Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I think for at least one patch cycle they shouldn't put the raid up on the PTR, and then we can see how long it takes to clear. The reason why these go down so fast is that these guilds have ran it numerous times on the PTR, so they are all familiar with the fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Completely untrue. I live in the US and I took a week off for launch, as did a substantial number of my guild.
    Job and State, otherwise not an argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Can't tell if trolling... or if srs...

Ammo was removed in Cataclysm.
    Not trolling but you're right. The bow was still useless in WotLK because the new ammo out-creeped it. Fixed my comment.

BC legendaries were still welfare.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post

Tell it to my rogue, which killed Illidan more than 100 Black Temple runs during BC pre-patch and NO WARGLAIVE EVER DROPPED.

Rolled DK in WotLK, got 2 glaives in 2 runs.

- - - Updated - - -

Not trolling but you're right. The bow was still useless in WotLK because the new ammo out-creeped it. Fixed my comment.

Wasn't the golden bow with the best ammo in BC actually better damage wise than Thoridal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chernobyll View Post
    Tell it to my rogue, which killed Illidan more than 100 Black Temple runs during BC pre-patch and NO WARGLAIVE EVER DROPPED.

Rolled DK in WotLK, got 2 glaives in 2 runs.
    Even Tier 0.5 (dungeon 2.0) vanilla set required more effort than both Warglaives or Thoridal.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Wasn't the golden bow with the best ammo in BC actually better damage wise than Thoridal?
    So close that it didn't matter, but Thoridal was better due to mechanics of shot abilities.

Deleted
    You mean like Welfare Glaives or Bow from BC? Everything in BC was welfare outside professions. Bow was especially useless because once WotLK came out ammo out-creeped the legendary bonus.

Item color stopped mattering when someone figured out the ilvl formula. Could you imagine if you got a titanforged 895 item it had an orange border instead of epic? Would that upset you too?
    WoW you are not very smart or troll ? Yea drops were random too but from what? From last boss of a raid which none of the baddies would ever kill. Do you see the difference I guess not LUL. If people like you continue playing WoW we will never have good mmo again. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fck View Post
    WoW you are not very smart or troll ? Yea drops were random too but from what? From last boss of a raid which none of the baddies would ever kill. Do you see the difference I guess not LUL. If people like you continue playing WoW we will never have good mmo again. Thank you.
    You aren't a very smart poster, but I'm sure if you use more memes you'll project yourself better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Some people are that good at the game. I don't see the problem with that?
    So you do or you do not? L2 use question mark.

Even Tier 0.5 (dungeon 2.0) vanilla set required more effort than both Warglaives or Thoridal.
    Not sure whether you're trolling or being serious, I've played vanilla and I strongly disagree with the no "effort" for the Warglaives or Thoridal, or I think you just didn't played BC and Vanilla at all.

Or maybe you played yet, and you had an entire guild attuned for BT and Hyjal with shadow gear farmed and farming illidan (pre-patch) or cleared up to M'uru pre-patch to come back and tell me otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCitra View Post
    Welcome to Legion...
    Oh yeah, I'm well aware I'm not alone. I just love when people act like their experience in a high RNG environment is the same as everyone else, clearly since that guy got super lucky, everyone else has as well!

You want the SSN of everyone too, living in multiple states around the US?

You're the one who made a sweeping declaration. The onus is on you to prove what you're saying is universally true (which it clearly isn't).

I live and work in MA as an ASCP certified medical laboratory tech in the blood bank of a level 1 trauma center hospital- an hourly paid, not salaried, position. I took a week off when legion launched, paid vacation. Most of my fellow employees also took 1-2 week vacations over the course of the summer.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2016-09-29 at 10:01 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhaern View Post
    4 EU guilds 7/7 Mythic with Mythic raid opened 1 day later... US players would be ashamed for themself.

