Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renamename View Post

There is nothing blizz can do now to reignite my excitement for this game unless it goes 2.0 and the graphics and gameplay goes ultra realistic and Vitual Reality.
    Honestly that is very sad if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Renamename View Post
    Been playing for over 10 years now and nothing blizz will do will keep me ocupied 24/7 like it used to do and iam 36 so the days of me wiggling my epics to newbies is long since passed.

There is nothing blizz can do now to reignite my excitement for this game unless it goes 2.0 and the graphics and gameplay goes ultra realistic and Vitual Reality.

I still play cause its pointless busy work that i can do while i watch tv and talk to my mates but i will never feel that same buzz i did when i first started playing and everyone who posts a thread saying wow isnt as good as it used to be needs to learn that the old magic is never coming back no matter what blizz does.

This. I just recently started playing full casual after raiding for 10 years and I've come to realize part of the old magic was discovering new things and improving. Everything in Legion, while great, still remains the same. For me, there is nothing else to improve and learn in the game beyond simple exploring and that to me is the magic of WoW. I can't improve anymore in logs skill-wise with only gear to push me forward. The sense of mastery leaves the game rather stale after all that exploring is finished.

Don't get me wrong, Legion is an amazing expansion and WoW players who loves the treadmill will continue to enjoy the game. For me, it's no longer a game I want to commit time to improving anymore when there are games like Overwatch and HotS.

I still enjoy playing with friends but if you're seeing WoW as only the grind then I think it's time to go casual like me and only come on to explore and hangout with friends.

I have so much I want to do ingame but working 9 hours a day and having kids makes my time limited, and It's pretty nice because I always have something to do when I log on. So much to do!
    I'm not bored at all, I feel that being able to bank up on Emissary is a nice thing and makes you skip a day or two, you won't burn out that easy as you did with MoP dailies.
    Last edited by xrayEU; 2016-09-30 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pikkuhukka View Post
    "i know ill make an alt ohwait suramar, no and fuck no, oh and all the artifact power hunting, well i guess i didnt want to make an alt afterall "
    Just skip Suramar and WQs then, it's not mandatory. Apart from the goddamn Chrono Shard I dont even see the point of unlocking CoS and Arcway. You all act like the game is unplayable w/o Suramar rep, but that's certainly not the case.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Just finding myself doing the same thing over and over. World/Emissary quests are getting stale now, Dungeon farming is getting stale and Emerald Nightmare I'm honestly not enjoying as much as I'd hoped. Obviously I'm not speaking for everyone here but I'm really trying to enjoy Legion and well I just can't. I don't want to quit just yet because I at least want to give it more time since my game time doesn't expire for a while.
    I don't wanna repeat It but..... I actually do, every expansion after a -month- starts to get boring, cause you realize you're doing the same boring thing over and over at Endgame and It has little to no variety. So welcome to real Legion glad you're done with your expansion launch hype. There's nothing to do now, only a new LFR each week perhaps and that'll be It for a few more months.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Oh yes, very bored. I already switched back to FFXIV.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I still have a lot to do and likely will not be bored for a very long time.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Wow, you played one game for a month. If you aren't bored, you have braindamage. But I am sure we can blame Blizzard for causing this again.

I'm still having a blast. WW Monk flag carrying with Double Dragon kick is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    Just skip Suramar and WQs then, it's not mandatory. Apart from the goddamn Chrono Shard I dont even see the point of unlocking CoS and Arcway. You all act like the game is unplayable w/o Suramar rep, but that's certainly not the case.
    If you skip Suramar, you will not get access to World Quests as well.

I'm not bored at all, not even close, running Mythic+ with my guild on the non raid nights and any trying to keep up with world quests, still having good fun!!

Deleted
    The new expansion sheen has worn off a bit but there is still plenty to do. I can't log on as much anymore so it will still be fresh enough next time i do.

Very alt unfriendly, WQ's are a joke, Emmisary chests are laughable, RNG of loot is awful (balance out the effort//reward system).

I am enjoying it for the most part mind.

The only thing I have a little issue with so far, is Suramar. I've already completed everything it's possible to do in there, including running both Suramar mythics and completing the quest chain that ends with killing Xavius. But considering how much is happening in there and around there, I'm a bit disappointed that I keep getting the same 4-5 world quests out of a potentially small pool of 6-7.

I've played the game since release almost every day, and I still occasionally get a world quest (within areas apart from Suramar) I haven't seen before. But in Suramar, it's the same 5 over and over. Does anyone know, if there are more after reaching exalted?

However, that's a small issue. Apart from that, I'm having a blast. I don't mind the alt-unfriendliness yet, because I still have things to do on my main. But definitely not bored.

No. /thread

Joking, in all seriousness though, I'm still enjoying the game plenty. I was starting to get a bit bored a week or two ago but the introduction of Mythics+ has been pretty interesting so far. I haven't done much EN, but I do agree, it's not the greatest of raids. Definitely not the worst, though.

I still have a lot of hope for this expansion. Barring anything such as a year without new content, I think this has potential to be the best expansion yet.

I've noticed that guild activity has dropped off a lot in the past couple of weeks. Sure, there's a lot to do, but is it fun?

Jury's out on that. Getting around the world is a bloody nightmare. Professions have been weirdly overworked and overthought. The endless push into 5-man content is a mistake. Mythic-only content is a mistake.

Deleted
    The zones bore me...
    No Nagrand, scolazar basin, etc leveling zone to look forward to for my alts...

7+ Year Old Account
    People are never satisfied and even less with the current trend. People want fast pace games with no repetition but with constant flow of content as soon as they consume it or they feel they've grown out of it.

I like Legion and even though WQ are tedius to some degree they are far better than dailies.
    What would i change though? Legendaries for one. They argued that the reason they removed TBC and vanilla-like legendaries was because they mess up the race and the competition. What do the current legendaries do? They completely create huge disparities between players who have them and dont. It's been a month and I did get a legendary, but a legendary that makes me lose dps because of the horrid stats (neck, no primary stat) and 0 use for its effect.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2016-09-30 at 10:21 AM.

Deleted
    I think they did a BIG mistake with:

- the biggest issue imho: there is much content , but there is abslutly no reason to it ilvl wise.
    LFR has a damn to low ilvl for casuals (wq are higher).
    Even normal EN is.... nearly useless when your doing mythic+4 , which are pretty easy to do compared to EN normal.
    Mythic and even mythic+ are useless when you raid heroic EN like i do, the chance for big titanforges is pretty low.
    So in the end we got a massive content which is not used by heroic EN raiders at all.
    Was hoping they add atleast raid missions with normal EN/heroic EN gear ( after you kill xavius on the same difficulty or kill 15 bosses like WoD), they shouldve combine these raid missions with non raid content. (collect something from mythic dungeons to complete these raid mission quests??)

- how small the impact of ilvl upgrades is (unmotivated to gain 5 or 10 ilvl , not a big increase)

Not even remotely. I am still having a blast!