Can someone point me to the blue post where it says all hidden artifact appearances are available in game? I can't seem to find anything relevant pointing google to blue.mmo-champion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    Can someone point me to the blue post where it says all hidden artifact appearances are available in game? I can't seem to find anything relevant pointing google to blue.mmo-champion.com
    http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...3363824#post-8

Deleted
    It says "some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released", which means that it can be from Nighthold, which is probably and sadly the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakwolf View Post
    It says "some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released", which means that it can be from Nighthold, which is probably and sadly the case.
    Oh God not this again. The argument you are going to cause will set us back literally 100 pages (even if half those pages are "Hey guize luk at dis totely lejit bonreper I fonud o nmy sevar- d'oh wat x-ploit?")

The context of the quote was that the current build of the game contained all of the first artifact appearances. Emerald Nightmare for example was in the build, but not released. It is in our install, but the switch wasn't flipped yet that made it available.

Karazhan, Nighthold, and the Beyond are not in the current build.

The next build that unveils artifact appearances will more likely move on to unlock the next entire tier of hidden artifact appearances not 1 or 2 specs.
    Last edited by GreenDragon; 2016-09-30 at 01:27 AM.

Deleted
    If the skin don't drop with this AK maybe its a loot from Heyla in Trials of Valor.

GUYS! We are almost at the 200!!!! Yayyyy!!! Still not a clue to any of the 2 weapons....

guys I found something weird today, in dalaran in a grassy area there is a warning sign and you click on it ant it says something like to be careful legion things have been seen there (course all this isn't verbatim) then you walk up a bit further and there is a draenei demon to fight, lvl 110, and then a demon that looks like the lock's felhunter (the one along the lines of a demonic dog like creature) comes running to you to fight, lvl 110 also, there is also a patricide replica laying dead on ground (diff name though) that you can click on via a chat bubble it says "said name" "has crossed paths with the wrong person" and for me a lil critter creature thing came running past and I clicked on it it run to bush and done some electro thing then a guy showed up and introduced himself then walked off (nothing offered though no quest or nothing but maybe I haven't met all needed for it idk) I just found it strange so wanted to tell you guys see what you make of it if its even anything

- - - Updated - - -

ugh I meant patricide, damn spell check

- - - Updated - - -

Putricide*

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    guys I found something weird today, in dalaran in a grassy area there is a warning sign and you click on it ant it says something like to be careful legion things have been seen there (course all this isn't verbatim) then you walk up a bit further and there is a draenei demon to fight, lvl 110, and then a demon that looks like the lock's felhunter (the one along the lines of a demonic dog like creature) comes running to you to fight, lvl 110 also, there is also a patricide replica laying dead on ground (diff name though) that you can click on via a chat bubble it says "said name" "has crossed paths with the wrong person" and for me a lil critter creature thing came running past and I clicked on it it run to bush and done some electro thing then a guy showed up and introduced himself then walked off (nothing offered though no quest or nothing but maybe I haven't met all needed for it idk) I just found it strange so wanted to tell you guys see what you make of it if its even anything

- - - Updated - - -

ugh I meant patricide, damn spell check
    nothing new. Some npcs can be demons who demon hunters, paladins and possibly some other classes can expose them.

A simple, 30 second wowhead search of the name of the mob would have told you that it's the rogue class campaign...

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    A simple, 30 second wowhead search of the name of the mob would have told you that it's the rogue class campaign...
    Posters here are allergic to checking things before presenting them here. Most of my posts have just been links to wowhead.

We're about overdue for another superstar to post the DK with the bugged weeapon again. Probably inc within the next 2-3 hours

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    sor-ry gosh no need to get salty I didn't think to do that I was just hoping it was something

kms like actually

What kind of pisses me off about this is that most classes have found theirs, or have only a single spec that hasn't, but we are sitting here with two of ours and not even a slight clue as to how to get them - I do believe that it's wholly possible that the Frost one is somehow related to Tichondrius, so bully to the guy who mentioned that somewhere in this thread. It almost certainly isn't a drop from him, but it probably has a trigger or something that we can pull and that requires a kill on him or something.

I guess it could be worse - the Fury one could take months, unless somehow they start letting WBs spawn simultaneously or have a different one every day or something after 7.1 or so.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    What kind of pisses me off about this is that most classes have found theirs, or have only a single spec that hasn't, but we are sitting here with two of ours and not even a slight clue as to how to get them - I do believe that it's wholly possible that the Frost one is somehow related to Tichondrius, so bully to the guy who mentioned that somewhere in this thread. It almost certainly isn't a drop from him, but it probably has a trigger or something that we can pull and that requires a kill on him or something.

I guess it could be worse - the Fury one could take months, unless somehow they start letting WBs spawn simultaneously or have a different one every day or something after 7.1 or so.

yeah I am getting really furious with blizzard too, I definitely don't feel like a "valued customer"

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    yeah I am getting really furious with blizzard too, I definitely don't feel like a "valued customer"
    Because we haven't discovered our hidden artifact appearances yet? Ok man I'm being serious here but you should log off and go take a walk. Go to the store and get a snack you like. Go to the park and pet some doggos.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post

Why you guys gotta make me feel bad for pointing out that the Runes of DARKENING might drop from Tichondrius the DARKENER? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    Because we haven't discovered our hidden artifact appearances yet? Ok man I'm being serious here but you should log off and go take a walk. Go to the store and get a snack you like. Go to the park and pet some doggos.

stfu, I have noticed just about all your posts are being rude to people sheesh get an attitude adjustment dude

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Why you guys gotta make me feel bad for pointing out that the Runes of DARKENING might drop from Tichondrius the DARKENER? D:
    Cuz it won't... cuz it's in this patch. Right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    Nighthold [is] not in the current build.
    False.

No, the Nighthold is not current content and is not accessible during this patch. HOWEVER, all of the assets from Nighthold were added in 7.0 - a map marker for the raid portal, dungeon journal, models, completed spells for bosses, complete drop tables, everything - and the boss fights were tested around the same time as Emerald Nightmare was in beta.

Much like the Artifact Knowledge-gated items, it's all THERE, just not available to us yet. The devs are simply holding off on giving us Nighthold right away because they learned from previous expansions (particularly WoD, or hell, BC even) about the folly of letting us murder a potential end-boss figure too soon.

That being said? I doubt anything's going to be in the Nighthold.

It's one thing for them to plead oversight or forgetting to implement something. However, there's only about 4-5 hidden skins that aren't available yet; to have the other thirty-something specs - including Retribution, who I would think would be the ones they'd try the hardest to delay simply because of how iconic their weapon is and how long players have already tried to get it - get their skins within a month of launch and then tell the remaining handful "But you gotta wait 3 or more months till Nighthold" would be blatant singling-out.
    Hanlon's Razor is the most likely to apply here.
    Last edited by Leviatharan; 2016-09-30 at 06:05 AM.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.