Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Attacking people is never good. No matter who does it.
    But authorities need to be more active now, because crime is rising in european countries and they need to take care of that before it gets out of hand. Both sides are guilty
    Authorities are more active. But it's a sad fact that only a totalitarian police state could at this stage be "active enough" to satisfy the people. And even then they'd not be safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    There was atleast 1 confirmed rape and leaked information says that they got an call that they should scratch the rape from press releases because its too much dynamite.
    Source?
    And no, Facebook, Twitter etc. don't count :P
    /10char
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post

Source?
    And no, Facebook, Twitter etc. don't count :P
    /10char
    It was even in the mainstream media, search for yourself dude. Not going to search it, just google "leaked cologne new years eve rape coverup" (in german obviously) or something and select your trustworthiest source.

It was even in the mainstream media, search for yourself dude. Not going to search it, just google "leaked cologne new years eve rape coverup" (in german obviously) or something and select your trustworthiest source.
    Yeah, and apparently the police ignored that request to remove the word rape. So... what are you on about? I am maintaining that reports were delayed due to the confusing nature of the crime scene, you tell me that they cover up the word rape to avoid... something, and here is an article telling me that they didn't in fact cover it up:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6972471.html

So basically, they... acted professionally after all? Which is the point I was making. Anything you'd like to add?

It's the same fucking myth that I discussed three days after the events on this very forum. People keep screaming conspiracy theory and cover up and not once did they acknowledge that investigations need to be finished before you can tell what happened. I was here for that discussion, mate, so don't tell me it didn't happen exactly like that. Dig up the thread if you forgot by now.
    Last edited by Slant; 2016-09-30 at 11:31 AM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Ceaucesu also ruthlessly oppressed Hungarians, Europe's largest minority group (~2M people) at the time. If he is your hero, I can understand your stance on the forums. Including your avatar and frequent forum breaks.
    Same hungarians that want to split a part of romanian teritory, yeah. I appreciate that man and he built much in this country but he is not my hero, i have other men that i call heroes.

Like the avatar huh? pretty neat.

You are from Hungary, i appreciate Orban, hes the type of politician that we need in Europe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Same hungarians that want to split a part of romanian teritory, yeah. I appreciate that man and he built much in this country but he is not my hero, i have other men that i call heroes.

Like the avatar huh? pretty neat.

You are from Hungary, i appreciate Orban, hes the type of politician that we need in Europe.
    You can put your suggestion in the suggestion box.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    I am. I don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You can put your suggestion in the suggestion box.
    Whenever i mention the avatar, PAC Djalil shows up. .

Ah Djalil, that man butchered invading muslims, BUTCHERED THEM, like at the slaughter house. Thats what you get for invading romanian teritory. Now take that brownie guy avatar from aladin or w/e the fuck he is from, and get lost.

Yeah, and apparently the police ignored that request to remove the word rape. So... what are you on about?
    The fact that higher authorities even tried to suppress the word rape (not sure if they actually did or not. Its been a long time since new years eve) is a big joke and a reason not to trust the authorities in anything related to crime commited by our new friends.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-09-30 at 11:40 AM.

The fact that they even tried to suppress the word rape (not sure if they actually did or not) is a big joke and a reason not to trust the authorities in anything related to crime commited by our new friends.
    Politicians != authorities. State interior ministry can have all kinds of discussions, that doesn't make it a cover up. What's important is what comes out the other end. But I realise that the internet warriors want to be proud of their "investigative journalism" on Facebook et all. They probably still feel important today. :P

Politicians != authorities. State interior ministry can have all kinds of discussions, that doesn't make it a cover up. What's important is what comes out the other end. But I realise that the internet warriors want to be proud of their "investigative journalism" on Facebook et all. They probably still feel important today. :P
    Afaik this wasnt uncovered by some facebook groups afaik it was done by a local newspaper with a anynomous source from police circles (dont nail me on it). I don t even have a facebook account btw, I dont care what those idiots on social media do (all sides, from refugee lovers to neo nazi idiots to antifucks).

When the state interior ministry tries to cover up crime (or rename it) then it is indeed a huge deal. They shouldnt do that. God knows where else they also (try to) pull their strings.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-09-30 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thessik-Irontail View Post
    The only disgrace is that Merkel invited people from an incompatible culture.. what did she think was going to happen? Obviously people are fed up with it, and they are lucky there is not a full scale revolt and overthrow of the government and forced mass deportation. That is what should happen. Those millions are still living on welfare.
    Yea, the majority of germans is still pro-refugees? So... crawl back into your hole and vote for that party that openly said "Hey, a coalition with the NPD (straight up the follow-up party of the fucking Nazis) could be a reasonable thing to do!" like all bigots and "concerned citizens" do while screaming at the media using nazi-terms when they are not sharing the opinion that every refugee is inheritely a bad person.

The only thing is that by now people think germany can't take in many more and thats reasonable.

