Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    I never said I condone killing drug users. I am disgusted by the constant infantilization that occurs with people who make bad choices, as if they are not in control of their own lives and responsible for their choices.
    They make bad choices... good for them. There is absolutely no reason to punish another human being for making a bad choice that does not actually harm another person.

Deleted
    if philippines had oil, the usa would already be invading by now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    The problem is that the drug users are sick people who need hospitals and psychological support to regain their lives and not execution.
    They should be put down like dogs, their obsession destroys society.

10+ Year Old Account
    I take responsibility for what I do. I don't claim myself to be sick if I mess up because I made a bad choice. I don't claim others to be sick when they make bad choices. Drug users are not sick.

It's incredibly infantilizing to suggest that people are not in control of their own actions and some disease made them do it.
    K

http://www.crchealth.com/addiction/d...on_is_illness/

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...-use-addiction

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/...ppendixa_5.htm

Kindly don't presume to tell others that their statement is infantilizing when you clearly know next to nothing on the subject
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

7+ Year Old Account
    I take responsibility for what I do. I don't claim myself to be sick if I mess up because I made a bad choice. I don't claim others to be sick when they make bad choices. Drug users are not sick, they made a bad choice, that's all.

It's incredibly infantilizing to suggest that people are not in control of their own actions and some disease made them do it.
    Yes, exactly! If a child makes a mistake, mind you a child that's like, 12 years old or less, maybe even 16 or less, then teach them to not do it again.

If an adult (18 and up!) chooses to break the law, and they are apprehended, they deserve consequences. I will admit death without trial is obviously rash, but setting someone up with food and housing for life is a blessing to these people that live on the streets and peddle drugs. Get rid of them.

They're sick? Sure! euthanize like a rabid dog then.

If the threat of death was looming over your head for drug use do you think we would have a drug problem?

There is a heroin epidemic in USA. He should be elected president there as well.

Selling drugs does not cause zero harm. There are a lot of people who are dying due to drugs every year and the people who get addicted to them to the point that they are ruining their economy will go and rob others to get money for drugs or engage in other types of crime to get the money for their fix.
    Show me a single person harmed from the simple act of selling a drug. Since you want people to be responsible for their own actions, then selling a drug is a specific action which does not harm others. People who die from drug use are harming themselves, and since they are responsible for their own actions, they should be able to do that. After all, you are the one who said they are doing it on their own. Now you seem to want to hold someone else responsible for that action.

As for robbing people, that is a completely separate action, and the person should be held responsible for it.

Duterte is living proof that a nation can make an even more idiotic choice than electing Trump, so nothing coming from him is particularly surprising. To think of it, I wonder how an election race between the two would go. Much closer than between Trump and Hillary for sure (and it's already somewhat close because Hillary has low likability polls). Mind you, not government elections, putting any of these geniuses near a position of power is sick. An election for the champion of the mentally disturbed asylum sounds more like it. The winner would get electroshocks for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    K

http://www.crchealth.com/addiction/d...on_is_illness/

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...-use-addiction

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/...ppendixa_5.htm

Kindly don't presume to tell others that their statement is infantilizing when you clearly know next to nothing on the subject
    Addiction is not a disease. It's a natural reaction to addictive substances.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    They should be put down like dogs, their obsession destroys society.
    it destroys what you want society to be. Stp trying to force your beliefs onto others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    There is a heroin epidemic in USA. He should be elected president there as well.
    I agree, much trash in the US that needs to be purged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Yes, exactly. You want to smoke pot and do drugs in high school? You're in for a bad time.

Am I to believe that there are real people out there so coddled and soft that you want to get a do-over in life? If you are an adult human being, and you sell heroin to children or some shit, you just need rehabilitation? Fuck no.

Off with his head
    Thank you for taking only part of what I said when I further down mentioned I was referring to the drug-abusers, not the sellers.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

7+ Year Old Account
    No, they didn't make a bad choice.
    They simply made a choice.
    Actually chuckled at this.

Hey man, come snort some coke with us!

Hmm, sure, that does not sound like a bad choice!

Yes, exactly! If a child makes a mistake, mind you a child that's like, 12 years old or less, maybe even 16 or less, then teach them to not do it again.

If an adult (18 and up!) chooses to break the law, and they are apprehended, they deserve consequences. I will admit death without trial is obviously rash, but setting someone up with food and housing for life is a blessing to these people that live on the streets and peddle drugs. Get rid of them.

They're sick? Sure! euthanize like a rabid dog then.

If the threat of death was looming over your head for drug use do you think we would have a drug problem?
    The existence of a law is NEVER a justification for it.

Banning drugs is no different than banning guns, cookies, or fast cars. It's nothing more than one group of asshats trying to force their beliefs onto others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    I agree, much trash in the US that needs to be purged.
    And who gets to decide who is trash, and deserves to be purged?

Deleted
    No, they didn't make a bad choice.
    I can't imagine any circumstances where using addictive substances is not a bad choice if it causes problems for you, socially, legally or just bodily.

Actually chuckled at this.

Hey man, come snort some coke with us!

Hmm, sure, that does not sound like a bad choice!
    I think eating a cookie is a bad choice, should I arrest and/or kill you for doing it? Should I also kill the guy who sold you the cookie?

- - - Updated - - -

I can't imagine any circumstances where using addictive substances is not a bad choice if it causes problems for you, socially, legally or just bodily.
    Video games and social media are addictive, should we also have you arrested and killed?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Selling drugs causes zero harm. Using drugs causes no harm to anyone not using drugs. You want to murder people who aren't actually hurting others, and you think they are the problem?
    Reading that someone actually believes this knocked the wind out of my lungs. Are you fucking high as you type this out? I am flabbergasted at the notion that someone out there actually believes this.

Voting for Jill Stein eh?

Reading that someone actually believes this knocked the wind out of my lungs. Are you fucking high as you type this out? I am flabbergasted at the notion that someone out there actually believes this.

Voting for Jill Stein eh?
    Show me one single person who was harmed from the simple act of selling drugs?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I think eating a cookie is a bad choice, should I arrest and/or kill you for doing it? Should I also kill the guy who sold you the cookie?

- - - Updated - - -

Video games and social media are addictive, should we also have you arrested and killed?
    IDK does the cookie have heroin in it? IF YES, THEN YES YOU DO.

Cant believe some people.

Are you really equating playing videogames too much to having an addiction to methamphetamines?

Youre off the deep end mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Addiction is not a disease. It's a natural reaction to addictive substances.
    I really do appreciate you not reading the links I provided to keep parroting something in which you're wrong.

I could go into the details of why it's being classified on par with diseases but I have a funny feeling I'd have better luck arguing with this empty cup of tea nearby me