Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have yet to hear the reasoning behind "I CAN'T start a group"

I am forced to assume he means "I WON'T start a group"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    So do I, I think I said 10 times I can't make my own group...

And like I told someone else, I had LW since vanilla and Engineer since WotLK, with 99,99% of all recipes, I don't wanna loose that.

I have no alts.
    Stop, just stop. Saying you CANT make groups is a flat out lie. The truth is you refuse to make the groups. So what if you dont have any alts... you have 11 other slots, MAKE ONE.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baleful-Bal View Post
    I'm currently 846 and i'm capable of M+8, if you can't find a group then try to join or run with a guild, your gear is fine also for EN heroic.

Although on terms of getting more gear, yeah, Blizzard screwed up with the ultra RNG systems for loot. (In my own opinion)
    what the fuck class and spec and build do you play where you are 846 doing m+8. uhh lemme see some proof man, I wanna believe you really bad, as someone that's 841.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    20k wtf. how's that possible?
    I have 10k

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    You'd also be what this place calls "ludicrously fortunate". Possibly just "dishonest".

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, if you can describe how you've managed to get there.

The OP has a point. It's extraordinarily difficult to get past the 840-ish hump, prior to raiding.
    bump, plz explain

The OP has a point. It's extraordinarily difficult to get past the 840-ish hump, prior to raiding.
    Time consuming yes, difficult - no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Saying you CANT make groups is a flat out lie.
    Making groups is pretty much impossible due to the healer drought, it has got worse since M+ runs started.

Most non tank/healers that aren't in a clique will be lucky to get 2 or 3 mythics a week.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    I have 10k
    At level 110? How?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    At level 110? How?
    I guess they dont know the herb farming groups with rank 3 aethril and rank 3 felwort seed planting. Thats why they dont have milions of gold even in legion.

In WoD it was hard to setup garrisons and level alts, now you just need one character.

mythic+ /thread why is this 11 pages long?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    mythic+ /thread why is this 11 pages long?
    He is an awful player so he can't do them.

7+ Year Old Account
    At level 110? How?
    don't do anything with AH, don't focus on gold wqs, DE a lot of the greens and blues I get that are bad, had to drop 10k on pots and food for raid opening week, it was a mistake a heavily regret. I wont be using pots until I hit heroic. 2500 gold for 1 hour of what is it, 300 agi? are you fucking nuts?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Making groups is pretty much impossible due to the healer drought, it has got worse since M+ runs started.

Most non tank/healers that aren't in a clique will be lucky to get 2 or 3 mythics a week.
    can confirm, my group is a tank with 3 dps. Ever only see mediocre pug healers and we can never make serious progression. all the decent and up healers are on reserve.

No -good- healers pug themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Then please explain how you did it. If it's easy, it shouldn't take too long.

Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    Do the world boss, who drops gold and order resources BUT NO FUCKING LOOT BECAUSE BLIZZARD HATES YOU
    Fixed that for you =)

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post

can confirm, my group is a tank with 3 dps. Ever only see mediocre pug healers and we can never make serious progression. all the decent and up healers are on reserve.

No -good- healers pug themselves.
    I'm of the firm belief that you either play a healer or suck it up and deal with it. If you aren't willing to play the role you just gotta live with the fact you'll be searching for a decent healer every time you form a group.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it isn't.
    2 days 22 hours at level 110 on my shaman, ilvl 846. The only raids it's done is LFR, and it's only had 2 lockouts for mythics and mythic+

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    No it isn't.
    2 days 22 hours at level 110 on my shaman, ilvl 846. The only raids it's done is LFR, and it's only had 2 lockouts for mythics and mythic+
    Can confirm, I have about the same played time (slightly more) and same number of lockouts and I'm sitting at 848. I didn't get any loot from the world boss and I haven't tried to pug EN yet. My highest piece is 860 from the weekly mythic chest and I don't have a legendary yet. I am pretty casual, only level 18 artifact in my main spec (13 OS).

It's really not that bad.

@OP - if you are really struggling you can always buy the set from your class hall and upgrade it with resources. Also, you have finished your class campaign right? That third relic makes a huge difference.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2016-09-29 at 07:01 PM.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Can confirm, I have about the same played time (slightly more) and same number of lockouts and I'm sitting at 848. I didn't get any loot from the world boss and I haven't tried to pug EN yet. My highest piece is 860 from the weekly mythic chest and I don't have a legendary yet. I am pretty casual, only level 18 artifact in my main spec (13 OS).

It's really not that bad.
    2x 860 (1 from world boss, 1 from normal mythic), no legendary, artifact ilvl 871 with 18 traits (13 OS).

I've only done 2 mythics this reset too. I'm gonna annoy all my guildies when I get a legendary though because they're doing mythic raiding and I'm not

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    I'm of the firm belief that you either play a healer or suck it up and deal with it. If you aren't willing to play the role you just gotta live with the fact you'll be searching for a decent healer every time you form a group.
    Oh no no I agree, and we do that. Every healer we get is either undergeared or ignores mechanics.

BUT MAL YOUR WHOLE GROUP OF DPS AND TANK ARE PROBS JUST BADDIES

Sure I suppose everyone one of us wow veterans with more than 8 years with this game through every expansion somehow NEVER got how to be good after that much time. That's a possibility.

Its also a possibility that all the good healers out there are already taken, is my point.

We have to buy or pug a healer, meanwhile we are lvling alts to heal to fill that void that is so evident.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I don't have the time to start my own groups :/
    No you're just lazy.

/thread

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Was getting declined as dps for arcway and COS groups. Made my own group with a little bit lower gear requirements and it filled up in 5 minutes.

Make your own group.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    No it isn't.
    I'm at 848 with no raid, no mythic+, no mythic, just two and a half heroics plus WQs. I got one piece of loot from this week's world boss (an 860 ring).

That is 4 days 7 hours /played at level 110, though.

Not sure what the problem is for you guys, when my guildies are not available, as dps I start my own LFD group for Mythics and never have problems getting them filled with tank/healers +2 more dps.

Sure sometimes I have to wait 15 minutes on occasion, but most times its pretty quick.