Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    We present our list of the minimum requirements for entry into our guild:

• Maximum current PvE raid experience content
    • The exclusive possession of his class
    • Mandatory attendance at all of our off-raid activities (Raid guild 5/7 time 20: 00-1: 00 GMT, 7/7, negotiated with the raid)
    • Be prepared to do anything for guild progress, even if you have to sacrifice your personal interests
    (from the Экзорсус recruitment)

Wow, not even my job requires that, and I bet that pays more than guild membership.
    You'd have to be a millionaire, or given up with real life.

Congrats to Exorusus... now they can chill & rest untill next tier, unlike most others who are still grinding away.

Quote Originally Posted by choww View Post
    Wow, not even my job requires that, and I bet that pays more than guild membership.
    You'd have to be a millionaire, or given up with real life.
    Or take a week off of work when the raid opens up.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Horde

I am not surprised that Mythic Emerald Nightmare is cleared.

There is too much gear that definitely helps to overcome some game mechanics. The encounters are not under tuned, the players are already too much well geared. In the past, when we struggled in some encounters, whenever we got more gear, we started to get past those encounters. If you add that to the math dedicated players, focused on clearing the raid, honestly, how can anyone be surprised?

Also... Legendary items are now the new epics, as epics became the new blue items with Burning Crusade. There is no much pride on holding a gear nowadays as it used before, but, Blizzard mindset changed over the years and honestly, I am not sure I like the idea of having an artifact weapon. I really like the traits concepts, as they remind me much of the "path of the Titans" that Blizzard couldn't add in early expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    When WotLK and Cata were launched I took 3 days off to play. Most jobs today allows employees to take days off when they want instead of static vacation periods. But I doubt they have any job outside gaming, unless you're a professional gamer (which I don't think in WOW it is possible like in LoL), you have to work or live with the parents

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    There are people in this thread who are upset with the loot system and content difficulty while they're struggling on Nythendra HC and still learning how to dodge Heart of the Swarm.
    I downed mythic nyth and hate the new loot system. Is my opinion valid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a trend. Everyone stuck on Cenarius, then magically blows up Xavius.

Has to be an exploit/undertune issue.

Then again Cenarius is harder than Xavius even on normal. I always see the same issue on Xavius -- shitty tanks and/or shitty healers who ignore their simple dispel rotation.

I'm not even going to blame legendaries for the win. The real issue is people farming mythic+ and loot-sharing relics to increase their Artifact weapon ilvl dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    Nobody that isn't retired or with a real job can do this in America. Only cushy tenure or part-time people can do this.

Do people not understand how shitty labor laws in America are? If corporations could get away with what China does they would in a heartbeat. Instead they just send our jobs to China and not have to worry about it.
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2016-09-29 at 06:24 PM.

Deleted
    Rush B cyka blyat! CG!

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    wow, that was one long lasting raid tier
    It is actually, it's lasting till 2017 when the tier raid actually opens.

Deleted
    WoW I am so glad i didnt purchase Legion. Blizzard is making same mistakes over and over and even adds new ones. (random legendaries for nothing).

Not saying it was easy, I couldn't do it for sure, but hell I was looking forward to at least a week of progress race. I like watching streams, keeping up with the news, cheering for my favorite team... All crushed in one night.

Most boring progress race in FOREVER..

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did they kill him before or after the hotfix?

The Emerald Nightmare

Xavius
    Immunities can no longer remove Darkening Soul or Blackening Soul. Dispelling either effect with an Imp's Singe Magic will give the owning Warlock +25 Nightmare Corruption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fck View Post
    WoW I am so glad i didnt purchase Legion. Blizzard is making same mistakes over and over and even adds new ones. (random legendaries for nothing).
    You mean like Welfare Glaives or Bow from BC? Everything in BC was welfare outside professions. Bow was especially useless because once WotLK came out ammo out-creeped the legendary bonus.

Item color stopped mattering when someone figured out the ilvl formula. Could you imagine if you got a titanforged 895 item it had an orange border instead of epic? Would that upset you too?
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2016-09-29 at 07:30 PM.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Back when the reason they took months was because of massive attunrments. Insane amount of farming required. Huge difficult pools like getting 8 tanks with their their sets. And back when bugs we're so buggy when they first came out they were mostly unkillable till fixed? Mhm yeah
    Not that far back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    lol 17 hours to clear on the first day.

So much for the race.
    Well the 100 meter race is like 10-15 seconds. I don't see your problem really.

Deleted
    Well wasnt ecxpected Myht to drop so fast but well these ppl work hard and won

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well wasnt ecxpected Myht to drop so fast but well these ppl cheese hard and won
    ftfy

Loot sharing/funneling mythic+ drops isn't hard work.

Xavius was undertuned on every difficulty, also people clearly abused immunity effects to bypass mechanics. Blizzard screwed up. It's their fault.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lanana View Post
    yep serenity will defo disband after this
    Because they lost the race of an unimportant Raid (just like mogushan)?
    No they'll be even more pissed an promises a very interesting race on the next Tier Raid.

4 EU guilds 7/7 Mythic with Mythic raid opened 1 day later... US players would be ashamed for themself.

Blizzard an USA company... USAboys, uninstall game now please.
    Last edited by Dhaern; 2016-09-29 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Nobody that isn't retired or with a real job can do this in America. Only cushy tenure or part-time people can do this.
    Completely untrue. I live in the US and I took a week off for launch, as did a substantial number of my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    You mean like Welfare Glaives or Bow from BC? Everything in BC was welfare outside professions. Bow was especially useless because once WotLK pre-patch came out ammo was removed from the game.
    Can't tell if trolling... or if srs...

Ammo was removed in Cataclysm.