Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhaern View Post
    4 EU guilds 7/7 Mythic with Mythic raid opened 1 day later... US players would be ashamed for themself.

Blizzard an USA company... USAboys, uninstall game now please.
    Ivan Drago won. The rest of the race is irrelevant at this point. The others can chest beat that they took 2nd and 3rd place but does it really matter? No. People that brag about top 100 is quite funny imo.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Well I believe the nos thread was a lot more active than this race thread. Maybe blizzard intents to focus less on this but trying to hold people in the game again. Naxxramas25 was the most successful raidtier ever I think - it was so easy even very casual / low bracket guilds could keep up and so many started to raid here and kept it on. The motivation it brought perished for the first time with t11.

So, I am curious about their current design philosophy and if all goes as intended or if they regret it and will return to their previous design with future raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    yada yada Naxxramas25 was the most successful raidtier ever I think - it was so easy even very casual / low bracket guilds could keep up and so many
    ha
    hahaha
    hahahahahahahah
    huahuahauhuahauahuah
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    No.

Naxx25 was shit. The entire tier was the most (and perhaps the only) disappointing thing about early wotlk.
    A good introduction raid? Karazhan.

I have a feeling, Blizzard is going to introduce lockouts for Mythic+ seeing how guilds cleared NE mythic in 1 day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Well I believe the nos thread was a lot more active than this race thread. Maybe blizzard intents to focus less on this but trying to hold people in the game again. Naxxramas25 was the most successful raidtier ever I think - it was so easy even very casual / low bracket guilds could keep up and so many started to raid here and kept it on. The motivation it brought perished for the first time with t11.

So, I am curious about their current design philosophy and if all goes as intended or if they regret it and will return to their previous design with future raids.
    not sure if you are serious or not. Naxx wotlk was bad.

Current tier gets less attention because there is 1 more raid coming pretty soon, and this one is consider somehow easy or well less competetive especially since they cleared the raid tier within 24 hours that it went out on the highest difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhaern View Post
    4 EU guilds 7/7 Mythic with Mythic raid opened 1 day later... US players would be ashamed for themself.

Blizzard an USA company... USAboys, uninstall game now please.
    nice english

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    lol how edgy

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    not sure if you are serious or not. Naxx wotlk was bad.

Current tier gets less attention because there is 1 more raid coming pretty soon, and this one is consider somehow easy or well less competetive especially since they cleared the raid tier within 24 hours that it went out on the highest difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    ha
    hahaha
    hahahahahahahah
    huahuahauhuahauahuah
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    No.

Naxx25 was shit. The entire tier was the most (and perhaps the only) disappointing thing about early wotlk.
    You guys did neither get the perspective of my argument nor do you seem to care... Karazhan was successful indeed but then people farmed lootreaver and lurker till t6 ilvl justice vendor entered the game. I am saying that successful from blizzards perspective doesn't necessarily mean good players having a challenge and lots of fun but all other players actually joining raids and keep doing them because they get progress & rewards quickly ans easily. If blizzard then makes every raid meaningless after 3-4 months this can indeed keep a lot more people raiding than only catering to those who already raided for a long time. Naxxramas established more raiding guilds and raiders than any other tier and is hence very successful. T11 was the counterpart to this.

If you, as me came from sunwell and liked these bosses you sure were, just as I was, disappointed.

Damnit having to write everything out for you....

good raid boys. killing xavius with 19 players xoxo

Ðanish Terrace 6/7 gratz to them

US raiding has been dead for years now, I dont know why this still surprises people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    Ðanish Terrace 6/7 gratz to them
    Pretty awkward that the rogue that went to serenity from DT joined their TS and told them tactics for it

Quote Originally Posted by wongtang View Post
    Pretty awkward that the rogue that went to serenity from DT joined their TS and told them tactics for it
    Wouldn't you do that for your friends too?

Ðanish Terrace 7/7. Another very quick kill after Cenarius.

well... looks like us guilds got stuck on cenarius lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    All EU guilds should share that "secret strat" and leave US guilds out of the loop

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    We still can't into the Cenarius room dude, been like a full day now. Same with Limit, Easy, Midwinter, SNF.

<snip>
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-30 at 08:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post
    We still can't into the Cenarius room dude, been like a full day now. Same with Limit, Easy, Midwinter, SNF.

<snip>
    Infracted;
    Big plays by Blizzard.

blizzard hates US guilds

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    The immunity hotfix was live before exorsus killed the boss if you are basing this of the patchnotes.
    There we go. Bois won it fair, amarite?

Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post

<snip>
    Infracted;
    How is this even possible? Nice raid design.