Quote Originally Posted by vichnaiev View Post
    Is your mastery the exact same? It scales.
    My mastery should be close. Some gear changed, but I don't think it was enough of a change to cause my nature damage to go down by 25%

I was just curious if anyone had observed the same.

I've been running sims of different builds on askmrrobot, and I've found that ancestral swiftness beats out hailstorm slightly. This is with the recent changes. Has anyone else seen similar results, or am I just doing something wrong? Link to my profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Oaksol/simple

I main resto (860) and had Ele as my OS but considering the smoothness in just swap trinket and artifact for the secondary stats I have gone enhancement now, and its a good damn fun.

A bit heavy on the mastery/haste ratio (closer to 45-50 then 60-65%) but it will pan out soon.

Regarding trinkets, I am just sitting on a Agi/Haste 845 and the Chrono Shard 865. What should i use / aim for instead of the Agi/Haste one, suggestions?

Well guys it's been fun. Now that we're at the top we're totally gonna get nerfed.

That's just how blizzard rolls.

As someone in reddit said we need to do this.

Last edited by ehxy; 2016-09-29 at 03:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huulo View Post
    I've been running sims of different builds on askmrrobot, and I've found that ancestral swiftness beats out hailstorm slightly. This is with the recent changes. Has anyone else seen similar results, or am I just doing something wrong? Link to my profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Oaksol/simple
    Your mastery is very low but I actually simmed with mr robot myself and AS came 1K ahead despite having over 10K mastery.

However Simcraft version 3 is a very different picture:

Mr Robot's sim is completely independent of simcraft's - while it's convenient for comparing different gear things if you can't be bothered to download simcraft, it doesn't really compare to Simcraft's level of detail and you can't do a lot of things like calculate stat values with it.

Deleted
    Hi
    I got the Nature's call 870 trinket and I simc it VS Devilsaur shock baton 830. The last one was better.
    But I tested on dummies IG : Nature's call was so much better.
    Any error on simc ? :/
    Thanks for replies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ioni View Post
    Hi
    I got the Nature's call 870 trinket and I simc it VS Devilsaur shock baton 830. The last one was better.
    But I tested on dummies IG : Nature's call was so much better.
    Any error on simc ? :/
    Thanks for replies
    Ah. Can you give us the exact stats for that trinket you have and the proc increase?

I also dont believe that Natures Call is worse because it is BIS for other classes.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2016-09-29 at 07:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Ah. Can you give us the exact stats for that trinket you have and the proc increase?

I also dont believe that Natures Call is worse because it is BIS for other classes.
    Armory : Ionì Ysondre-EU
    Nature's call proc is not verbose (I'll check the buff later, I can't go IG for now).

To stop misinfo from spreading: AMR's simulator is well tested, well maintained, very accurate, and has more features than simC, like artifact path calculations, automatic combinations of any talent, trinket, legendary, rotation setup you want to throw at it, plus even more being released all of the time.

Yes, AMR's simulator does stat weights. (Although as I type this, we just put the stat weight generation into maintenance mode during a site update bc we have some huge updates coming. Please refrain from using that 24 hour maintenance timing to 'lol' at the simulator.)

@Kyarai I'm not sure who told you the Ask Mr. Robot sims weren't as fully features as SimC's, but you can correct them now

If you want help figuring out how to use the simulator, here's a few videos.

Basic overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZU4do6cz7Y
    Super easy 'batch' sims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJvsQ-GHys
    How to compare items in 60 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWV6CbgliKk
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    To stop misinfo from spreading: AMR's simulator is well tested, well maintained, very accurate, and has more features than simC, like artifact path calculations, automatic combinations of any talent, trinket, legendary, rotation setup you want to throw at it, plus even more being released all of the time.

Yes, AMR's simulator does stat weights. (Although as I type this, we just put the stat weight generation into maintenance mode during a site update bc we have some huge updates coming. Please refrain from using that 24 hour maintenance timing to 'lol' at the simulator.)
    Zoop, who maintains your APLs for each class/spec?

Is there a "reforge plot" type tool in AMR?
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Well guys it's been fun. Now that we're at the top we're totally gonna get nerfed.

That's just how blizzard rolls.

As someone in reddit said we need to do this.

I'm not seeing that when I look at statistics

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    Zoop, who maintains your APLs for each class/spec?

Is there a "reforge plot" type tool in AMR?
    Not sure if it's exactly what you want to know, but afaik there's a default one, but anyone can copy and maintain your own version of it. This is the current one for shaman:

https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/theor...t&version=live

@Hekili - Swol maintains the rotation that vich linked. If you make your own, there is also a 'share' button that makes it public so other people can use it if you link it - and when you update it, all people using it get the updated version immediately. Soon we'll have a way for a handful of people per spec to submit alternatives to our defaults and have them included in the main list too.

Reforge plot: graphs will be coming soon, that's one thing we have on our list actually. First we're releasing some new ways to do stats that automatically adapt as you get new gear and automatically maintain the right ratios. It's been a pretty huge project and we are doing some final checks to make sure it's working, and then we will release it. That means you won't have to run new stat weights all the time. After we launch that, we'll be taking a look at what sort of supporting views people want, like graphs.

Just wanted to make sure of something since I can't seem to find much of an answer online. If you have 2 RPPM trinkets, they don't share the RPPM proc chance, do they? I have a 850 Corrupted Starlight that I mainly keep for the good Mastery, and it has an AOE RPPM Proc. I bought the Six Feather Fan and I want to ensure I'm not potentially taking away Fan procs..

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account

@Kyarai I'm not sure who told you the Ask Mr. Robot sims weren't as fully features as SimC's, but you can correct them now

If you want help figuring out how to use the simulator, here's a few videos.

Basic overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZU4do6cz7Y
    Super easy 'batch' sims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJvsQ-GHys
    How to compare items in 60 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWV6CbgliKk
    I mean you say it has all these cool things, like trinket setups, but it doesnt even have an updated Baton, that was updated weeks ago. That alone makes me not trust it.

@Hareem can you tell me why you think baton isn't updated? It is when I look at it. Are you looking at an old version perhaps, or am I missing something about what you see?

We update all data within 24 hours, often sooner. And we do in game testing to verify changes.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    zoop it seem that your sim doesnt work for swarming plaguehive trinket , as it doesnt deal any damage in sims.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    @Hareem can you tell me why you think baton isn't updated? It is when I look at it. Are you looking at an old version perhaps, or am I missing something about what you see?

We update all data within 24 hours, often sooner. And we do in game testing to verify changes.
    Its lower in points than a bunch of trinkets that sim lower than it does, even within your own simming program, and it isnt updated to our masteries effect on it either, at least on tooltip, which also makes it look a lot worse than it is.

@zoop AMR have been asking me to replace my socket ed 835 ilvl Baton with my 845 ilvl Egg shell trinket even though I tested both and Baton always yielded me more dps .. also I used the default profile for enhancement and when I clicked on the upgrade finder it keeps listing ilvl 890 blue (yes blue) trinkets from dungeons as upgrades Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    @zoop AMR have been asking me to replace my socket ed 835 ilvl Baton with my 845 ilvl Egg shell trinket even though I tested both and Baton always yielded me more dps .. also I used the default profile for enhancement and when I clicked on the upgrade finder it keeps listing ilvl 890 blue (yes blue) trinkets from dungeons as upgrades Oo
    It doesn't seem to acknowledge that caster trinkets proc for us.