Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can u just be fishing or do u got to be finshing in the fishing pools? Just wondering for when I start doing it tomorrow.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    When I got it, I had ashbringer equipped while fishing, not a fishing pole. Don't know if it matters.
    Where did you fish? The place where you killed the slime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to fish, boys!
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Which side of the river is the slime at?

Took about ~520 casts for me. And the slime (located west of the river) respawned behind me about an hour and thirty minutes of killing it the first time.

Last edited by Defender; 2016-09-29 at 10:32 PM.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slime seems to have a really fast respawn time compared to what some people are quoting. 40 mins since I killed it and it's up again.

edit: Helped a filfthy blood elf kill it about 8 mins ago, will report the next respawn.
    Last edited by Viradiance; 2016-09-29 at 10:54 PM.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent 3 hours on the slime, so 3 hour respawn seems to be correct.

Got the Shard after 240 casts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Can u just be fishing or do u got to be finshing in the fishing pools? Just wondering for when I start doing it tomorrow.
    Doesn't have to be in a pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Where did you fish? The place where you killed the slime?
    I fished at the exact spot that the other guy is fishing on the screenshot i posted above.

Deleted
    I´m waiting around 6 - 7 hours for the respawn

Deleted
    So do you have to kill other players in AV for the book or can it drops from NPCs? Everyone just runs past each other and never meet...

Pretty awesome. I'll be able to get mine tomorrow, assuming I catch a slime spawn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Was so happy to see that I could talk to her when I got to AK 6. Only one near the slime when I got there so I'm gonna guess there will be a few unhappy people in a while once they get to the river.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

I killed the slime a few weeks ago while people were theory crafting how to get the skin, do you think that would have any effect of being able to kill it now? I've been at the spawn location for hours and still nothing.

Over 3 hours of waiting, nothing yet. I must assume it is a random time between 0-16 hours.

So I used the phylactery and it got put on a 5 min cd, then I used it again and it disappeared. Is that supposed to happen or do I need it in my bags to fish up the shard, I'm at 800 fish atm and starting to get paranoid.
    "One day I'm just gonna get off the bus and run into the woods and I'm never gonna
    come back, and when I come back, I'm gonna be the knife master."

Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

slime needs to respawn faster... this is pain in the .ss

10+ Year Old Account
    284 casts to get my shard and the slime re-spawned with while I was doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mezziah View Post
    So I used the phylactery and it got put on a 5 min cd, then I used it again and it disappeared. Is that supposed to happen or do I need it in my bags to fish up the shard, I'm at 800 fish atm and starting to get paranoid.
    After you use it just fish. It can take a while but you will eventually get it.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

700 casts and nothing so far... Did you guys use some lure to increase fishing skill?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Slime seems to have a really fast respawn time compared to what some people are quoting. 40 mins since I killed it and it's up again.

edit: Helped a filfthy blood elf kill it about 8 mins ago, will report the next respawn.
    When was the last respawn?

I´m currently camping the slime for around 16 hours and no spawn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    700 casts and nothing so far... Did you guys use some lure to increase fishing skill?
    No lures. The only skill-increasing item I used was fishing artifact and I got the shard after 240 casts. It's RNG.