Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Men will continue to bitch about wanting a real woman with the belief that fake eyelashes and mascara is 'no makeup'.
    I couldn't care less about those, I've always preferred women without makeup.

Though apparently I have great eyelashes because I get asked if I do anything to enhance them....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    There is also a clear difference between normal makeup and plastic surgery. Seriously.
    There are make-up ''setups'' that have the same effect as plastic surgery, honestly.

They might not have the same procedure but the result is fairly close, a near complete change.

So despite your 10/10 would kek again snark, I kinda have a point.

Because they prefer vanity over comfort.

Deleted
    Coz woman base their purchasing decisions on how shoes look, rather than comfort

one of my x-girlfriends constantly bought shoes.. crappy cheap, but nice looking shoes. i told her numerous times that it's a waste of money. i then bought her a pair of nike running shoes she could wear at work, which was 5-10 times what she's normally consider paying for shoes..

now that's all she wears

of course, a lot of woman buy very expensive, shitty shoes. and that's probably all based on looks and what they call "fasion sense" or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Why do guys wear uncomfortable suits? And don't tell me they're comfortable. Compare it to wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
    a good suit is quiet fucking comfy... jeans on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Id say men does it to.

Flat shoes are horrible, sneakers....yark nasty.

A good pair of comfy running shoes ftw.
    I wear steel toe boots most the time but its for a reason, they are required for osha in construction. Plus I like wearing them even if they are uncomfortable. You never see any news articles on that though.

Don't know. Maybe to look taller?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    There are make-up ''setups'' that have the same effect as plastic surgery, honestly.
    They might not have the same procedure but the result is fairly close, a near complete change.
    It's still not the same. Make up is (usually) temporary, plastic surgery is permanent. The former is also way more accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nioxic View Post
    one of my x-girlfriends constantly bought shoes.. crappy cheap, but nice looking shoes. i told her numerous times that it's a waste of money.
    As long as it's her money and makes/made her happy - who cares? A lot of enjoyable stuff we buy is objectively a waste of money.

High heel specifically target the women curved figure. Same reason many women belt are wore in the middle of their waist and no men would wear that (would be annoying as fuck). Its an enhancement of sexual dimorphism. Anybody that has a younger pre teenager daughter (mine hit 10 recently), finds out this comes out pretty early and literally only in an attempt to copy their mother figure. She seems to always walk with her lower back curved in comparison to her little brother. My guess is shes trying to imitate her mother feminine figure, without any real reason yet. Its only a matter of couple of years until she ask to borrow one of her mother classy shoes. I should warn her before hand that it is a terrible mistake, her mother would kill someone for some of those shoes.

So im guessing its just a perpetual repeating circle, just like earings. Mom has them, you want them eventually. Mom shoes off her butt in a dress and heel on the week end family evening out, show off your butt eventually.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-09-30 at 09:17 AM.

Deleted
    Women dress to look more appealing to men.

It's still not the same. Make up is (usually) temporary, plastic surgery is permanent. The former is also way more accessible.
    I don't think a man thinks about what was more expensive when he realises his girlfriend is actually ugly af.

It's all about the effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Ironically not dressing at all would work much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Even those crazy lesbians do it, don't they?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Even those crazy lesbians do it, don't they?
    Especially those crazy lesbians!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Send all the bubble butts my way Mistame, I'll take one or three for the team.
    Only if you send me all the Stacy Keibler (circa 2003) types my way. Otherwise, I'll keep them just for spite. >)

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Why are women so fascinated with shoes that are quite obviously uncomfortable to wear. You can tell by how they walk in them or how the shoe is shaped that they are uncomfortable. So why do they choose to wear them?
    Because they are fucking sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

The shoes makes their butt stick out. Try it you'll see.
    any heel that is higher then 5 cm has a very negative impact on achilles tendon shortening it over time - all those women who wear those daily will suffer a lot when they will grow older.

yes it makes them look sexy but is very unhealthy for body in long term.

and i say it from perspective of person who makes shoes for living.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-09-30 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    any heel that is higher then 5 cm has a very negative impact on achilles tendon shortening it over time - all those women who wear those daily will suffer a lot when they will grow older.

yes it makes them look sexy but is very unhealthy for body in long term.

and i say it from perspective of person who makes shoes for living.
    Yes of course it's unhealthy. Nobody actually thinks wearing them is healthy. They are worn because they are fucking sexy, there is no other practical reason to wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavens Night View Post
    Yes of course it's unhealthy. Nobody actually thinks wearing them is healthy.
    I got into a sad argument with someone who claimed it's perfectly healthy to wear high heels everyday (his specific claim being that wearing them everyday is healthier because "the body adjusts" to the shoes), a few pages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I got into a sad argument with someone who claimed it's perfectly healthy to wear high heels everyday (his specific claim being that wearing them everyday is healthier because "the body adjusts" to the shoes), a few pages ago.
    Good lord.

I knew I would regret saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavens Night View Post
    Good lord.

I knew I would regret saying that.
    Haha. I think you're mostly right though, most people agree daily wear isn't healthy. I was amazed at that claim, too.

It is only the women who have no respect for themselves who wear heels. Look at their shoes:

These women know how to properly act and look sexy while respecting their body.