Be that as it may, that governments do things the people aren't asked about is a general problem. It has little to nothing todo with the refugee crisis. "Hey, should we allow people running from burning war zones to seek refuge in our rich and wealthy country like its written in our fucking constitution since it bloody exists?" is not exactly something to argue about...

Look, i get why people want a limit. I personally REALLY think there should have been more control because a lot of people came here because their country has a dead economy, not because they ACTUALLY had to flee but that doesn't give anyone the right to attack, harass or outright bomb refugees or refugee camps. Im sure a majority of them is not exactly here to take a vacation. And considering how many criminal. worthless people live in wealthy western countries its not particularly surprising there are some of those coming with the refugees too.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Afaik this wasnt uncovered by some facebook groups afaik it was done by a local newspaper with a anynomous source from police circles (dont nail me on it). I don t even have a facebook account btw, I dont care what those idiots on social media do (all sides, from refugee lovers to neo nazi idiots to antifucks).

When the state interior ministry tries to cover up crime (or rename it) then it is indeed a huge deal. They shouldnt do that. God knows where else they also pull their strings.
    I didn't mean you personally, I meant the movement that cried bloody murder because they picked up on the story faster than the media did. Or rather, they guessed right this time...

The state interior ministry is the place where you can have all kinds of discussions. Where those discussions need to happen. If only to dismiss them as idiocy. I'm the first to admit politicians being stupid, but right now, you and I are already talking about inconsequential political discussion being questionable rather than what the authorities actually did afterwards. You should be able to agree that this wasn't a "cover up" as much as you originally implied.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Cologne?
    The authorities go out of their fucking way not to do anything to anyone who can scream racist.
    There are Nazi demonstrators walking past police in Germany not getting arrested - Why?
    Because they are brown.
    There is fucking footage of it.
    Yes, but how does Cologne prove that refugees are getting a free pass in Germany in general? Have you checked all police reports? Last time I checked refugees in Bautzen enjoyed a curfew after the last incident. When the incident in Suhl happened there was a curfew as well, quite a few arrests and trials. Cologne was not representative how for how things were handled in general and especially in other places same as it was not representative of German society of how Alberto Adriano or Amadeu Antonio were treated. The NSU scandal didn't speak for all Germans either. The main issue which people are taking was how the media behaved you could say they gave it a free pass and it wasn't right that they did however most outlets have learned by now how to differentiate. It is still common though during an investigation not to reveal a person's identity and origin, not because out of political correctness but because in case the suspects were found innocent that they don't get harassed after.

East Germans don't have western guilt.
    They don't even have 'nazi' guilt - the DDR was their punishment.
    This isn't entirely true. In the East - and I know from it personal experience myself - it was solely handled from the antifascism angle where you could be absolved from your historic guilt through baptism by recognition of your anti-fascist stance and commitment to Marxist-leninist ideals. Meaning anyone not conforming was automatically suspect of fascist and subversive activities. Doesn't mean there weren't punks and rowdies (official legal term for neonazis in the GDR btw) however state-guided guilt control was pretty much in place but it was propagated differently. Now that's not to say that historic guilt does not exist but it should not be used as motivator or tool for making everyone conform with ideas or ideologies.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

I didn't mean you personally, I meant the movement that cried bloody murder because they picked up on the story faster than the media did. Or rather, they guessed right this time...

The state interior ministry is the place where you can have all kinds of discussions. Where those discussions need to happen. If only to dismiss them as idiocy. I'm the first to admit politicians being stupid, but right now, you and I are already talking about inconsequential political discussion being questionable rather than what the authorities actually did afterwards. You should be able to agree that this wasn't a "cover up" as much as you originally implied.
    It was indeed a cover up attempt, I didnt remember it correctly (so long ago) (checked sources now). The police dudes simply didnt listen, +1 for them! Still shamefull and poison for the trust if their "bosses" try to pressure them to cover up the truth. We dont know how often this stuff happens and how much stuff has been covered up already. Not everyone has the balls to ignore orders from their bosses.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-09-30 at 12:19 PM.

Deleted
    She's mostly still in power because... at the end of the day, the voter doesn't care for billions debts here, million refugees there, army deployment in afghanistan... what they care about are mundane things: Where will I get my teeth fixed, how much will it cost, will health care improve? How much tax disappears from my paycheck, how many toys can I buy?

Things like that. And as long as things look as stable and comfortable as they are now, and make no mistake, they look pretty fucking awesome from inside Germany, refugees or not, there is no reason not to reelect her. See, unlike other places, we've not yet caught on the whole reality tv election program. We're a bit old fashioned in where we actually look at what people say and do instead of what their PR managers try to sell them as. And the SPD has a pretty hard time topping "Keeping Germany's economy running at full steam while everyone else around us is fucked up economically".
    Can you back that up with actual facts? Cause what Ive heard about Germany, its the complete opposite. Especially when German politicians dont prioritize their own people over migrants and globalist interests. Oh and just because you call facts "racist" or use any other buzzwords doesnt make them any less true.

