Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    False.

No, the Nighthold is not current content and is not accessible during this patch. HOWEVER, all of the assets from Nighthold were added in 7.0 - a map marker for the raid portal, dungeon journal, models, completed spells for bosses, complete drop tables, everything - and the boss fights were tested around the same time as Emerald Nightmare was in beta.

Much like the Artifact Knowledge-gated items, it's all THERE, just not available to us yet. The devs are simply holding off on giving us Nighthold right away because they learned from previous expansions (particularly WoD, or hell, BC even) about the folly of letting us murder a potential end-boss figure too soon.
    Thank you! And they didn't say it's available this patch, they literally said it's in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Thank you! And they didn't say it's available this patch, they literally said it's in the game.

But in all honesty if it's not available to us yet that is VERY VERY unfair because just about all the other classes/specs are getting theirs and to leave some out of being able to obtain it this patch is actually mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Except that i have proof from a senior GM that they are all AVAILABLE and the triggers to obtain them are all tested and function right now.

This is the latest response from Customer Support
    Hi there, REDACTED -

Senior Game Master Varidarel here. Thanks for taking the time to hit us up on this one, and I apologize for the confusion.

The previous Game Master you are referring to was mistaken; the Hidden Artifact Appearances are all in the current patch. I know the search for these can definitely be frustrating. Rest assured though, your character isn't "broken" with obtaining the appearance, and its all actually working correctly.

That being said, Game Masters cannot provide any hints, steps, or advice on how to obtain them. I know it adds to the frustration, but details surrounding it are truly "Hidden."

We can confirm that all methods of obtaining the artifacts are functioning properly, and are not bugged - despite many of the community believing so.

Please note - no information on these have really been put out by Blizzard. Many players are working to try and figure out requirements, and while a lot of good work has been done, not all the information is accurate or extra information/steps are being stated that aren't necessarily true. The appearances and methods to obtain are working, though

Good luck on your hunt, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by winterson View Post
    Except that i have proof from a senior GM that they are all AVAILABLE and the triggers to obtain them are all tested and function right now.

This is the latest response from Customer Support
    Hi there, REDACTED -

Senior Game Master Varidarel here. Thanks for taking the time to hit us up on this one, and I apologize for the confusion.

The previous Game Master you are referring to was mistaken; the Hidden Artifact Appearances are all in the current patch. I know the search for these can definitely be frustrating. Rest assured though, your character isn't "broken" with obtaining the appearance, and its all actually working correctly.

That being said, Game Masters cannot provide any hints, steps, or advice on how to obtain them. I know it adds to the frustration, but details surrounding it are truly "Hidden."

We can confirm that all methods of obtaining the artifacts are functioning properly, and are not bugged - despite many of the community believing so.

Please note - no information on these have really been put out by Blizzard. Many players are working to try and figure out requirements, and while a lot of good work has been done, not all the information is accurate or extra information/steps are being stated that aren't necessarily true. The appearances and methods to obtain are working, though

Good luck on your hunt, my friend!
    Ok good to know... now, lets find it!
    Seems like alot of hiddens had "sounds" activating when you had done something right. Prob time to stop spotify and use ingame-sounds more for hints... ah well

Btw the Drood one, what pointed towards the specific zones for them or was it just random?

If so, any chance following Falrics trip to Death and undeath in northrend might yeild something?
    Going to try this asap after work

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    Btw the Drood one, what pointed towards the specific zones for them?
    An emote that accompanied the sound which blatantly stated which portal to go through.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    Ok good to know... now, lets find it!
    Seems like alot of hiddens had "sounds" activating when you had done something right. Prob time to stop spotify and use ingame-sounds more for hints... ah well

Btw the Drood one, what pointed towards the specific zones for them or was it just random?

If so, any chance following Falrics trip to Death and undeath in northrend might yeild something?
    Going to try this asap after work

I assume it was random they would hear a screech and it'd say screech coming from X portal, then they'd go through portal and look for stone to click on

Well then. Just keep earphones on.

p.s.
    I was grinding Rank 2 Fjarnskaggl yesterday (as AK5 and then AK6) and as soon as I found something that looked wierd I just took some extra time to check it out. So most of the coast areas of Stormheim I've checked and nothing.
    the only small thing I found that was intressting was the Inkbinder-lady that had clickable items that gave me a 5% crit buff but that felt more like it was my Inscription working and nothing more.
    But Im at a loss right now, dont know really what to do. Almost feels like we just have to wait and someone will stumble upon it...

Was looking at mythic EN logs and came across a dk that has the hidden appearance equipped in his profile. His name is solial on the area 52 server. Is this just from the bug where if you got the blood dk hidden artifact you'd get all of the hidden appearances for unholy and frost as well?

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Was looking at mythic EN logs and came across a dk that has the hidden appearance equipped in his profile. His name is solial on the area 52 server. Is this just from the bug where if you got the blood dk hidden artifact you'd get all of the hidden appearances for unholy and frost as well?
    It's the bug unless it is seen in its purple form. Don't worry man I won't rage at you <3

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Checked, he uses the blue hook so 99% certain obtained from the blood bug. Sadly, still no progress

Most likely gated with AK (insert number here). Than after a certain point a quest or something will drop.

Deleted
    Did someone try the portals of the emerald nightmare , where Ysondre is , we can get in those area and when i look on the map it 's still show that i am on the emeral nightmare. Maybe one of them have a story related to DK (or its just random), i will investigate when i got back home but if someone want to try

It would be stupid if those area were putted there for 0 pruposes

Sry for bad english

Hey guys.
    Maybe it was said before but I have another evidance that we should search for somone sort of the Lich Kings secret agent.
    If you look at the writings on the legendary wrists, which also are unholy only, you will know.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=132448/t...-fourth-lesson

So I think we should start looking for some sort of death knights from Nax here on the isles.
    I am geting AK6 today, behind which, I think it could be gated, so will start digging arround too.

there is no nothing on top of akerus with ak6. btw in this eye u can fly! https: //s17.postimg.org/ay4d42yof/Wo_WScrn_Shot_093016_122110. jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by defik View Post
    there is no nothing on top of akerus with ak6. btw in this eye u can fly! https: //s17.postimg.org/ay4d42yof/Wo_WScrn_Shot_093016_122110. jpg
    How... did you even get INTO the Eye of Acherus?
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Toy from aviana (emerald bla bla bla) + goblin planer. Start from dalaran - and here we are.

Deleted
    Could have already been written in the 196 pages of this thread but today i joined an in-progress VH heroic and when i got ported in i fell below the ground and landed on a small cell with a closed door directly below festerface boss , it was round room with stairs that lead to the "floor" of the fester's cell (couldnt go through) and a single wooden closed door (nothing clickable couldnt look through the door with camera twisting) could be nothing or it could be the hidden lab everyone is looking for , i ported out once my grp was done fighting the boss ported back in and couldnt get to that room again

Deleted
    Last location of the weapon (Apocalypse) before it was moved to Karazhan was in Badlands (where it was found by Ariden)...anyone searched there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziffonakos View Post
    Could have already been written in the 196 pages of this thread but today i joined an in-progress VH heroic and when i got ported in i fell below the ground and landed on a small cell with a closed door directly below festerface boss , it was round room with stairs that lead to the "floor" of the fester's cell (couldnt go through) and a single wooden closed door (nothing clickable couldnt look through the door with camera twisting) could be nothing or it could be the hidden lab everyone is looking for , i ported out once my grp was done fighting the boss ported back in and couldnt get to that room again
    I assume you haven't taken a screenshot or anything so everyone could see what you saw?

Deleted
    So sad, every page the same things