7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Actually it's four (as it's the unlock skin for that row), hence a lot of the complaints as the normal+ raid requirement is blocking the ones with lesser requirement.
    People should proberly just ask Blizz to make more skins, instead of opening up skins, which people see as a good reward for raiding I think this is the better solution, especially if some people feel like they are locked in with 2-3 skins
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The best answer is to absolutely avoid pugging, blizzard don't give a fuck about forum thread even less a thread on mmo-c, they take feedback only from a selected group of yes-men; but they use data analysis to determine if something is successful or not, if you are sick of blizzard trying in any way possible pushing peoples in pugs/guild simply avoid them at any cost especially next patch Karazhan.

Avoid mythic dungeon
    Avoid mythic+
    Avoid pugging norm/hero raid

Less peoples do those thing the more the possibility an upper echelon at blizzard question the devs on why they invest so much time for so few peoples.
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    The best answer is to absolutely avoid pugging, blizzard don't give a fuck about forum thread even less a thread on mmo-c, they take feedback only from a selected group of yes-men; but they use data analysis to determine if something is successful or not, if you are sick of blizzard trying in any way possible pushing peoples in pugs/guild simply avoid them at any cost especially next patch Karazhan.

Avoid mythic dungeon
    Avoid mythic+
    Avoid pugging norm/hero raid

Less peoples do those thing the more the possibility an upper echelon at blizzard question the devs on why they invest so much time for so few peoples.
    Or.... You could just Unsub and write that the reason behind you quitting is this
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

LFR almost singlehandedly ruined the last 3 expansions, was easily the worst offender in the expacs problems

I'm glad they are guiding people away from it, it goes against everything WoW should be.

A much improved group finder should take its place in the future, would be beneficial to every player

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavala_451 View Post
    LFR almost singlehandedly ruined the last 3 expansions, was easily the worst offender in the expacs problems

I'm glad they are guiding people away from it, it goes against everything WoW should be.

A much improved group finder should take its place in the future, would be beneficial to every player
    This, so much. Just look what a casual shitfest WOD was. It is good that Blizz found its way back to old grace.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Or.... You could just Unsub and write that the reason behind you quitting is this
    unsub is an extreme action that most peoples are unwilling to take, avoiding those activity and keep their participation low is the best way to show blizzard they failed.
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

People saying normal pugs are shit. Find a better pug. I just pugged 7/7 nm with a decent set of people and we wiped once on Cenarius and twice on Xavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Right. This means "organized raiding" is a proper subset of "raiding" (if not, the word "organized" would be redundant.)

LFR is a kind of unorganized raiding. But it's still raiding.
    Sure. My point was I see no problem with one appearance being locked to organized raiding, just like there is a PvP one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post

Did that for many years and wasted a lot of time on it, rather not have to deal with it anymore.
    Maybe you were in crappy guilds. A good guild is the only thing that keeps this game interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    Sure. My point was I see no problem with one appearance being locked to organized raiding, just like there is a PvP one.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you were in crappy guilds. A good guild is the only thing that keeps this game interesting to me.
    Exactly. We get:

1. Leveling questing skin.
    2. 110 order hall stuff skin.
    3. Organized pve skin from mythics and normal plus raids.
    4. Pvp skin.
    5. Hidden skin that it seems anyone can get though some are still being worked out or are rng dependant.

That's 3/5 you can get without pvping or raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Exactly. We get:

4. Pvp skin.
    5. Hidden skin that it seems anyone can get though some are still being worked out or are rng dependant.

Yes but they want everything.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Yes but they want everything.
    Well to get all the rewards in the game you need to do more than heroic dungeons and lfr. If they don't like that the tough.

