Page 1 of 2
LastLast

SCREW you blizzard i wont be man addict i wont collect 2000 ancient mana for training

U WONT forde me do that stupid quest

15+ Year Old Account
    It's just a way to grind rep for The Nightfallen.

If you don't want to do it, that's fine. It'll just take you a bit longer.

At this point, I can pretty much 500 point it with just 800 mana or however many it is for the one above 1200.

I'm not even going to give the NPC's mana anymore unless I have to.

(Exalted and I have all unlocks for the training)

Just go to the twilight vineyards and look inside the buildings and the canopy where all the nightborn are eating. It takes you like 10 minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qunaquna80 View Post
    U WONT forde me do that stupid quest
    Just spend the lowest amount, it's easily enough for any class to finish the entire scenario.

Then don't do it

It's not even a big deal

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't *have* to do withered training it's just for reputation. I did max 2k training just to increase my chances and full clear but now that I'm exalted I'm going to just pop in and die for a chance at the fox mount.

Deleted
    You can easily get a good score even with less withered

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    At this point, I can pretty much 500 point it with just 800 mana or however many it is for the one above 1200.

I'm not even going to give the NPC's mana anymore unless I have to.

(Exalted and I have all unlocks for the training)
    If you're exalted and have done all the quests for them, you'll never have to feed them again.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    You don't *have* to do withered training it's just for reputation. I did max 2k training just to increase my chances and full clear but now that I'm exalted I'm going to just pop in and die for a chance at the fox mount.
    Why not just do the quest for the fox mount? Is there a different one?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    If you're exalted and have done all the quests for them, you'll never have to feed them again.
    I hope this means after 7.1, they're no longer addicts. (Since I assume they will be involved with that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Well that's what I meant, a chance for the *quest* from the chest you're guaranteed just for doing the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Because the quest item drops from the final chest? Maybe you got it and just didn't notice.

I enjoy doing it for just for the gratification of finishing with a perfect score and 50+ meth zombies every time.

That and I still need my weapon skin from there.
    And the fox quest.

Such lucky.

But you already are an addict.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I was really hoping when you fed them that fruit they'd change back into their regular selves and not look like crack addicts.

Deleted
    I don't see the issue, the reputation that gives you it's 400 and the scenario is up (on average) every three days.
    This means that even if you don't do it is 133 rep lost per day, not an absurd amount considering every blue world quest gives 150 and there are multiple WQ every day

Instead of taking 15 days (made up number) to reach whatever rep level you were looking for you'll take 16 wooooh hoo

So you can just skip the activity completely without any severe impact, or as previous users suggest use less mana.

At first you could collect more just to unlock all the chests. After a while it does not matter. Did a total clear with 400 mana. It's a bit more challenging at first but once you have 15 troops you can blow through anything, including that stupid elf.

Sounds like someone is mad that they can't complete the training to me. I got 500+ points with the 900 mana option (12 withered?). Once I understood how it worked, I got 400+ on my alt's initial training mission (Basically going as tank spec makes it fairly easy)

Outside of that, the only reason to do 2000 is because you enjoy the fun of roflstomping through the bosses. Dro melts with 30+, the Ettin dies in about 45 secs with 30+ Outside of chasing for the fox mount, not much reason to do once you're exalted, which is pretty easy to achieve with 900 mana, probably less
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-09-30 at 02:00 PM.

You don't have to. You can perfectly clear the whole scenario with the 400 minimum mana, but yet I would recommend farming the treasure crates first as this helps tremendously (depending on the class obviously).