Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Nope. It just died.
    And you know this how?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    they were ahead because did not do heroic splits
    Why do people keep repeating that, the splits took 3 hours, and they won by 13 hours... with worse gear.

Math is hard...

It was a sprint, but not even close.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Wait, EU people claiming Russia as part of the EU?

lmao
    EU is an abbreviation for Europe too, not just the European Union. People trying to be smarter than the others and failing always cracks me up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    And you know this how?
    Exorsus stated it.

And here we have some words from Exorsus themselves, namely the GM Alveona:

Talking about Xavius - it's not bugged or something like that, however Mythic abilities and tuning overall is pretty easy. To be honest on 1% we've were just expecting some "Hidden phase" (we've datamined a lot of abilities), however he simply died. Cenarius, on the other hand, was a really tight and cool fight. Overall we've put enormous efforts in preparations for this content (~1 month), so we're obviously very happy with getting world 1st in EN.

This is how he does.

And they won it by a huge margin. I don't know why people are trying to play down their achievement or make up silly "but-what-if" scenarios.

Exorsus had everyone beaten like Usain Bolt beats his competition on 100m. There are no buts or ifs about it.
    Their recon (datamining), planning, strats and execution was flawless. Everyone else was miles behind.
    By miles you mean like 2h?
    4 guilds have cleared EN on Mythic within a day. That doesn't make for a hard or challenging raid, no matter how hard you are trying to see a conspiracy here to talk Exorsus out of their achievement. No one is denying the achievement. People are questioning Blizzard design with this raid, and they are right about it. And most people within the race feel the same (not random forum trolls on MMO-C). If the ranking was any different we would have the same discussion.
    Last edited by Hubbl3; 2016-09-29 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    And you know this how?
    Was stated on stream?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    sco said that if they knew xavius will be so easy they wouldnt have done split runs cuz they wasted around 3 hours on it
    And lost by 13, he straight up says they were the best raid team in EN.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Why do people keep repeating that, the splits took 3 hours, and they won by 13 hours... with worse gear.

Math is hard...

It was a sprint, but not even close.
    They were 3 hours ahead of the eye boss, they gained another 7 hours when everyone else went to sleep. If you compare time spent in the instance it would be nearly identical between method and exorsus

Bozzelprogress 2.0 up in here. This time instead of disqualifying guilds for account sharing or BMAH, we are disqualifying the entire race because it didn't last as long as we wanted.

I just don't buy these excuses.

"They didn't waste time in split runs. They kept raiding instead of going to sleep."

Imagine how that would fly in any other competition. "I would have totally got a better time in that race but I decided to stop and take a little nap."

Deleted
    From scratch 90 minutes xavius progress.
    Hard boss gg

Definitely proves exorsus is the best guild. AYY LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    EU #1,#2 and 3#.
    Russia EU?

Dunno what all the butthurt salt is about. Sure, Xavius died really quickly, but a race is still relative, so whether it took 1 day or 50 days, the guild that killed him first is the best, plain and simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Hard boss gg

not that i disagree that a guild killing the last boss faster than another guild is impressive, but is the race who finishes first or who finishes in the least amount of time. honestly a "race" is better for fans but i wonder what it would be like and what kind of schedule guilds would do if the race was time spent on a particular difficulty per boss.
    Pretty casual basically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    By miles you mean like 2h?
    Exorsus was done 00:39.
    Method was done 14:07

I'm not quite sure how you count that as 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Russia EU?
    Yes? Russia is part of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    All people that are trolling and accusing anyone of cheating... just keep in mind that this sort of things have almost always invisible GMs and devs watching
    This. You bet your ass the devs are watching when big guilds get near the finish line.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Hard boss gg

Well if you notice as more guilds got the kill the spent on xavius became less and less. There's probably some information sharing going on or something else I'd imagine.

Exorsus was done 00:39.
    Method was done 14:07

I'm not quite sure how you count that as 2 hours.
    I'm not sure why you still think I'm denying Exorsus their achievement. They are the champions this raid, no questions about it. And now let's talk about the rest of my post. Oh, you don't have anything to say about it? Well.