Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    NO SHIT YOU DON'T DO ANY DAMAGE. You're 832 iLvl. WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT THE 90%+ END GAME RAIDERS ARE DOING? It has absolutely, literally, 100% no effect on anything you are currently capable of doing based on your gear. I'm sure you're a super duper duper good Warlock or whatever, but what good does any of this do for you? You don't have any Warlock experience in EN, you have not first hand understood our strengths and weaknesses..

I just don't get it. Wtf is the point of this? All you're doing is deterring people from the Warlock. You are not helping anything.
    And here's why I didn't post them. Going on to make this about me and not the stats.

And what, in a quiet Warlock forum am I doing to put people off, when I see people complaining about how bad Warlocks are, and how badly done by they've been, in trade chat every night.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-09-29 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    And here's why I didn't post them. Going on to make this about me and not the stats.
    You didn't post them because it entirely discredits your position.

You are only helping add to the stigma of "WARLOCKS SHOULDNT BE IN RAIDS" and "WARLOCKS CANT DO MYTHIC+" when the reality is we absolutely 100% can - and we can contribute a lot. But the more you spread awfully interpreted WCL doom and gloom, the less likely it is that people (even other Warlocks that are in similar situations as you as a lower iLvl) will accept that. But you don't even know that because you simply aren't there yet. So again, why bother posting all this nonsense?

Let the experienced Warlocks talk about our class. Don't talk about performance in Emerald Nightmare until you actually get there. And when Warlocks that DO have EN experience talk about it, don't insist that they are so incredibly wrong because -insert some WCL ranking here-. If you want help on how to get better, that's great - there's a good thread for that. But come on. This is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Jondar; 2016-09-29 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Using living bomb (strongest AoE talent, that's where ridiculous DPS comes from) on single target is actually a DPS loss. Even picking living bomb instead of other talent (unstable magic? can't recall it's name) is already a DPS loss. So, yeah, i have no clue where your "minor loss to single" comes from.
    Losing Unstable Magic is ~2% single target damage lose for Fire Mages and Living Bomb doesn't even require a secondary resource to cast and for Affliction, taking Sow the Seeds is between a 10-12% on single target and that number climbs even higher if you have to AoE due to the fact that Seed actually requires a Soul Shard wit that talent, a Soul Shard not being spent on Unstable Affliction.

So I think ~2% versus 10-12% minimum is something I would consider minor. Feel free to prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account

You are only helping add to the stigma of "WARLOCKS SHOULDNT BE IN RAIDS" and "WARLOCKS CANT DO MYTHIC+" when the reality is we absolutely 100% can - and we can contribute a lot. But the more you spread awfully interpreted WCL doom and gloom, the less likely it is that people (even other Warlocks that are in similar situations as you as a lower iLvl) will accept that. But you don't even know that because you simply aren't there yet. So again, why bother posting all this nonsense?

Let the experienced Warlocks talk about our class. Don't talk about performance in Emerald Nightmare until you actually get there. And when Warlocks that DO have EN experience talk about it, don't insist that they are so incredibly wrong because -insert some WCL ranking here-.
    If you can't defend your position with stats, attack the messenger. I get it.

If you can't defend your position with stats, attack the messenger. I get it.
    You have literally 0 stats of your own. I've been updating mine as my team progresses. As have many other Warlocks that are actually trying to play their class, not just sitting on a forum complaining about someone else's numbers.

And what, in a quiet Warlock forum am I doing to put people off...
    Well...you're engaging in protracted, pointless dialogue with a 12-year-old troll. That's a bit off-putting, especially since you've already demonstrated you know how /ignore works.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzyzz View Post
    Well...you're engaging in protracted, pointless dialogue with a 12-year-old troll. That's a bit off-putting, especially since you've already demonstrated you know how /ignore works.
    A 12 year old troll that's having pretty good success as a Warlock, that is. How bout you?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Without some evidence this is just empty boasting.
    I imagine you know what wowprogress is since you keep talking big. You can go look us up, I'm Bacoñ. For logs, unfortunately we private log as many other top guilds do.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I imagine you know what wowprogress is since you keep talking big. You can go look us up, I'm Bacoñ. For logs, unfortunately we private log as many other top guilds do.
    You know, I told people here about the crazy, mystical thing called "private logs" but no one believed that that was a thing.. so good luck with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    Sorry dude but not every raid is going to have the same dps numbers. Some raids will have Classes higher than others so your "official logs" are also "subjective" because like I said, not every raid will be the same in terms of numbers. I don't get why people put so much stock in logs. They aren't always correct. And I'm not "cherry picking" my raid. I've seen many raids where hunters are at the top, DH at the top and others where they are middle of the pack. You can't put such stock in logs because every raid is different, especially skill of the player. We can agree to disagree which is fine.
    1. I am no dude.
    2. Second I don't look at SINGLE official logs, but through all data

Just so hilariously not true.
    You did 248,041 DPS on your kill try, at 85% percentile.
    Syksyk did 253,436 DPs, being at 63%.

