10+ Year Old Account
    Random stuff i found:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shokugeki no soma - ...........................................

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK

FUCK THIS CHAPTER I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO TYPE AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HYPE IS REAL AS FUCKING FUCK.

RINDO HYPE, FUCKING RINDO HYPE, FUCKING RINDO YOUR FAVOURITE SENPAI, FUCKING HER
    Alice's dad is 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    -hype snip-
    Zath, why are you posting from art's account?

10+ Year Old Account
    Naruto 476,477 Amazing episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Naruto 476,477 Amazing episodes.
    honestly thought they were kinda meh.
    but at this point I don't think anything would really wow me - just want it to end
    Last edited by bals; 2016-09-29 at 08:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I think players are showing more salt than any one of those raid guilds. Even Shadow had to jump into downplay it into being nothing xD The "real" race hasn't started yet!
    That's almost always the case, but it's fun to imagine the guild rivalries. Players who have nothing to do with it are always the angriest. Just look at sports fans whose teams lose.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Zath, why are you posting from art's account?
    Oh, sorry, logged into the wrong one. I'm on the correct one now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That's almost always the case, but it's fun to imagine the guild rivalries. Players who have nothing to do with it are always the angriest. Just look at sports fans whose teams lose.
    I don't particularly care one way or the other (I'm hate Sco with a burning passion, as Max can confirm), and if anything, I'd have to say my "favorite" guild would be Midwinter.

This race is all sorts of fucked. Exorsus apparently got something absurd like 11 legendaries in a single night - that alone is going to tip the balance (especially if they're all extremely good ones for their classes). It's an achievement, but in no way is this balanced.

So who was 2nd/3rd and 4th for 7/7 Mythic?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Danganronpa - Well, that was an ending. Kind of lackluster but as a wrap-up to the entire series it was alright.

At least there's still V3. I'm excited, the cast looks pretty great. (1, 2)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I don't particularly care one way or the other (I'm hate Sco with a burning passion, as Max can confirm), and if anything, I'd have to say my "favorite" guild would be Midwinter.

This race is all sorts of fucked. Exorsus apparently got something absurd like 11 legendaries in a single night - that alone is going to tip the balance (especially if they're all extremely good ones for their classes). It's an achievement, but in no way is this balanced.
    There have been rumors of them cheating Xavius, but I'm not sure the validity, or if it will impact the race in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    There have been rumors of them cheating Xavius, but I'm not sure the validity, or if it will impact the race in any way.
    They're Russian (and have exploited in the past; Lich King being a prominent example), it's no surprise there are rumors. People will say anything to throw doubts on the legitimacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're Russian (and have exploited in the past; Lich King being a prominent example), it's no surprise there are rumors. People will say anything to throw doubts on the legitimacy.
    They also apparently raided for 17 fucking hours straight after seeing how easy the last boss was, no surprises they got it first. Most guilds decide to take a break after ~10 hours. No one expected it to be so easy, the general strategy didn't work this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're Russian
    Are we sure they aren't just 400 lb hackers sitting at their computers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, are they Ensidia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I can't even imagine how fucking salty Serenity must be right now. But then again, they still have the other raid to beat Method lol.
    Method bounced back really well though. Must have some solid leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Twitch banter.

Lul where are you getting these from?

15+ Year Old Account
    >tfw swear fealty to the islamic caliph so he doesn't holy war you
    >tfw three of your characters die from sickness, all within 10 years so you're stuck with a 2 year old kid
    >tfw the caliph, now hating you cause you're a shitty kid, steals your strongest vassals, then revokes every single title from all of them because they're heretics

you guys know that epic meme with the kid who burned his ramen noodles

that's me irl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    >tfw swear fealty to the islamic caliph
    >tfw three of your characters die from sickness, all within 10 years so you're stuck with a 2 year old kid
    Are you getting married to the kid in 2 or 3 years?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Are you getting married to the kid in 2 or 3 years?
    my first ruler was 63 years old when he died. then the next was like 40, then 20 or something.

the first ruler was amazing, he lived for incredibly long and got me my kingdom title. the other ones were pretty great too, the grandson had strong.

- - - Updated - - -

actually i don't understand your question lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    actually i don't understand your question lol
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage

15+ Year Old Account
    i was a dude

i was playing as zoroastrian though, so i was marrying my sisters and my daughters, and keeping my mom as my concubine