Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I got the Warmace off Levantus yesterday. Apparently looting wasn't actually working or something and it was in my mailbox from the Postmaster.

Nice surprise.

Fwiw, I think I am at AK5.

Well, that's another thing I'm not getting on my shaman then. Got Ratskallion mount and don't have ele appeareance (AK5 btw), so the chances of me getting a non-guaranteed drop off a world boss that spawns once every 2 months are virtually zero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Well, that's another thing I'm not getting on my shaman then. Got Ratskallion mount and don't have ele appeareance (AK5 btw), so the chances of me getting a non-guaranteed drop off a world boss that spawns once every 2 months are virtually zero.
    It requires very minimal effort on your part though. As long as you remain subbed you will get it eventually.

Can anyone confirm if you can farm the Enhancement Hidden Appereance, or is it just once a week kinda thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rafipapi View Post
    Can anyone confirm if you can farm the Enhancement Hidden Appereance, or is it just once a week kinda thing?
    Cannot be farmed.

Thanks for the info

Deleted
    Do we know if AK 4/5 is required for the Doomhammer skin to drop? My shaman only has AK2 since he's the last char that I got to 110. If so, I'll try and wait til just before reset amd maybe kill him with AK4.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Login
    Queue for Normal Eye of Azshara
    Kill Parjesh and Lady Hatecoil (65 tries!)
    Leave dungeon with a /sorry
    Queue again...

I hate that place already. 65 kills and nothing. My fear is that there's some soft reset that must be made that I'm not aware of. Finish the dungeon? Wait a day?

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Login
    Queue for Normal Eye of Azshara
    Kill Parjesh and Lady Hatecoil (65 tries!)
    Leave dungeon with a /sorry
    Queue again...

I hate that place already. 65 kills and nothing. My fear is that there's some soft reset that must be made that I'm not aware of. Finish the dungeon? Wait a day?
    I am up at 82 kills now. Not dropped

I done some full runs in HC and Mythic 0 as well, no luck

xaxaxaxaxaxa

wow... around 50 kills for resto hidden skin and yesterday: logged in, went to levanthus and got enhancement skin -_-

btw: still no resto skin

Deleted
    for alla farmers i found this on wowhead

http://imgur.com/a/Is4nN

Deleted
    Trying to get elemental skin now that I have AK4.

How often do rares spawn? SO FUCKING BORING waiting for it when your playtime is limited.

How many kills needed for you guys? I've done aprox 10 so far. Yes I'm casual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by N30 View Post

So that suggests you can farm it?

I've heard people state that it cannot be but do we know that for a fact?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bompton View Post

How often do rares spawn? SO FUCKING BORING waiting for it when your playtime is limited.

I share your pain, good thing I have/g and netflix to distract me. I think I'm at 30ish kills now, no dice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bompton View Post

I haven't kept score, but if I had to hazard a guess, it took me about 20-30 kills (probably nearer to 20). I've noticed that rares spawned rather fast (once every 2-3 minutes or something) when it was crowded in the Underbelly, but it took forever (once every 15 minutes maybe) when I gave it a go on a monday morning with pretty much nobody else there. I quickly gave up on that monday morning and went back later when the spawnrate was a lot faster again. In the end it finally dropped on the demon dude, but I can't complain since I feel it didn't take as long as most people that still have no drop.

I still have no resto skin though (which is the one I really want), but somehow managed to get the enhancement skin on my first world boss kill (even though I wasn't hunting for it) and got the WW skin (monk alt) on his first withered scenario -.-".

All in all, I can't really complain though. Maybe that elusive resto skin will drop once I can farm EoA Mythic+ (doing it with some friends and we haven't been lucky with a EoA keystone yet).

Deleted
    Rarely in this game have I been able to say something like this...

Resto hidden appearance, 2nd kill of Lady Hatecoil, dropped

Elemental hidden artifact dropped for me on an underbelly boss yesterday. I was randomly killing it as i was doing the daily sightless eye hand in. Was very surprised when i got it. This thing looks badass! Just wanted to confirm on this thread that it does come from the underbelly. Mine dropped from the Mana Seeper boss.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just about 10k sightless eyes farmed up now off of bosses only. Nothing. Should have the rat mount tonight, though, so I guess I've got that going for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryuk View Post
    Got the resto one a couple days ago for my enhance shammy, will probably start leveling up that artifact because of how cool it looks. I'll get a screenshot soon

Edit:
    Resto hidden is by far the ugliest of the 3 specs, looks super plain. They need to add some particles to that shit.

I really like the Ele one but it's the one spec I don't play
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N30 View Post

http://imgur.com/a/Is4nN
    Well, that's crazy if true. Nobody has confirmed that they received it from farming so I'm interested to see if this actually works.