So if your fire mage would have done better you had no chance in the world staying even close at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    1. I am no dude.
    2. Second I don't look at SINGLE official logs, but through all data
    1. Oops! My apologies. Haha. I'm used to calling everyone "dude". I live in California so it becomes apart of our slang
    2. Then you should see that Hunters typically aren't in the bottom 4. Unless of course you're looking at logs of Hunters who happen to be terrible at the class but many raids, Hunters are near the top. I know it's subjective but I find it hard to believe Hunters are in the bottom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    1. Oops! My apologies. Haha. I'm used to calling everyone "dude". I live in California so it becomes apart of our slang
    2. Then you should see that Hunters typically aren't in the bottom 4. Unless of course you're looking at logs of Hunters who happen to be terrible at the class but many raids, Hunters are near the top. I know it's subjective but I find it hard to believe Hunters are in the bottom
    Remember I only look at Single target here !

Hunters are good on AoE fights like Il'gynoth they are actually one the best classes.

I simply wanted to discuss Single Target damage

Quote Originally Posted by Cainium View Post
    You did 248,041 DPS on your kill try, at 85% percentile.
    Syksyk did 253,436 DPs, being at 63%.

So if your fire mage would have done better you had no chance in the world staying even close at him.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

pls. If you wanna act like 10k overall is make or break for a class, that's on you. But in no fucking way does a warlock doing well mean their group is shitty.

You know, I told people here about the crazy, mystical thing called "private logs" but no one believed that that was a thing.. so good luck with that.
    Odd that no one believed you, that's been fairly standard practice for years. You could easily link them to wcl right now and show them that there's no public ilgy / cenarius / xavius logs despite them being dead.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Let the experienced Warlocks talk about our class. Don't talk about performance in Emerald Nightmare until you actually get there. And when Warlocks that DO have EN experience talk about it, don't insist that they are so incredibly wrong because -insert some WCL ranking here-. If you want help on how to get better, that's great - there's a good thread for that. But come on. This is ridiculous.
    Who the hell are you to dictate what can or cannot be discussed on a public forum?

I've seen a number of your posts where you use a combative response to some poster to discredit their position because it's different than yours. Here's some news for you...class performance matters at level cap for all ranges of ilvls. Not just for elitist raiders. Those who are not mythic raiders use that data to judge class performance because it is virtually the only data anyone has. Your condescending attitude serves nothing. All I get out of it is that you think you deserve more attention because you're a mythic raider, and you feel better about yourself by telling everyone else that they have to sit at the little kids table because the big kids are talking.

I'm not one of those in the doom and gloom camp, either.

And i quote:

But come on. This is ridiculous.

Deleted
    Guys don't feed the trolls who think everything is fine.

Some people clearly don't understand how fair comparison, data and logs work. Let's get back to a more civil and constructive approach

Quote Originally Posted by Ahrimaan View Post
    Who the hell are you to dictate what can or cannot be discussed on a public forum?

I've seen a number of your posts where you use a combative response to some poster to discredit their position because it's different than yours. Here's some news for you...class performance matters at level cap for all ranges of ilvls. Not just for elitist raiders. Those who are not mythic raiders use that data to judge class performance because it is virtually the only data anyone has. Your condescending attitude serves nothing. All I get out of it is that you think you deserve more attention because you're a mythic raider, and you feel better about yourself by telling everyone else that they have to sit at the little kids table because the big kids are talking.

I'm not one of those in the doom and gloom camp, either.

And i quote:
    I really, really hope that you're kidding with this. I'm telling people to worry more about playing their class and worry less about what mythic raiders are doing. That's been like.. my entire point all along. Please stop.

edit:

and even further, have you even been reading these threads? Do you know how many times people with experience have been told to stop telling people Warlocks are fine? Are you up in arms trying to stop those people from censoring anyone? No? I think that's called a double standard.
    Last edited by Jondar; 2016-09-29 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahrimaan View Post
    Finally! Yours is the response that will finally wise up this troll and end his foolishness. Oh wait.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-29 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzyzz View Post
    Finally! Yours is the response that will finally wise up this troll and end his foolishness. Oh wait.
    You do know it's painfully obvious that you're an alt account that's only being used to talk shit to people, right?

You have 21 posts and every single one of them has been a personal attack on someone on way or another. pls grow up pls