Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnmen01 View Post
    Who ever said the economy is in good shape, must not know what a good economy look like then. Unemployment "looks" low because so many have quit looking and arent in the system now. The worst thing about him leaving, is him ever being there in the first place.
    What does a good economy look like?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

His easy grace during tough times. I respect President Obama, and the emphasis he always had on taking care of his children and keeping them reasonably out of the limelight. Thank you President Obama

The uncertainty of which idiot we are going to have in the office after him after November comes. Don't get me wrong, he had his fair share of mistakes, but the two choices of who Might actually get in, are just so horrid in my eyes that I don't want to think about which one might do More damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Nothing. He is an evil globalist asshole who hates America. I hope he is brought up on war crimes one day and executed for all the innocent people he unconstitutionally killed via drone strikes and in their meddling propping up ISIS in Syria and Libya.

The sad part is Hillary will just be like him but worse. Expect more wars in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    She is fine.
    Ahh...one of them...she has done nothing wrong right?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obama was a mixed bag. Domestically he did some good things, foreign policy wise much less so. It was disappointing that he came in with such inspiring and Kennedy-esque speeches, but didn't deliver nearly as much as he proposed. Much of that was out of his control because of Republican opposition, and especially his 2nd term was fairly lame duck due to the Republican majority. So the worst part is the letdown of him never really coming close to the hopeful speeches. He wasn't awful, just much better at giving speeches than action. And there was good in appointing more minorities, as much as it's bashed overall Obamacare was a good thing, finding and killing OBL, etc. And keeping some of the bad guys in Guantanamo turned out to be the more prudent plan when he saw that most released go bad to insurgent groups and/or ISIS.

All of that, and knowing that either Hillary or Trump are disasters. So inevitably we face at least 4 rough years.

He's leaving already? Thanks Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    "1st Amendment only works when I want it to! You're not allowed to be racist/sexist/homophobic/diabetic/etc!"
    Erm...you are making the common mistake of conflating freedom of speech to freedom from the consequences of speech.

It's just as much free speech to boycott or protest someone saying something objectionable as it is to say that objectionable thing in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Nothing. He is an evil globalist asshole who hates America.
    I'll never really understand this sentiment. Why would someone who becomes president hate the country? Doesn't make sense.

And it's really silly to declare someone hates the country just because they have a vision of America that is different than yours.

Nothing. He is an evil globalist asshole who hates America.
    He's Satan!!!1!

Ok, I'm here to remind you to take your meds.

Deleted
    I never thought I'd say this, but the fact that he is leaving.

It doesn't even matter who wins this election, we'll either get an idiot or a shill running the show.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can not think of a single thing about him leaving being bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no suitable replacement.

The fact that his successor is going to continue to be as bad as him but slightly worse or possibly someone who is certifiably insane.

The worst thing about Obama leaving is that you just know all the people who bitched and moaned nonstop about every little thing he did over the last eight years are going to reveal themselves to be the chickenshit cowards they have been this whole time when he goes down in history as a great President and act like they supported him all along. After all, why bother with being on the right side of history if you can just pretend you were after the fact.

Worst part about him leaving? Probably all the priceless artifacts he's going to steal from the white house on his way out.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Deleted
    Him not having to deal anymore with the bs he did in the ME

Nothing. He is an evil globalist asshole who hates America. I hope he is brought up on war crimes one day and executed for all the innocent people he unconstitutionally killed via drone strikes and in their meddling propping up ISIS in Syria and Libya.

The sad part is Hillary will just be like him but worse. Expect more wars in the future.
    If he hated America he would just have lost to McCain or Ronmey, because their hasn't been a successful right wing policy that actually works in centuries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by treclol View Post
    His successor.
    If Hillary wins yes but if not, its the baggage he leaves behind for Trump to deal with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    If he hated America he would just have lost to McCain or Ronmey, because their hasn't been a successful right wing policy that actually works in centuries.
    Thing is, he was always the "cool" president as opposed to the regular crusty old guy. Most voters dont really think politically when casting their vote. Besides, McCain and Romney were weak candidates like say Cruz. If it was him vs Hillary now, Republicans wouldnt even stand a chance again.

From an International perspective , I will miss his oratory skills. He comes across with sincerity when he speaks

I do not think candidates Trump or Clinton will ever match him as being well meaning and caring.
    Especially when it came to such issues as Gun Control.

I wish him well in the future and hope he joins the Public Speaking Circuit, where he could raise a lot of money for
    needy causes for people to hear him speak at Charity Dinners etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    If Hillary wins yes but if not, its the baggage he leaves behind for Trump to deal with.

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is, he was always the "cool" president as opposed to the regular crusty old guy. Most voters dont really think politically when casting their vote. Besides, McCain and Romney were weak candidates like say Cruz. If it was him vs Hillary now, Republicans wouldnt even stand a chance again.
    It's not he candidates that are weak it's the party that focuses on insulting everybody that isn't a white male. Trump didn't win the nomination despite buit because all of the stuff he said.

Right wingers talk about respecting women/gay and they mention something about family and Judeo-christian culture/values al. Everything I just mentioned is just self serving talk that they actually don't bloody believe and if you look at the stuff they do is usually going against their so called American values.