Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    LFR has always been trivial, world quests take less time for better gear so in your spare time away from your busy lives you can sit in trade/sit on MMOchampion and whine about being declined from mythic+ groups.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    There's a cap on coins (20, i think), and if you're certain you won't be doing much (if any) normal+, why not use them?
    I don't see why you would settle for just LFR. I'd save them for whenever i find it worth to use them.

The problem is LFR coming so late. Both LFR and world quests are suitable for super-casual players so it doesn't make sense that we can outgear LFR before it's even released. It was a similar situation with Tanaan and HFC but I guess it hits on the age-old problem that if the content wasn't being made "trivial" people would complain they were "forced."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    World Quests tell you exactly which slot.
    It is more useful than the random LFR drop.

World Quests is FOTM.

I don't see why anyone wants to run LFR 2nd time.

Edit: LFR cannot even do the quest (Essence of Power).
    It is out of favorite.
    It is really sad that Blizzard doesn't balance the reward.
    Instead, it "forces" us to do this or that content.

I bet the hardcore are not happy now because the enchant and pot are so expensive.
    That means its doing its job as the tourist mode, just so people can see the lore behind the raids.

Deleted
    LFR should never been implemented into the game to begin with it has 0 zip nada to do with what wow is about on pve department, and is just massive timesink in development wich could went elsewhere, as normal is now is perfect. you can still wipe if you have bad or avarage players.

impossible for good players heroic, abit harder and then mythic for hc and semi-hardcore/casual guilds for challange.

normal should be the LFR, it does not take time to make a group for normal, raiding takes time? well yeah its not like you freaking play a SP game its a godamn mmo, you are suppose to interact somewhat with other players.

and if you only got time for one boss? do that boss then leave the raid, you can finish next another day.

Its not like old raid locks where you got ID locked, you get locked per boss.

Back in that day this system would never work,nowdays normal is perfect for newcomers and LFR is just a huge pile of shit, waste of development process that could went elsewhere.

i swear 99.9% is just doing it becuse they have chance to get legendary atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftdot View Post
    This is great, no more noobs in LFR not learning the game, much better crack some nuts and shoo some rabbits for titanforged, that'll teach them!
    This...

Was expecting for them to make LFR more challenging since people now has many different things to do, but nope. Don't teach them how to play Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    LFR should never been implemented into the game to begin with it has 0 zip nada to do with what wow is about on pve department, and is just massive timesink in development wich could went elsewhere, as normal is now is perfect. you can still wipe if you have bad or avarage players.
    Tuning a raid for LfR doesn't take much time, making said raid (models, creating the areas and stuff) is where the real time and resources go into, prior to LfR raiding was pretty much the "massive timesink in development which could have gone elsewhere", going by participation at the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    If they really need sliders, they should do it the Ulduar way. Hardmodes were fun and original in the way we did activate them.
    Raiding went to crap right after that with ToC and difficulties.
    Matter of opinion, and I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    It isn't meant to gear you Except it does drop gear. Funny that...

It is meant to show you the content, albeit at a mind-numbing difficulty level without any effort. Although if no one shows any effort, the raid will just sit there and nothing happens. Funny how "that one that AFKs!" is apparently the entire LFR raid...oh wait it's usually just some forum whinger.

What did you expect? Legendaries for scratching your balls? Why not? It makes players who seem to hate LFR angry for some reason.

anyway, I'm glad LFR is still an option. World Quests are a better source for gearing up, but LFR has gear that isn't the same old generic leveling/crafted models, so that makes it worth farming. Hell, it's in a good position now, those of us that want to do it can, and the whingers are safe to stick to mythic keystone runs or raids.
    Last edited by Icaras; 2016-09-30 at 12:12 PM.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Good. It now provides a reward commensurate with the effort going into it; zero.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

It isn't meant to gear you. It is meant to show you the content, albeit at a mind-numbing difficulty level without any effort.

