Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipboi View Post
    In 2015 there were 32 documented deaths as a result of dog attacks. 28 of those (82%) were caused by Pit Bulls, even though Pit Bulls make up only roughly 7% of the dog population in the U.S.

http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-sta...ities-2015.php

Anybody who says it has nothing to do with breed and everything to do with the owners is kidding themselves. People need to stop thinking with their emotions and start thinking with their brains. Critical thinking is a virtue.
    How many of these dogs were genetically tested to be pitbulls?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by endlesswaltz View Post
    no, more like blood sports which was why they were bred in the first place
    I stand corrected. My bad!
    http://thetruthaboutpitbulls.blogspo...-revealed.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    So it's based on a feeling more than anything else. Good to know. Next they'll be passing laws to ban anyone who is Muslim...
    That's a weird jumpoff point...
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    That's a good question that you should perhaps investigate instead of just assuming it means pitbulls are the problem. Clearly Quebec hasn't.

As many have said, pitbulls are not the problem, shitty owners are. This law eliminates any accountability for the owner and just exterminates dogs because people don't understand that correlation does not mean causation.
    Once again from the dog lovers who will continues to ignore facts and lie: "It's people, not animals". There is no way some breeds could be more dangerous than other breeds. Pit-bulls account for 70% of dog-bite fatalities because people mis-identify them and mistreat them. We should not do anything to mitigate how dangerous they are and we should just get used to a certain number of children being killed by pit-bulls every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindark View Post
    they're beautiful dogs and can be sweet as ever, i just think you shouldn't own one if you live in suburbia, they are perfect cattle or farm hand dogs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    "Pits really aren't that dangerous." Yea cause killing people is not dangerous, once again dog-lovers spouting their lies. The next time a kid gets killed by a pit-bull their blood is on your hands. Pit-bulls are clearly dangerous animals, stop lying to yourself.
    You're significantly more likely to die from a hot dog than from a pit bull. Yes, dogs (like pretty much any medium-size animal) can kill a person. Cows cause nearly as many fatalities a year as pit bulls do. Note; not bulls. Cows.

Once again from the dog lovers who will continues to ignore facts and lie: "It's people, not animals". There is no way some breeds could be more dangerous than other breeds. Pit-bulls account for 70% of dog-bite fatalities because people mis-identify them and mistreat them. We should not do anything to mitigate how dangerous they are and we should just get used to a certain number of children being killed by pit-bulls every year.

You guys are pathetic.
    "continues to ignore facts"...how funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Are people gonna start missing these monster dogs?

10+ Year Old Account

You guys are pathetic.
    Those kids wouldn't be killed every year if people knew how to, one, raise a dog properly; two, supervise a dog when interacting with vulnerable members of society; and three, learn how to properly greet a stranger's dog.

Glad to see Montreal doing the the right thing.

Omg think of the children ban all cows now!

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    seriously are people getting upset if they don't see scary ass fucking pitbull type dogs on their local sidewalks? God damn just get rid of the breed and all associated with the bullshit breed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    seriously are people getting upset if they don't see scary ass fucking pitbull type dogs on their local sidewalks? God damn just get rid of the breed and all associated with the bullshit breed.
    Scary? Pits are adorable. That lolling tongue and wide mouth are so cute

I know a half dozen or so pits in the building I'm in, they're all so sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Look at this scary-ass monster;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

Darsithis I know you mean well...but normal people find them fucking scary as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I didn't say "everyone living in Quebec is a regressive idiot" or anything along those lines.

But the reality is that Quebec, has collected some absolutely ridiculous fuckin' laws ever since its inception. Ass backwards language laws, the kowtowing to the Church, widespread and sponsored antisemitism in the 1930s, and the seemingly never ending separatist movement. It's not just "one thing."

No reason to take it so personal either. You're clearly in agreement that it's a stupid ass law.
    How about Ontario? They have banned pitbulls over all its territories. As did other places in Canada. Look here.

Also, Québec is one of the most progressive province of Canada. Ever heard of the Quiet Revolution? It's been quite some times (more than 50 years) that the Church does not run this province. As for antisemitism, it was also running rampant everywhere in Canada in the 1930's. Get your facts straight. You sound like an ignorant racist. Pardon the pleonasm...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're significantly more likely to die from a hot dog than from a pit bull. Yes, dogs (like pretty much any medium-size animal) can kill a person. Cows cause nearly as many fatalities a year as pit bulls do. Note; not bulls. Cows.
    That's because there aren't as many pit bulls as there are cows, and people eat a hell of a lot more hot dogs than there are pit bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

I think they are kinda fugly, but I'd fight for their right to exist.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    How about Ontario? They have banned pitbulls over all its territories. As did other places in Canada. Look here.

Also, Québec is one of the most progressive province of Canada. Ever heard of the Quiet Revolution? It's been quite some times (more than 50 years) that the Church does not run this province. As for antisemitism, it was also running rampant everywhere in Canada in the 1930's. Get your facts straight. You sound like an ignorant racist. Pardon the pleonasm...
    Ontario's not immune from my ire either. But this isn't about Ontario, is it? This is just another in a string of historic fuck ups.

PS. Québécois isn't a race.

PPS. Speaking of "teh racism," how's that niqab ban going?

I wonder if there's a correlation between dog attacks and how aggressive pitbull owners themselves are.
    They seem to be fairly popular breeds among people who are fucktards to begin with.