Things like these are what make me take this forum less and less serious. Just pointing out that you lot are devolving into the realm where only Youtube commenters feel comfortable.

So shallI take that as you having no actual argument but felt the need to be edgy anyway?
    Last edited by Torais; 2016-09-30 at 12:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Can you back that up with actual facts? Cause what Ive heard about Germany, its the complete opposite. Especially when German politicians dont prioritize their own people over migrants and globalist interests. Oh and just because you call facts "racist" or use any other buzzwords doesnt make them any less true.
    One thing is true though and that is that Germany still has a democracy and if Merkel is going to lose her position as chancellor then not by means of crows, ropes, bullets, acid or terrible spells but simply a lack of votes or her own resignment. Why? Because Germans love stability and comfort which is the primary reason why a lot of them are irritated about the many refugees, it's not necessarily because they are nazis but because everyone wants a clear statement about things are going to move on. Since last year a lot things have changed and improved all the while people who would still see the hordes are still stuck in their view about what was some 1.5 years ago. The problem was for the most part never about having to take refugees at all but how the whole problem was handled from bottom-up all the way beginning with the Arab spring and the EU's half-hearted support of it and the "shower me but don't make me wet!" approach of the follow-up problems after things escalated. In addition of having to take care of the effects of the post-US-Iraq war situation i.e. ISIS and other groups.

So far Merkel is most likely to stay for another term simply because the other possible candidates don't really have much of a chance. There are a few I'd rather like to see however. Even though people are waiting with baited breath to see the populists winning a landslide victory: I suggest not to die from asphyxiation since despite a current upswing in polls they are unlikely to get any higher for now unless the government seriously screws up and they find another way to substantially capitalize on it. They won't get anyone to form a coalition with them so their place will be in a separate fraction within the opposition. They could however also go the way of the Pirate party - another previously popular alternative party in Germany until their rapid demise.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    One thing is true though and that is that Germany still has a democracy and if Merkel is going to lose her position as chancellor then not by means of crows, ropes, bullets, acid or terrible spells but simply a lack of votes or her own resignment. Why? Because Germans love stability and comfort which is the primary reason why a lot of them are irritated about the many refugees, it's not necessarily because they are nazis but because everyone wants a clear statement about things are going to move on. Since last year a lot things have changed and improved all the while people who would still see the hordes are still stuck in their view about what was some 1.5 years ago. The problem was for the most part never about having to take refugees at all but how the whole problem was handled from bottom-up all the way beginning with the Arab spring and the EU's half-hearted support of it and the "shower me but don't make me wet!" approach of the follow-up problems after things escalated. In addition of having to take care of the effects of the post-Iraq war situation i.e. ISIS and other groups.

So far Merkel is most likely to stay for another term simply because the other possible candidates don't really have much of a chance. There are a few I'd rather like to see however. Even though people are waiting with baited breath to see the populists winning a landslide victory: I suggest not to die from asphyxiation since despite a current upswing in polls they are unlikely to get any higher for now unless the government seriously screws up and they find another way to substantially capitalize on it. They won't get anyone to form a coalition with them so their place will be in a separate fraction within the opposition. They could however also go the way of the Pirate party - another previously popular alternative party in Germany until their rapid demise.
    Thats pretty much true. I still can not in any way defend people going in big numbers to the AFD even in general surveys tho. This group is so horribly fucked up on all levels. Their only concept is playing into the insecurities and fears of "concerned citizens" and actually concerned citizens which everybody should have jumped the boat from the moment some of them declared that working with the NPD could become reality, because you can't get anymore fascist than those guys are if you are a political party.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    A source on what, that crime has been going down every year since the 80s? Its even true for the USA lol. Just google it or have basic knowledge at this point lol. So yeah immigration that causes increase in crime is going backward, because crime has been dropping for 3 decades.
    For the bolded part, obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So how does that feel?
    You go from slaughtering people that invaded your country to begging Europe for money and being forced to take refugees in.
    No wonder you're so bitter and desperate.
    Romania doesnt beg for European money, on the contrary we are a contributing member. But if you ask me, i say EU should Disband, Uk made the call, now its other countries turn.

As for refugees, we dont take in nearly as manyas the west, barely few thousands but only a few hundreds maybe less ahve arrived and these gov fucks hide them, our politicians wouldnt dare force these welfare leeches down our throat.
    There you go:

Like it? I do.

"Bitter and desperate"...hahaha matey you have absolutely no idea of my state. But thats what happens when you have nothing to say and no arguments, you make absolutely retarded immaginary claims about the state of another individual and invent shit he said. You must live quite a "happy" life to impose immaginary states onto someone that you have no idea how he looks, feels or what he does, on a gaming forum.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-09-30 at 01:31 PM.