What did you expect? Legendaries for scratching your balls?
    You're right. Legendaries should require a lot of time and effort and patience and skill and oh wait no let's just have that shit drop from LFD 5mans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    It isn't meant to gear you Except it does drop gear. Funny that...
    There is quite a stretch from "dropping gear" to "being meant to gear you". It can gear you, but only if you are lucky (WF/TF), or if you have an abyssimal ilvl to start with.

It is meant to show you the content, albeit at a mind-numbing difficulty level without any effort. Although if no one shows any effort, the raid will just sit there and nothing happens. Funny how "that one that AFKs!" is apparently the entire LFR raid...oh wait it's usually just some forum whinger.
    I never said it didn't require any effort; i implied the amount of effort required is very small; completing a WQ usually requires more brain-functionality than killing a LFR boss.

What did you expect? Legendaries for scratching your balls?[/I] Why not? It makes players who seem to hate LFR angry for some reason.
    Ahh i see what i am dealing with here. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Good. It now provides a reward commensurate with the effort going into it; zero.
    Meanwhile, on the other end of the argument... we're already seeing raiding guilds selling full clears of Emerald Nightmare for abhorrent amounts of gold.
    "WTS Emerald Nightmare run! Come get your Balance Of Power! Four bajillion gold!"

Blizz should be discouraging this kind of behavior. The game's economy is already buggered to high hell and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    The random queue button? The reason is because when you aren't organized and you get grouped with any idiot that just clicks the button you have to have easier content. Cata Heroics proved this. You can't rely on randomly assembled people to do anything but faceroll tard-level content.
    Nice to see some people still generalize the people who use LFR as idiots, low skills. And people wonder why others see raiders as egotistical.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    Meanwhile, on the other end of the argument... we're already seeing raiding guilds selling full clears of Emerald Nightmare for abhorrent amounts of gold.
    "WTS Emerald Nightmare run! Come get your Balance Of Power! Four bajillion gold!"

Blizz should be discouraging this kind of behavior. The game's economy is already buggered to high hell and back.
    What is wrong with providing an in-game service in exchange for ingame-currency?

Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    Nice to see some people still generalize the people who use LFR as idiots, low skills. And people wonder why others see raiders as egotistical.
    Right? I happen to think I'm quite good at the game, actually.

I just don't have nine friends.

That's the one thing these "LOL JUST RAID SCRUB" lot don't seem to get. Just because I have enough friends to fill up a Mythic+ run doesn't mean I have enough friends to fill a raid.
    And I want to play with friends. Not some squad of complete strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post

If you don't want to spend four bajillion gold on an achievement, you are entirely free not to.

If Blizzard didn't want to bugger their economy, they had every opportunity to not bugger their economy. Punishing players for Blizzard's incompetence would be utterly retarded.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

There is quite a stretch from "dropping gear" to "being meant to gear you". It can gear you, but only if you are lucky (WF/TF), or if you have an abyssimal ilvl to start with.

I never said it didn't require any effort; i implied the amount of effort required is very small; completing a WQ usually requires more brain-functionality than killing a LFR boss.

Ahh i see what i am dealing with here. Enjoy.
    And it's really no different than gearing via normal/heroic/mythic (apart from it's likely you will have better gear from WQs..assuming people do WQs, lotta folks claim to hate questing

And as for the effort of LFR...it depends on the group. If you get lucky and have a geared group that is doing the content, you could be carried (you could get kicked). The same could be true of higher difficulties too though, people get carried all the time. *shrugs*

As for dealing with...just someone with an opposite opinion to yours, though I do find people with your opinion generally seem to bristle at the thought of (and I freaking hate this term) "welfare" gear.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

What is wrong with providing an in-game service in exchange for ingame-currency?
    People who already need a sellrun should delete the game. On the other side I also dislike these sellrun-nags. They milk the tenderfoots.

Deleted
    LFR is tourist mode. You get an idea of what bosses are like, you get a little souvenir if you are lucky. And that is it.