Blizzard an USA company... USAboys, uninstall game now please.
    The reason that US cant progress any further is because there is no portal to Cenarius. So stop shit talking when you dont know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Huge contributing factor to the win is they didn't stop to clear heroic (the way Method and Serenity did), and they stayed up very late raiding yesterday. Not clearing heroic is also why their item level was lower. So it's really not at all clear that they won by "being better players". Method and Serenity were expecting a longer progression period where it makes sense to get as much gear as you can and actually get a good nights sleep every day.
    Well isn't part of being a better player to make the right decision to run heroic or not?
    They made the wrong decision and got outplayed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leberman View Post
    The reason that US cant progress any further is because there is no portal to Cenarius. So stop shit talking when you dont know nothing.
    The portal just isn't big enough, lel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post
    Gz!
    Finally the EU raid guilds have some competetion!
    Well, they are considered part of EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Domixux View Post
    All those people complaining content was harder... Bad news for you, it wasn't. In Regards of Mechanics I think new expansions get more and more difficult with new things added. The reason it took guilds month to clear bosses was the fact to coordinate 40 people at the same time plus gearing them which took months alone. So don't blame the difficulty of a raid if you aren't able to clear it by yourself.

In my opinion the reason for this mess is the fucked up loot system. It's just too much of rng. I don't know what's the intent of blizzard stacking to these warforged/titanforged shit. The whole system fucks up item tiers so bad. You're either lucky or your behind.
    No one is saying vanilla raiding was the hardest difficulty ever. But Naxx40 vs Emerald Nightmare mythic? Yeah sorry I'm gonna say Naxx40 was balls to the wall harder. But the hardest? No. Heroic Firelands, LK, Yogg 0, etc etc all were way more difficult than Naxx 40.

I don't expect to ever see a boss live as long as they did pre Cata unless it's gated. But I also think every boss being cleared on its hardest difficulty within 24 hours is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post

How exactly does it show that? Last time I checked, they were like 10th on the guild ilv ranking and they still came in first. Seriously...gear or ilv does not win you a world first (unless you try and compete in quest gear). The top guilds are so marginally close in ilv. Don't tell me you win because your guild is at an average of 868.12 and competitors are at 868.03 ^^
    Why are you quoting me and answering me a completely different matter? I never said they had bigger or less item level than other guilds, i clearly said, Blizzard fucked up.

Titanforged shouldnt exist as a proc until the Mythic raids had released, thats all, they basically all, not just them had an average item level about 10-13 more than they should have compared to any other expansion mythic/heroic release.. maybe 5-10 less, my math could be wrong but you get my point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have the doping results come back yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Krixooks View Post
    Have the doping results come back yet?
    Yes, Williams sisters are full of banned shit and got away with it again. More Tennis news at 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah...I wonder what would happen if somebody tried to release an MMO that is like a pre- WoW MMO. Probably a big commercial fail. Times change. As Rob Pardo said...they set out to make the experience of old MMOs available to a larger crowd (possibly a contradiction in itself) and they succeeded big time.

Some things in old MMos were crazy..like non instanced bosses? Camp them 24/7...wipe on them and the next guild lying in wait gets a shot? Seriously shit that is unimaginable today

- - - Updated - - -

How exactly does it show that? Last time I checked, they were like 10th on the guild ilv ranking and they still came in first. Seriously...gear or ilv does not win you a world first (unless you try and compete in quest gear). The top guilds are so marginally close in ilv. Don't tell me you win because your guild is at an average of 868.12 and competitors are at 868.03 ^^

Indeed they didn't http://www.wowprogress.com/guild_ilvl/ US guild Midwinter is second in ilv and couldn't win this race even with 24 hrs headstart. In fact, they are still 5/7 while all EU guilds pulled past them.
    Because it seems that Blizzard decided to balance the mythic raid around people not having warforged/titanforged or even legendaries.

It's probably because everyone had multiple legendaries due to the Blizz bug, so they could swap between the best legendary for the fight.