Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Apparently I do! A lot of the issues with stability in the western Balkans does have to do with ethnic and religious differences, but they're by far worse than the issues in Greece and cannot be simplified as simply "bad Muslims caused it".
    I'm not saying "bad muslims caused it", I'm saying much of the Balkans problems with sectarian division predates the Communists. I know it's hard for Westerners to realize there was a world before the 20th century, but nonetheless there was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I'm not saying "bad muslims caused it", I'm saying much of the Balkans problems with sectarian division predates the Communists. I know it's hard for Westerners to realize there was a world before the 20th century, but nonetheless there was.
    Then what's the problem? I can agree with what you said in this post. But Bulgaria is way different than the western Balkans - it was truly devastated by the communist times and the problems it has are more similar to Ukraine than that of the western Balkans.

Then what's the problem? I can agree with what you said in this post. But Bulgaria is way different than the western Balkans - it was truly devastated by the communist times and the problems it has are more similar to Ukraine than that of the western Balkans.
    Devastated how? It was devastated by neo-libralism and free trade in the 90s. It suffered 2 banking crisis in 1992 and 1996. Germany pegged the Bulgarian Lev to its Deutsche mark in 1997 and together with the IMF imposed harsh austerity.

Bulgaria and Greece have more in common than you can ever begin to imagine.

Go educate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    I'm not complaining about muslims in Poland.

And other things: "they also see Poles like that". I don't care what do they see. I care about statistics. How many gang-rapes were commited by Poles compared to those commited by muslims?
    Also, I'll just leave it here https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoo...o_hate_polish/
    You mean crime statistics that often show that their is a difference in punishment rates and the fact that minorities are often profiled instead while at the same time the actual crimes committed isn't that much different as a percentage?

And how many gang rapes did Poles do? or Muslims do? Because it's a age old argument used by right wingers to justify their hateful speech withouth actually backing their shit up.

sex with him as the price for her husband's freedom. Süß rapes Dorothea,
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jud_S%...940_film)#Plot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bi...Reconstruction
    has a attemp but the girl jumps down a cliff before she gets ''deviled''

So yes don't bloody mention rape again when historically has been proven to be bullshit

@up

It's not hateful speech. "Welcome all immigrants" is hateful speech towards their own people. It's hateful, because they welcome immigrants that rape their women and kill them. It's not hateful to defend yourself against those invaders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Devastated how? It was devastated by neo-libralism and free trade in the 90s. It suffered 2 banking crisis in 1992 and 1996. Germany pegged the Bulgarian Lev to its Deutsche mark in 1997 and together with the IMF imposed harsh austerity.

Bulgaria and Greece have more in common than you can ever begin to imagine.

Go educate yourself.
    So now its not the sole fault of Muslims? If you had elected better politicians (like Poland and Baltics) and done the necessary reforms then you wouldn't be in this mess. But of course it's easier to blame it all on someone else but yourself.

Also, Greece is not in the western Balkans. Go educate yourself hun.

Also, Greece is not in the western Balkans. Go educate yourself hun.
    But they were given the same poisonous austerity by Germany that we got. The 90s were so bad that they set back the Warsaw countries decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It absolutely means their citizenship. So yes; you'd be Spanish. With a Swedish background/origin, but Spanish nonetheless.

The entire concept of trying to say people aren't "real Swedes" is just an attempt to marginalize immigrants, to treat them as second-class citizens in some respect.

He'd be an American with a German background. He stopped being a German the moment he gave up his German citizenship.
    Wrong. Have you never heard of people in your are say things like "you know the italian/portugeese/spanish/etc family across the street? They..."? It's because when you say "spanish" as a reference to people you mean their ethnicity. I for example have a friend with parents from norway and the us but is born in sweden, he lacks a swedish citizenship but has a norwegian and american one. They don't call themselves swedish (his parents has citizenship in either sweden or their homeland and sweden). One parent is american, the other norwegian which follows that he his american-norwegian.

Do you interpret "he his half greek and half spanish" as that someone has two citizenships or parents with two different ethnicities? I sure do hope that you believe the latter...

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    What the blazes are you going on about?

This whole post just seems like you're aggressively and deliberately missing the point, to slander me.
    In my experience, "mansplaining" means "I have no argument to counter yours so I am looking for other ways to invalidate your statements".

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I know you are completely unable to back this claim up but I'll still ask; based on what, exactly? Is Japan doing poorly in your view? Where's the diversity in Canada, exactly?
    Japan boomed after the massive social changes involved in Westernisation after WWII, and really all "white" countries are already diverse as they've been metropolitan for centuries, never mind the fact the "white" race is really hundreds of races blended together.

