Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

I still find 14 sexy and health but id say you get much bigger than this then it's just unhealthy.
    I concur with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Isn't it funny how in medieval times being fat was something for the rich and how it's something for the poor?

I don't really think it has anything to do with being poor honestly. It's about people being lazy and not taking responsibility.
    It's easier to play the victim instead of eating healthy and getting some exercise.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert

there's a little more to it than that.

also i wonder if the people who are so obsessed over women's size hold themselves to the same standard... i doubt they are built like adonis.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why would you wear workout clothes if they don't look good on you though...
    Because a lot of women use workout clothes as spanx in my age group. Compression clothing does a good job of tucking and hiding if done right. A good pair of yoga pants can make a 30+ year old with cheese thighs look like they have a 20 year old's ass without having to spend any time on a stairmaster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Hum no the average women Is definitively much smaller. A large t shirt for men is for men that are around 6 feet in average, thats not your average women. Nobody would bat an eye lash on a 6 feet tall women wearing xxl. The problem is the right now 5.5 feet tall women are wearing it. Its just no acceptable.
    Ok, let's take a t-shirt site.
    https://www.qwertee.com/

Sizes S M L XL XXL XXXL
    Width (cm) 46 51 56 61 66 70
    Length (cm)69 71 73 76 78 80

Sizes S M L XL XXL
    Width (cm) 40.5 43 47 49.5 55
    Length (cm) 64 66 69 71 72

As you can see, assuming one was a 2 meter man vs woman, the man would wear something like an L or XL size for the woman's XL or XXL. XL and XXL are considered for women plus sizes.

But let's check another thing. Small males would be M for men. I have one around here, he's tiny. Yet a woman his size (which would be kind of a small woman) would be L? As in, Large?

Heck, the S and M sizes for women are maybe for teenagers and children.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why anyone would care. So what? Most women today who are considered "plus sized" aren't really "plus sized" anyway. It's like If you're ribcage isn't showing then you're plus sized.

I prefer thicker women anyway. Women who have some meat on their bone instead of looking like a skeleton with skin on it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

I still find 14 sexy and health but id say you get much bigger than this then it's just unhealthy.
    For me that is significantly overweight and not attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Quoted for truth. Shopping for clothes myself, I can go into one store and be a size 2, then go into another store and be a size 4.
    Don't even get me started on the bras.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Ok, let's take a t-shirt site.
    https://www.qwertee.com/

Sizes S M L XL XXL XXXL
    Width (cm) 46 51 56 61 66 70
    Length (cm)69 71 73 76 78 80

Sizes S M L XL XXL
    Width (cm) 40.5 43 47 49.5 55
    Length (cm) 64 66 69 71 72

As you can see, assuming one was a 2 meter man vs woman, the man would wear something like an L or XL size for the woman's XL or XXL. XL and XXL are considered for women plus sizes.

But let's check another thing. Small males would be M for men. I have one around here, he's tiny. Yet a woman his size (which would be kind of a small woman) would be L? As in, Large?

Heck, the S and M sizes for women are maybe for teenagers and children.
    You forgot the most important sizing of a t shirt thought, which is shoulder size. Its a huge part of what doesent translate between both gender shirt. 70 CM shoulder women are something like one out of million. I dont think they are gona make standard shirt size for that. You could just get a men tshirt, i mean.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-09-29 at 06:46 PM.

hmm i can wear anything from XS-M shirts, and S-L pants (8-12 for #'s). depending on the make.

Aren't we being too kind here. Isn't the real situation that an overweight individual realizes they can't snag that fine babe/fit stud and settles for an overweight mate. Then they justify it by saying they like their man/woman "thick."
    Yeah, no one has ever valued a person or relationship with them for more than their physical appearance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uvwaex View Post
    Yeah, no one has ever valued a person or relationship with them for more than their physical appearance.
    It speaks to his hypocrisy, though. He's always preaching about the sanctity of marriage, etc. Though to be fair, attraction is the foundation of intimacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uvwaex View Post
    This isn't a fairy tale. Attraction matters. Men like their women fit and capable.

Whats the ideal weight of a female thats 5 foot 7 inches and a male thats 5 foot 10 inches?

I'm guessing 120-130 pounds for the female and 160-170 pounds for the male? Is this correct?
    Last edited by The Professional; 2016-09-30 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Whats the ideal weight of a female thats 5 foot 7 inches and a male thats 5 foot 10 inches?

I'm guessing 130-140 pounds for the female and 160-170 pounds for the male? Is this correct?
    I would prefer closer to 190-200 lbs for the male. 160 lbs at 5'10" is skinny to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I would prefer closer to 190-200 lbs for the male. 160 lbs at 5'10" is skinny to me.
    200 pounds on someone thats 5 feet 10 inches that doesn't work out would look a little chubby. Unless you meant 200 pounds but with a decent amount of muscle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post

I'm guessing 120-130 pounds for the female and 160-170 pounds for the male? Is this correct?
    It depends on the female's build and body fat %.

Around 105-115 should be fair for a woman of that height.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Likely overweight and a really high body fat% if you're 200lbs at 5'10/

7+ Year Old Account

At 5'7"? Sorry, stick figures are disgusting. This is 5'6", 100-110:

That's too skinny. Bulldog had it right. 120-130.

5'7", 120 lbs:

Last edited by Mistame; 2016-09-30 at 02:55 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Likely overweight and a really high body fat% if you're 200lbs at 5'10/
    105 - 115 would be like a skeleton to a girl thats 5, 7 lol.

I agree with 200 pounds being too heavy for a man thats 5 10 but if that guy actually has a lot of muscle then its still good i think. Mike Tyson was 5 10 and weight like 200 and he still looked built and not fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    At 5'7"? Sorry, stick figures are disgusting. This is 5'6", 100-110:

That's too skinny. Bulldog had it right. 120-130.

5'7", 120 lbs:

Yeah the first one looks way too skinny lol. The woman in the bottom is also skinny but at least she's fit.

Fat shaming doesn't exist actually.

People do realise that there's a difference between being ripped and being healthy, right?

In today's world something like this

is called fat, even mocked as a 'dad bod'. And I'm pretty sure Leo's quite healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    People do realise that there's a difference between being ripped and being healthy, right?

In today's world something like this

is called fat, even mocked as a 'dad bod'. And I'm pretty sure Leo's quite healthy.
    He had a small belly sticking out but yeah i wouldn't call that fat or even chubby. He's like one step below chubby.

Anorexic - skinny - average - thick - chubby - fat - obese

Hes at the thick part.