Well to get all the rewards in the game you need to do more than heroic dungeons and lfr. If they don't like that the tough.
    The tears will be neverending.
    This thread and threads like it will never go away.
    I will enjoy every second of it

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    People should proberly just ask Blizz to make more skins, instead of opening up skins, which people see as a good reward for raiding I think this is the better solution, especially if some people feel like they are locked in with 2-3 skins
    People aren't asking to have anything opened up, they just want either the nerf undone so it can be acquired from LFR again, or for it's position to be swapped with the world boss or dungeon one (which are locked until it's done).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yep sure do and the healer shouldn't be getting massively out healed by the two tanks no matter the class. The top 3 healers was the other 3 heals then two tanks then him. The difference between him (a druid) and the two tanks was massive.

This wasn't a issue of "Tanks raw healing rivialing healers" it was a issue of our 4th healer doing jack shit. He even admitted as much.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I only give a fuck about my classes mechanics because I don't need to know how to heal as a druid when dpsing as a ret paladin. Show us your character and progression if you are just so awesome.

Oh way you won't and ur just here to troll in another one of my threads.
    U mad coz u bad son

DK healing on the meters is insanely broken, so yes, they do top heals regularly.

Please show us more about how little you know about this game.

- - - Updated - - -

People aren't asking to have anything opened up, they just want either the nerf undone so it can be acquired from LFR again, or for it's position to be swapped with the world boss or dungeon one (which are locked until it's done).
    Not everything is available from everywhere. You want PVP mounts? Then PVP.

You want Mythic mounts? Raid Mythic.

You want a skin for non-queue raiding?

Oh shit son
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Did EN tonight, left at the Eye. No matter how many times you tell some people how to do a fight they just don't lissen.

As It stands I am 2/7N with two kills on the first boss. Mite do more later in the week
    i pugged heroic xavius, and you cant even pug normal emerald nightmare, are you new to this game? cause any compitent raider who has raided atleast once before could easily clear normal EN

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. We get:

4. Pvp skin.

hell and the pvp one can just be leveled through world quests
    or do qued for BG's cause thats basicly lfrs version of pvp
    so they can get 4/5 without having to do anything orginized

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i pugged heroic xavius, and you cant even pug normal emerald nightmare, are you new to this game? cause any compitent raider who has raided atleast once before could easily clear normal EN
    Ya I totally had control over who was in the raid, isn't like I just said a couple posts after the one u replyed that I wasn't the RL.

I bet you did pug Xavius Heroic pumkin. Also far from new and hell good chance I been playing this game longer then u champ.

(Waits for ur I been playing since early alpha reply).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    U mad coz u bad son

DK healing on the meters is insanely broken, so yes, they do top heals regularly.

Please show us more about how little you know about this game.
    Love how u ignored the fact that even the healer said he was barely doing anything aka we was carrying him.

You act the way you do and yet wonder why the top raiding community is small as shit and dying.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Ya I totally had control over who was in the raid, isn't like I just said a couple posts after the one u replyed that I wasn't the RL.

I bet you did pug Xavius Heroic pumkin. Also far from new and hell good chance I been playing this game longer then u champ.

(Waits for ur I been playing since early alpha reply).

- - - Updated - - -

Love how u ignored the fact that even the healer said he was barely doing anything aka we was carrying him.

You act the way you do and yet wonder why the top raiding community is small as shit and dying.
    no not alpha, mid way through vanilla, started playing when i was 8 im now 20
    and yes i did, if you want proof i can link ya, also then why dont you simply start your own raid group?

and yes i did, if you want proof i can link ya, also then why dont you simply start your own raid group?
    Because I don't like or care to raid lead, never really have liked to. Did it in wrath and a bit of T11, stopped after because I don't care to do it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Same reason everyone here won't start their own group. Too lazy/whiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    ]Love how u ignored the fact that even the healer said he was barely doing anything aka we was carrying him.

You made very false assumptions on the metrics for defining a carry, showing how little you know about the game. Not only that, I addressed the raider numbers earlier. 400k+ guilds that raid normal+ is not "small as shit".

I'm calling you out because you keep showing off how bad and entitled you are.

U mad coz u bad son

P.S. I have to ask, where are you from?

- - - Updated - - -

Because I don't like or care to raid lead, never really have liked to. Did it in wrath and a bit of T11, stopped after because I don't care to do it.
    "I want to be carried"
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.