joke as for dificulty my friend thought it would be cleared this week in mythic. i thought nah its going to be some serious curve balls on mythic. apparently not. lets see who finishes top in the night hold tier raids usually make for a better race imo

All this Exorsus shittalk and name-calling. You guys are clueless, Exorsus was out there for a long time arleady and they've always been one of the best. LUL this forums

Just saying "Method" is only about 5 players and 15 of the members are REM and the REM guys were raid leading. I'm just saying "Method" isn't who got world second. REM was.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
    Just saying "Method" is only about 5 players and 15 of the members are REM and the REM guys were raid leading. I'm just saying "Method" isn't who got world second. REM was.
    People keep saying this, but it just doesn't sound right to me. REM has always been extremely solid, but never a guild capable of #2 world-wide. Then supposedly, they bring in a few old Method players, rename their guild to Method, and suddenly perform way better than they ever have in the past?

To me it seems pretty clear the merging had a much bigger effect that you're making it out to be.
    Last edited by Beace; 2016-09-29 at 07:19 PM.

nobody cares about world 2nd .

7+ Year Old Account
    Love how they are all "Wtf, that boss is just too easy"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
    By that logic it was never Paragon who got all those world first kills, it was Knockout

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    People keep saying this, but it just doesn't sound right to me. REM has always been extremely solid, but never a guild capable of #2 world-wide. Then supposedly, they bring in a few old Method players, rename their guild to Method, and suddenly perform way better than they ever have in the past?

To me it seems pretty clear the merging had a much bigger effect that you're making it out to be.
    This. But for some it seems unfathomable that three guys that have been leading one of the best raiding guilds in the world for years could make a contribution that is larger than just their being in the raid and performing well. Raiding at this level is not just pushing the right buttons on your character at the right times.

Deleted
    GZ Exorsus! Now we can already enjoy a complete 7/7 Exorsus Raid Tools addon

Also if Serenity members have been shitting on Method then that is kind of petty. Why not just go your separate ways and leave them alone?
    Some Serenity member's aren't capable doing that though, a certain streamer has an insanely big ego and I hope finishing 3rd when it was your race to lose according to the vast majority of the community is a huge wake up call for him.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    nobody cares about world 2nd .
    Tell us more about how you don't care, kid. We can tell that you don't care because you have taken the time to specifically tell us that you do not care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Some Serenity member's aren't capable doing that though, a certain streamer has an insanely big ego and I hope finishing 3rd when it was your race to lose according to the vast majority of the community is a huge wake up call for him.
    Personally I'm glad neither of the guilds involved in this petty drama came out on top, and I hope the trend continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Because the " idea " of Russians hacking / exploiting isn't exclusive to WoW raiding.
    You're saying it like Russians are the only people in the world who hack/exploit outside of WoW raiding.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The only thing I'll ever remember Method for is their massive whine-post about how hard Tier 11 was.
    That's what you'll remember about Method? Not the fact that on average they've been the best performing guild throughout WoW's 12 year history?

I dunno if there's ever been a guild/group in any PC game that's been performing on such a level, for such a long period of time.

Dont know if any exploit is as bad as people using double bloodlust for the first 3 months of WOD and keeping logs private to hide it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why there is hate for Serenity. They formed because they were unhappy with Method.
    Maybe something to do with Serenity taking 17 or so of Methods raiders under their name. But leave it to our man Sco to lead Method forward into battle.

Prot Warr life once again. And he was only 851 ilvl.