Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Whenever i mention the avatar, PAC Djalil shows up. .

Ah Djalil, that man butchered invading muslims, BUTCHERED THEM, like at the slaughter house. Thats what you get for invading romanian teritory. Now take that brownie guy avatar from aladin or w/e the fuck he is from, and get lost.
    Why would I care what he did to Muslims?
    Hold on... you think I'm muslim and care about what you're saying?
    Lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djalil View Post
    why would i care what he did to muslims?
    Hold on... You think i'm muslim and care about what you're saying?
    Lol.
    He butchered those muslims!

Vlad the IMPALER LORD!
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-09-30 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    Romania doesnt beg for European money, on the contrary we are a contributing member. But if you ask me, i say EU should Disband, Uk made the call, now its other countries turn.

As for refugees, we dont take in nearly as manyas the west, barely few thousands but only a few hundreds maybe less ahve arrived and these gov fucks hide them, our politicians wouldnt dare force these welfare leeches down our throat.
    There you go:

Like it? I do.

"Bitter and desperate"...hahaha matey you have absolutely no idea of my state. But thats what happens when you have nothing to say and no arguments, you make absolutely retarded immaginary claims about the state of another individual and invent shit he said. You must live quite a "happy" life to impose immaginary states onto someone that you have no idea how he looks or feels, on a gaming forum.
    Bwahahah listen to this guy.
    Dude... You're from Romania. You do know what reputation you guys have yes?
    Hold on before answering let me make a phone call, I have a bunch of cheap romanian plasterers coming to work on SUNDAY for 60 euro so I have to organise that. Ahahah yeah STRONK Romania

Ahahah romanian exceptionalism
    NOW I've seen it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Chancellor Merkel was elected democratically. She has the right to make the choice.
    The thing about democracy is that the people can always hit the reset button.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Politicians != authorities.
    No politicians are part of the authorities.
    Not all off it clearly, but a part none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Hengwulf View Post
    Of course the attacks are a disgrace. But politicians playing with social engineering, without the approval of the population, are also a disgrace.

If those politicans won't stop "standing for what is right", it will only get worse.
    Yeah, what a disgrace trying to help people who live in warzones. Definitely compareable to the disgrace of attacking people because you are a moron and you don't know how to express yourself. /sarcasm!!!

And like the population cared about social engineering... They only cared about their money. And you should talk, coming from Poland. Polish people pretty much invaded The Netherlands (and probably other countries) for jobs so they could make easy money compared to back home. I don't have a problem with that but it kinda shows how hypocrite some people are.
    Last edited by Gilian; 2016-09-30 at 01:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Romania doesnt beg for European money, on the contrary we are a contributing member.
    Well, yeah, every EU member state is a contributing member, romania however isn´t a net contributing member as it recieves about 3-4 times as much as it pays in funds.

Also it´s always a bit funny to read from a romanian how he´s against immigrants while 3 million romanians migrated to other eu member states.
    500k in germany
    1mio in italy
    660k in spain

Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Well, yeah, every EU member state is a contributing member, romania however isn´t a net contributing member as it recieves about 3-4 times as much as it pays in funds.

Also it´s always a bit funny to read from a romanian how he´s against immigrants while 3 million romanians migrated to other eu member states.
    500k in germany
    1mio in italy
    660k in spain

As i told i want EU to break apart. Back to national states.
    Romanians dont commit crimes and RAPEs at the rate of so called refugees do (its far far away from that). Or people from Africa or middle east. Romanians are hard working decent citizens.
    And NO, gpysies are not ethnic romanians. Get that through your skull and deal with that begging problem on your streets cos you guys look embarassing to us.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-09-30 at 01:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    He butchered those muslims!

Vlad the IMPALER LORD!
    He was also imprisoned for a good third of his life by his superior, Matthias Corvinus, and then betrayed by his own brother.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Yes, but how does Cologne prove that refugees are getting a free pass in Germany in general?
    It was an example.
    Here from Sweden.
    To begin with, that is the most reputable paper in sweden, no fringe neo mag or anything like that.
    yes, they say that - That its more important not to be seen as racist, than supplying an as accurate as possible description of the suspect.
    you could be absolved from your historic guilt through baptism by recognition of your anti-fascist stance and commitment to Marxist-leninist ideals.
    Yeah - DDR was the punishment.

Deleted
    Romanians dont commit crimes and RAPEs at the rate of so called refugees do. Or people from Africa or middle east. Romanians are hard working decent citizens.
    And NO, gpysies are not ethnic romanians. Get that through your skull and deal with that begging problem on your streets cos you guys look embarassing to us.
    Lol ahahah
    Romanians EIGHT times as likely to be jailed here as Britons: Shock new figures show they are worst offenders with 11,000 arrested each year.
    Ahahah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Romanians EIGHT times as likely to be jailed here as Britons: Shock new figures show they are worst offenders with 11,000 arrested each year.
    Ahahah
    Yeah its bad when stats take citizenship into consideration and not the ethnicity. Those are the gypsies you guys welcome. Welcome them and mind them then.
    Its like with terrorist attack in France that i saw some time ago on the news. "A french citizen" commited a terrorist act. When you search the internet he was originally from North Africa the "frenchman". I find this manipulation disgusting.

And fuckign mention what type of crime you little manipulative guy. Its pretty see through what you are trying to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Romanians dont commit crimes and RAPEs at the rate of so called refugees do (its far far away from that). Or people from Africa or middle east. Romanians are hard working decent citizens.
    Eh, i guess i should ignore our crime stats then, those are all gypsis right? Must be, because romanians are hard working decent citizens.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Doesn't that make them twice as worst as refugees?
    Nah they're all gypsy. They don't count. Bwahahah.

I worked in building sites for 11 years. Romanian exceptionalism really REALLY doesn't find a spot in reality.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Doesn't that make them twice as worst as refugees?
    All of them gypsies of course, there´s no such thing as the romanian mafia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    All of them gypsies of course, there´s no such thing as the romanian mafia.
    Ofc its the gypsies, Just like the US stats, black people are more prone to violent crimes per capita. Thats just that, its the truth.
    But you know that pretty well dont you? You just pretend you dont, jsut so you follow your toxic rethoric.

Deleted
    Ofc its the gypsies, Just like the US stats, black people are more prone to violent crimes per capita. Thats just that, its the truth.
    But you know that pretty well dont you? You just pretend you dont, jsut so you follow your toxic rethoric.
    Blaming everything on gypsies... As if romanians are some kind of divine beings that do not commit crime.

Btw Romania - as country consists of:
    88.9 % Romanians
    6.5% Hungarians
    3.3% Roma
    0.2% Ukrainians
    0.2% Germans

Romanians are not Roma, and Roma are gipsys.
    Knowledge is the key.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    Blaming everything on gypsies... As if romanians are some kind of divine beings that do not commit crime.
    Im not saying they are saints, im saying they are hard working decent citizens most of them. And the crimes in the west done by romanian citizens are the vast majority of them done by ethnic gypsies. Thats the truth.
    Nothing is absolute.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, you really deny the existence of the romanian mafia?