Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Yes? Russia is part of Europe.
    The post you quoted said specifically EU though.
    Russia is not part of EU.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    EU in wow is considered pretty much everything not oceanic or US. Since Russia stretches from Europe all the way to Asia, it's considered EU due to reasons on blizz's side of the house. It's also short for Europe.

Deleted
    I'm not sure why you still think I'm denying Exorsus their achievement.
    Just pointing out how blatantly wrong you are. It's not 2 hours.

And the raid is what it is. You can dream up any possible scenario where your favorite EU guild wins glorious wins in your head, but the reality is, Blizzard gave us the the one we have on live realms now. And Exorsus won that race.

If you want to armchair quarterback the raid design, start a new thread about it, this one is about "Emerald Nightmare Mythic race"

http://i.imgur.com/uQFCPvn.png

It's right there.

Just pointing out how blatantly wrong you are. It's not 2 hours.

And the raid is what it is. You can dream up any possible scenario where your favorite EU guild wins glorious wins in your head, but the reality is, Blizzard gave us the the one we have on live realms now. And Exorsus won that race.

If you want to armchair quarterback the raid design, start a new thread about it, this one is about "Emerald Nightmare Mythic race"
    Now I'm sure you are just trolling. You haven't read or understood a word of what I'm or other persons in this thread are writing.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    Imagine how that would fly in any other competition. "I would have totally got a better time in that race but I decided to stop and take a little nap."
    Not really a good comparison. In other competitions, they know everything before they start, and practice for it. Your comparison is kinda like a running competition that have a random distance between 400M or 40 000M, and noone knows when it ends until someone passes the invisible goal line.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Well if you notice as more guilds got the kill the spent on xavius became less and less. There's probably some information sharing going on or something else I'd imagine.
    It could be something as simple as later guilds knowing not to save their cooldowns for some super secret mythic-only phase that never comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    It could be something as simple as later guilds knowing not to save their cooldowns for some super secret mythic-only phase that never comes.
    Yeah, that makes sense too.

So, who is going to get US first? And I have no idea about how good the guilds are in OC. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Not really a good comparison. In other competitions, they know everything before they start, and practice for it. Your comparison is kinda like a running competition that have a random distance between 400M or 40 000M, and noone knows when it ends until someone passes the invisible goal line.
    ^

you don't know ahead of time whether it's better to commit and go super hard in the first day, or to pace yourself throughout the week. Exorsus anticipated that the raid might be undertuned, and they went all in on day one. It paid off big, obviously, but if it had turned out that Xavius was a brick-wall type boss like the last three end bosses (arch, bhand, imperator), it may not have gone as well for them. They'd then be starting day 2 with less rest, while Method and Serenity would be in good condition.

That said, all credit goes to Exorsus, they made the correct read on how EN would go, and hence they won the race quite handedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    They were 3 hours ahead of the eye boss, they gained another 7 hours when everyone else went to sleep. If you compare time spent in the instance it would be nearly identical between method and exorsus
    They lost by 10 hours when you are nice and ignore split runs. Now you are throwing in "sleep"... lmao, and that 7 hours STILL doesn't make the difference. Like I said, math must be hard....

Exorsus won handily in this shit sprint of a raid. End of story. But this shit is funny, bunch of sleepy first days raiders and people trying to argue "time spent in the instance" even when their math doesn't make sense... LOL
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2016-09-29 at 06:46 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Pretty sure they don't because most of them are in college lol.

He quit his job to do the streaming thing full time
    I'm so glad you know what most of them are doing. With you vast knowledge and understanding and actually KNOWING most of them right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Come on kiddo, put your money where your mouth is. Prove it to me, or ask your pops to do so.

I'll wait chump.

Keep on blowing hot air, typical behavior for someone who never worked a day in their life, has no clue what it takes to perform at a high level in a competitive and demanding business environment and who tries to justify the hours upon hours he spends on a video game, daily, by pretending these mystical Hardcore Progression Raiders are Fortune 500 top performers in their daytime job, taking 4 weeks off in September.

You're clueless and know jack shit about global business.

PS: I work in a Fortune 500 company, i have seen the sacrifices top performers make. There's no room for hardcore mythic progression world first raiding there.

Keep on living the dream Alice.
    Lmao. Call me when you graduate high school with a GPA over 2.0.

