Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Less cohesion is a bad thing all around.

I read the title and somehow assumed they were from the U.S.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    No one cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    No one cares.
    The thread has 44 replies. Of course people care. What is the point of your post exactly..?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    At this rate? The office of John McCallum probably.

Your clueless touting of his and the PMO's policies make it pretty clear that you have absolutely no fucking idea what's really going on in this country. You haven't educated yourself on anything in this entire time. You parrot the same useless bullshit over and over and over. Clearly you've never worked a day in your life, you live as a sheltered child unaware of the complexities going on around you.

Any person who lauds the idea of this country bringing in the most # of immigrants ever, while it is simultaneously shedding hundreds of thousands of jobs and a youth unemployment rate that is steadily increasing, is clearly fucking retarded.
    Oh please. Am I gonna believe some dude living out West or believe the Honourable Minister? Unlike you, he actually has thousands of Canada's best providing him with accurate information. I trust him to make the right call.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Justin Trudeau?
    The biggest plot twist of it all. Justin is shitposting on Gen-OT about himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Funny thing is, they all moved to Richmond BC and bought all our land and changed our signs to display only Cantonese/Mandarin.
    It's a shame what's going on in BC. It really has gone awry.

Poor @Jotaux
    Last edited by Tennis; 2016-09-30 at 01:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle32102991/

Pretty awesome news to come across. This is the Canadian way.
    I trust our system and the fine folk working at citizenship and immigration.

We just need to ensure that we screen folk well and they are here to contribute.

As the saying goes, if it ain't broke then why fix it? Immigrants stimulate the economy and help with our aging population. It really is a no brainer.

Do you agree with Canada's immigration policy? Would you also like to see your country take in record numbers of immigrants ? Isn't it interesting how in other countries there is such a strong backlash against immigrants yet in Canada the policy is so successful?

You and anyone else that says this about their government is a fool. But then again you do get paid to post Trudeau shit on here either that or you really are so stupid you believe the shit you post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Wonder how many of these new Canadian citizens are Americans fed up with the two party bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thread has 44 replies. Of course people care. What is the point of your post exactly..?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh please. Am I gonna believe some dude living out West or believe the Honourable Minister? Unlike you, he actually has thousands of Canada's best providing him with accurate information. I trust him to make the right call.
    Oh for fucks sake you sound like a propaganda reel from a movie set in a dystopian future. Honourable Minister? Wtf is he some sort of a fucking god to you? Nail his ass to a cross and let his blood absolve everyone of their sins. Trudeau is the second coming of Christ to hear you spew shit about him. He is a politician and first and foremost they have only their own interests and the ones bankrolling them at their heart and if you think any politician in his position thinks otherwise you need to be checked for brain damage.
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Oh for fucks sake you sound like a propaganda reel from a movie set in a dystopian future. Honourable Minister? Wtf is he some sort of a fucking god to you? Nail his ass to a cross and let his blood absolve everyone of their sins. Trudeau is the second coming of Christ to hear you spew shit about him. He is a politician and first and foremost they have only their own interests and the ones bankrolling them at their heart and if you think any politician in his position thinks otherwise you need to be checked for brain damage.
    Dude this is what it means to be a good citizen. This is how the Minister is referred to by his colleagues. I never said Mr Trudeau is perfect but he certainly is one of the most highly regarded world leaders. He's not like the other politicians. Canada is fortunate to have him at the helm for sure.

With another 4 years of immigration, it becomes even more likely that he gets relected. Liberals do much better with minorities

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude this is what it means to be a good citizen. This is how the Minister is referred to by his colleagues. I never said Mr Trudeau is perfect but he certainly is one of the most highly regarded world leaders. He's not like the other politicians. Canada is fortunate to have him at the helm for sure.

With another 4 years of immigration, it becomes even more likely that he gets relected. Liberals do much better with minorities
    Liberals only use minorities as a crutch for their weak platform since they offer little to nothing for anyone. Conservatives aren't any better so dont think I am just shit talking liberals because I am conservative. What it means to be a good citizen is to question your government and make sure they keep in line and you just get down on bended knee and take whatever Trudeau gives you up the ass. You are the polar opposite of what makes a citizen good. You are a direct threat to anyone wanting the best for their country. And the sooner people like you go away or just give up politics the better.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle32102991/

We just need to ensure that we screen folk well and they are here to contribute.

As the saying goes, if it ain't broke then why fix it? Immigrants stimulate the economy and help with our aging population. It really is a no brainer.

Do you agree with Canada's immigration policy? Would you also like to see your country take in record numbers of immigrants ? Isn't it interesting how in other countries there is such a strong backlash against immigrants yet in Canada the policy is so successful?
    Keep up the good work. You will be France instead of France Light in no time.

7+ Year Old Account
    No less than half of which are mocking your posts, as per usual. Take a hint, stop already. If you're trolling, you're pretty bad at it. If not, you're just a bad person.

We will see what sort of "cultural enrichment" will Canada aquire in the future. Hopefuly not the same as France or Germany.

it'd be better if they moved the migrants to lesser populated areas, not just Vancouver, Toronto, or Calgary which seem to be the only 3 cities in Canada that migrants can go to. send them into the frozen north like the Yukon and North West Territories.

It's a shame what's going on in BC. It really has gone awry.

Poor @Jotaux
    ? I haven't noticed any change other than the value of my property increasing.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    We will see what sort of "cultural enrichment" will Canada aquire in the future. Hopefuly not the same as France or Germany.
    http://canadaimmigrants.com/canada-i...-country-2015/

Might be relevant somehow.

If this is the Canadian way why has it taken 45 years to get this high of a number?

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    For the love of God, someone please Dox Tennisace.
    This is a truly irresponsible thing to say. You're crossing the line.

I think Canada has been taking the right approach, overall. There is no perfect solution, but instead of capitalizing on the fear that comes with refugees, Canada capitalized on the safety provided by the home country.
    I never appreciate seeing my country focus on helping people from a different country before helping our own citizens, but at the same time, I know that those refugees need help more than I do. Sitting here at my PC, in perfect safety, I need to take a minute to think of the others instead of myself.
    And it'd be a bit hypocrite of me to drive them away, too. Despite being the whitest dude with the whitest French name ever, I've been told I'm 1/32 Syrian from my Mother's side. And also 1/16 Native American from my Father's side, so clearly part of me thinks "Everyone needs to GTFO, I was here first" while another part thinks "People should be allowed to join us" .

Still, I think that focusing on safety instead of fear has worked for us. People don't see Canada as a place to fight and kill. They see it as a place to be home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virs View Post
    This is a truly irresponsible thing to say. You're crossing the line.

I think Canada has been taking the right approach, overall. There is no perfect solution, but instead of capitalizing on the fear that comes with refugees, Canada capitalized on the safety provided by the home country.
    I never appreciate seeing my country focus on helping people from a different country before helping our own citizens, but at the same time, I know that those refugees need help more than I do. Sitting here at my PC, in perfect safety, I need to take a minute to think of the others instead of myself.
    And it'd be a bit hypocrite of me to drive them away, too. Despite being the whitest dude with the whitest French name ever, I've been told I'm 1/32 Syrian from my Mother's side. And also 1/16 Native American from my Father's side, so clearly part of me thinks "Everyone needs to GTFO, I was here first" while another part thinks "People should be allowed to join us" .

Still, I think that focusing on safety instead of fear has worked for us. People don't see Canada as a place to fight and kill. They see it as a place to be home.
    What an adorable vision of reality you have. Only, that's not reality, that's optimism.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."