Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    At 5'7"? Sorry, stick figures are disgusting. This is 5'6", 100-110:

That's too skinny. Bulldog had it right. 120-130.

5'7", 120 lbs:

They are both fine

There is nothing wrong with being thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It depends on the female's build and body fat %.

Around 105-115 should be fair for a woman of that height.

- - - Updated - - -

Likely overweight and a really high body fat% if you're 200lbs at 5'10/
    I'm used to football players and cagefighters. So I'm used to seeing 6' 230 with visible abs. I'm 4'11" 130 lbs myself, and about as well cut.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    200 pounds on someone thats 5 feet 10 inches that doesn't work out would look a little chubby. Unless you meant 200 pounds but with a decent amount of muscle.
    Muscle, and a larger build in general. I mean, I've seen guys that are 5'11", 195 that aren't that muscular, and they're pretty trim. They just have broad shoulders and a thicker core.

You know what is even worse than fat shaming, something that will make fat people feel even WORSE about themselves? Rather then taunting and jeering at them, show concern... legit concern of their health, their life span...

If you know these people personally, pull them aside, and tell them, 1 on 1, that you don't want to lose them. That you CARE about them. And that you'll try to help them...

Pity these people. Don't put them down.

Would you mock cancer patients on their death bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Men like their women fit and capable.
    Sorry I don't think you are able to talk for every man.

Quote Originally Posted by Asiwassaying View Post
    They are both fine

A lot of people would consider the girl in the first picture to be too skinny, as severely sick people tend to be that skinny. It's purely instinctual to avoid people who appear sickly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Hes at the thick part.
    Actually, he's average.

They are both fine

There is nothing inherently "wrong" with being thin. But neither is it attractive when you're as thin as the first picture.

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/user/twlightqueen/videos

those food review videos are like a drug

Actually, he's average.

There is nothing inherently "wrong" with being thin. But neither is it attractive when you're as thin as the first picture.
    I would read him as thin but flabby. You know, skinny-fat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I would read him as thin but flabby. You know, skinny-fat.
    That's kind of what average is. Not thin, not chubby, not toned.

Good. Fatties have lower self esteem, which means easier pickins'. In the words of the immortal Tony Yayo, "Nigga pussy is pussy so, yeah, I'll hit that."

That's kind of what average is. Not thin, not chubby, not toned.
    Well, he's going to have a pretty high body fat %, but he's still going to have a relatively low BMI because he has such a light/skinny build. Meanwhile, I have a I rather high BMI (27), because I'm a mesomorph with broad shoulder and broad hips, and even though I have a very low body fat %, visible abs and everything. I'm still about as heavy as some people a foot taller than me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gusty jack View Post
    Then no shaming exists.

It's just a poor use of the word shaming, it's not a rebuttal of the concept. Call it "Biggertry" if that feels better.

In fact, just call it "Biggertry" because it's a great word.
    Approved. We must all use this new term, as it needs to be shared with the populace at large.
    Biggertry for all!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a solution but you have to want to SNU SNU. Better to have muscular woman than fat ones right?

http://havokjournal.com/fitness/myos...nhancing-drug/

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I have a solution but you have to want to SNU SNU. Better to have muscular woman than fat ones right?

http://havokjournal.com/fitness/myos...nhancing-drug/

You really don't need PEDs to look like that as a girl. There's a lot of women that can look like that, but really dread the prospect of 'bulking up' at all. They wind up getting as 'trim' as possible, and just kind of wind up being awkward and boxy.

So much makeup on her face. She looks like someone took that fake Barbie chicks head and put it on van dams body.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    A lot of people would consider the girl in the first picture to be too skinny, as severely sick people tend to be that skinny. It's purely instinctual to avoid people who appear sickly.

You and the other person are mistaking your personal opinion for objective truth. You don't like thin women. That's fine. But don't act like being that thin is somehow wrong or unattractive to all.

So much makeup on her face. She looks like someone took that fake Barbie chicks head and put it on van dams body.

- - - Updated - - -

You and the other person are mistaking your personal opinion for objective truth. You don't like thin women. That's fine. But don't act like being that thin is somehow wrong or unattractive to all.
    To me, it looks unhealthily skinny for anyone to have thickest part of their limbs to be their joints.

I also like how people can be so against fat shaming and then it n around and shame thin people. And I'm not even talking about anorexic type thin either. Meanwhile, even a 400 pound land whale shouldn't be shamed.

People have personal preferences and body types. Stop acting like you are speaking for all when you personally are not attracted to someone.

- - - Updated - - -

To me, it looks unhealthily skinny for anyone to have thickest part of their limbs to be their joints.
    That girl in the photo was not that thin.

10+ Year Old Account
    At 5'7"? Sorry, stick figures are disgusting. This is 5'6", 100-110:

That's too skinny. Bulldog had it right. 120-130.

5'7", 120 lbs:

You know how much effort it takes to look like the latter chick?

I also like how people can be so against fat shaming and then it n around and shame thin people. And I'm not even talking about anorexic type thin either. Meanwhile, even a 400 pound land whale shouldn't be shamed.

People have personal preferences and body types. Stop acting like you are speaking for all when you personally are not attracted to someone.

- - - Updated - - -

That girl in the photo was not that thin.
    The top one was. The bottom one was close. Like their joint is the same size as the rest of the limb.

The top one was. The bottom one was close. Like their joint is the same size as the rest of the limb.
    That is literally false. The pic is right there. You are saying her joints are thicker than the rest of her limbs and that so false. She is thin as fuck, and maybe even close to being unhealthy, but she is still not at the level where she is a walking skeleton as you imply.