Also pro tip) none of them took 4 weeks off ( unless their job is to stream and still make more than your entire family combined ). They likely took 2-3 days off for progression raiding, and 2-3 days off for leveling up when they expansion launched, and had it booked weeks/months in advance.

I know you THINK you're some kind of super smart super successful know it all, but you're a donkey who cant tell the difference between the way his ass and his breath smells.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/uQFCPvn.png

It's right there.
    Now I'm sure you are just trolling. You haven't read or understood a word of what I'm or other persons in this thread are writing.
    I'm sure you're not Russian :-) It's rather insulting to be told you're European. And even Blizzard makes that discinction - it's a Russian realm.

And I'm not trolling at all. You're just making up wild scenarios that didn't happen and when shown data, you ignore it and start with accusations.

So let's rewind this: I say Exosus won "by miles", you say it was only 2h. I showed that really was not the case. This is where you lost it. So explain to me again how the difference was just 2h and how your favourite team would have won if Blizzard had designed the raid differently?

Just to note - any guild that made it through Cenarius, beaten Xavius in 1-5 hours. Epic fail, blizz raid team?

Deleted
    They were 3 hours ahead of the eye boss, they gained another 7 hours when everyone else went to sleep. If you compare time spent in the instance it would be nearly identical between method and exorsus
    So you're saying - Exorsus did really well with recon, planning and executing their strategy? And Method didn't.
    Right, that's what the leaderboard shows.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you're not Russian :-) It's rather insulting to be told you're European. And even Blizzard makes that discinction - it's a Russian realm.
    Insulting or not, Russia is part of Europe. That's a simple fact.

France and Spain also got their own realms. Are you gonna claim they're not part of Europe as well?

So you're saying - Exorsus did really well with recon, planning and executing their strategy? And Method didn't.
    Right, that's what the leaderboard shows.
    No I think that they got lucky

If you think Exorsus actually thought the last boss would be killable in 2 hours you are absolutely delusional

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Insulting or not, Russia is part of Europe. That's a simple fact.

France and Spain also got their own realms. Are you gonna claim they're not part of Europe as well?
    They are even part of EU. Which was the abbreviation used and discussed.
    Russia is not. Russians are not Europeans. Russian language has nothing to do with European languages.
    We share same continent (and Russia of course shares part of Asia as well).

- - - Updated - - -

No I think that they got lucky

If you think Exorsus actually thought the last boss would be killable in 2 hours you are absolutely delusional
    Then call me delusional. They made the call to continue raiding while everyone else went to sleep. You might think that call was "lucky". But it was based on their research. They suspected the boss didn't have extra phase in mythic - they were right.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    They are even part of EU. Which was the abbreviation used and discussed.
    Russia is not. Russians are not Europeans. Russian language has nothing to do with European languages.
    We share same continent (and Russia of course shares part of Asia as well).
    Just... what? Tell you what, how about you go google it and get back to us. And as has already been explained to you, EU isn't short for European Union on these forums.

Then call me delusional. They made the call to continue raiding while everyone else went to seep. You might think that call was "lucky". But it was based on their research. They suspected the boss didn't have extra phase in mythic - they were right.
    Show me where they said this

And I'm not trolling at all. You're just making up wild scenarios that didn't happen and when shown data, you ignore it and start with accusations.

So let's rewind this: I say Exosus won "by miles", you say it was only 2h. I showed that really was not the case. This is where you lost it. So explain to me again how the difference was just 2h and how your favourite team would have won if Blizzard had designed the raid differently?
    You are again making up things I've never said. I'm sorry that your fav team won such a disappointing raid. I'm sure it would have felt better, even to someone like you, if they won a proper endgame raid, something which they are clearly capable off, instead of a raid who is cleared by at least 4 guilds in the first day. That is of course not Exorsus fault. They play with what they get. Doesn't change that EN is a design fail regarding to challenge.
    But that are also things I've already said which you ignored. All you do is pointing out a mistake I made (not checking wowprogress), which is entirely irrelevant for the argument I'm and others are making and accusing me of bias because my fav did not win. And that with my first post in this thread was congratulating Exorsus.

Okay, now Russia is part of Asia, or is this also insulting? Or is Russia part of RU only, thus only competing with themselves?