Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Because I have difficulty voting for someone who has gotten Americans senselessly killed (And then blamed it on some random person, which has ruined their life, and has never been punished for it) and has absolutely no interest in the safety of America. Why do I want someone leading my country who doesn't care about it?
    And you think Trump won't do similar? Politicians always become corrupt when they're in the business for too long, he won't be any different.

Also, do you think Trump really cares about the country, or just himself?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    And you think Trump won't do similar? Politicians always become corrupt when they're in the business for too long, he won't be any different.

Also, do you think Trump really cares about the country, or just himself?
    I don't think that second question is really all that relevant, since Hillary clearly gives no fucking shits about this country either.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly it LITERALLY doesn't matter who we pick at this point. We can either pick an ACTUAL criminal who will probably allow the world to go even further to hell than it has while crashing America into the deepest hole she can find just to spite the half of us that see her for the filth she is, or a guy who we literally CAN'T predict what will happen because there are two current scenarios I at the least can see. And about a billion I likely don't because fuck him for being unreadable. (He's not nearly as stupid and predictable as a lot of media is playing him up to be.)

Either he'll do what he wants, possibly pulling an early (And possibly late eventually.) Hitler and pull us out of the shithole we're in, but then possibly make the rest of the world loath us even more than they already do. (Be honest folks, even our allies hate us. They just love what our military allows them to do to the rest of the world.) Or shit will basically go as it was during the bush days because even the REPUBLICANS in congress and Senate will do all they can to block the most retarded of his ideas.

My problem with Hitlery is that she's a godawful criminal with actual SUPPORT in her party. She'll pass everything she wants and this country will be FUCKED. At least with Trump we have a statistical chance of Congress and Senate uniting to block the dumbest shit and possibly impeaching if he uses 'the pen' for anything catastrophic.

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

Nikki had a awesome birthday full of spending money on collectables and watching The Magnificent 7

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Nikki had a awesome birthday full of spending money on collectables and watching The Magnificent 7
    <3 Chris Pratt

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    <3 Chris Pratt
    He is a national treasure.

He is a national treasure.
    plus he is good with rawrs

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    plus he is good with rawrs

[IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8979632896/h6EB36F56/[/MG]

The chill of Autumn is upon us. What's everypony's favorite season?

(I may have just been wanting an excuse to post this image because man it's adorable)

http://captainpudgemuffin.deviantart...onka-635589895
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

J.J. Abrams is waiting for a Portal movie announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any of our usual image fixers still around? Trying to make this into a decent sig, height needs to be 87px, but it just looks...so small http://pre05.deviantart.net/1c2b/th/...er-da3j8lj.png

10+ Year Old Account

lol...
    This is wonderfully made. :3
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Any of our usual image fixers still around? Trying to make this into a decent sig, height needs to be 87px, but it just looks...so small http://pre05.deviantart.net/1c2b/th/...er-da3j8lj.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, it still feels small, but I don't know. Might work. Ty. Maybe there's a way to line the text up and down next to the image?

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, my retarded ass boss thinks this is a fixed schedule http://i.imgur.com/c5N0kUh.png?1

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Eh, it still feels small, but I don't know. Might work. Ty. Maybe there's a way to line the text up and down next to the image?

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, my retarded ass boss thinks this is a fixed schedule http://i.imgur.com/c5N0kUh.png?1
    That's some messed up stuff. I'm hoping myself that my boss pays me correctly tomorrow, his wife asked how much we worked and I gave her the exact number I should be paid. I'm going to wait until after my birthday this weekend to say something to him about it, but I'm definitely going to talk about the $350 he owes me.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Adventure Time is ending in 2018. I figured something like this would happen soon, what with the creator leaving the show, and that Cartoon Network hasn't even run any episodes for more than half a year, not even reruns.

I gotta wonder how this leaves the movie, because The Simpsons was supposed to end after the movie, but then people went to see the movie.

10+ Year Old Account

I dont likr being 35 please make it stop

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont likr being 35 please make it stop
    could be worse. you could be 36!