Who would even be an "ethnically pure" country? Some African nations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You'd be Spanish.
    You could add that you're from Swedish origin, but you are still Spanish.
    Nope. If someone is half greek and half spanish - do they have two citizenships or one greek parent and one spanish parent?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    He would be an American, you idiot. And he was, since he obtained his citizenship in 1940. All it takes to be considered an American is an American citizenship.
    Lol, no. If someone if half greek and half spanish - do they have two citizenships or a greek and a spanish parent?

Ah, Malmö, the one true proof how there is no downsides in taking all immigrants in.

We're actually wondering which area will be the same in Finland, within the next decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Ah, Malmö, the one true proof how there is no downsides in taking all immigrants in.

We're actually wondering which area will be the same in Finland, within the next decade.
    That'd be Varissuo in Turku.

That's not what he said. He said Bulgaria is poor because of Muslims, period. Is Ukraine's problems solely because of the Romanians in Bessarabia? Lol
    No... but many of them are related to another minority on the other end of Ukraine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Sadly for that narrative, France has never been closer to Saudi Arabia and their "freedom fighters" as today
    As opposed to 40y ago when they were helping Israel get the A bomb will having their own fighter pilots flying alongside the israeli one to bomb the egyptian airfields

So if terrorists are interested in something, it surely isnt our foreign policy
    France have been taking part actively in various military interventions in the middle east, they're part of the US led coalition in Iraq and Syria and have been bombing Mali as well. So yeah... no. It's not multiculturalism. It's us fucking up our backyard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Yes it's partially due to foreign policy choices but france alienated almost 5 million muslims. They are recruited within the country and they carry out attacks. So YES it is has completely to do with multiculturalism. Since you haven't been directly affected its ok to continue bad policies while still letting more in to be alienated? Sounds really stupid to me.
    France alienated 5 million muslims? When did that happen?
    France has alienated a part of their muslim community that for sure. How's that the fault of multiculturalism?

Europe can't be NOT multicultural. What do you expect? Ex colonial powerhouse, no Borders, literally a few miles away from Russia Africa and the middle east, wealthy and fully engaged in the global economy... what do you expect?
    Most of Europe has been multicultural since ages.

If Sweden wants to stay the insular little country they are they just need to get out of Europe, get out from the world of global finances and be their own little thing.

- - - Updated - - -

@up

It's not hateful speech. "Welcome all immigrants" is hateful speech towards their own people. It's hateful, because they welcome immigrants that rape their women and kill them. It's not hateful to defend yourself against those invaders.
    It's not hateful to defend your country against extremists like yourself. People like you are going to ruin this little corner of the world. Luckily, extremists like you are still a tiny insignificant minority.

It's not hateful to defend your country against extremists like yourself. People like you are going to ruin this little corner of the world. Luckily, extremists like you are still a tiny insignificant minority.
    How am I an extremist? I'm simply against letting invaders to rape us & kill us. I'm not condoning importing criminals. If you are, who are you then? Why do you want people to get hurt?
    We should care more about our own people. Our family comes first. Our friends come second. Our country goes third. Where do you think bloodthirsty islamists come?
    Refugees didn't kill anyone in Poland. Nobody. Only Poles that died from cultural enrichment were in Germany (afaik). Where are refugees - there are killings by them. If you want killings, because "we HAVE to let them in! because PC!", you're just a sad, bad man that chooses his ego over someone else's life.
    Last edited by Radeghost; 2016-09-30 at 09:31 AM.

Deleted
    How am I an extremist? I'm simply against letting invaders to rape us & kill us. I'm not condoning importing criminals. If you are, who are you then? Why do you want people to get hurt?
    We should care more about our own people. Our family comes first. Our friends come second. Our country goes third. Where do you think bloodthirsty islamists come?
    You are an extremist as you're willing to generalise a whole group and define it as rapist or bloodthirsty out of your own intolerant preconceptions.
    We have no need of the likes of you. Hopefully your kind will be gone in a generation or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You are an extremist as you're willing to generalise a whole group and define it as rapist or bloodthirsty out of your own intolerant preconceptions.
    We have no need of the likes of you. Hopefully your kind will be gone in a generation or two.
    It won't. There are still people that aren't brainwashed into believing that tolerance = acceptation. I tolerate people. I just don't accept them into my country. I don't care who do you call me - I have really lower chances of being beheaded in my country that you do in yours. I'd rather be a living extremist than a dead SJW.
    And I care about my family and relatives. I don't want any of them being killed/raped. If theres 1% chance of that by letting refugees in, that's 1% too much. Why should I risk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    These people won't go away, I think you already know this.