Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    the poors only remedy being a career in illegal drugs sales.
    Right because every single time an immigrant migrated to the United States a hundred years ago, Italy, Greece, Russia, Ireland, Poland, etc., their ONLY option was to peddle illegal drugs. Not maybe, apprentice to learn a vocation, or open a restaurant, or groundskeeping, or anything else. the only possible work any person can ever do if they are poor is peddle drugs.

I'm done

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You sound like a Trump voter.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on what? Alcohol also destroys lives and families?
    Its also classed as an hard drug.
    What standards are you using? Besides 'its an illegal hard drug!'?

Whatever, you're still batshit crazy.
    Uhh read the whole thread then don't just jump in at the end and scream someones crazy. We already had the "What standards are you using? Besides 'its an illegal hard drug!'?" discussion without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Youre again detracting from the whole point of this.

Illegal drugs are harmful to the community
    Illegal drugs are always damaging to the user or the buyer
    Consumption, sale, or purchase of illegal drugs, should be punished.

Stop bringing up other side topics
    cookies
    alcohol
    guns
    citagettes
    domestic violence

My point here, as it has always been, is that illegal drug use is harmful to both the user and the community, and it should be punished, perhaps by death, only if accompanied by a fair trial, with due process and incriminating evidence against a jury of the accused's peers, with vigilante justice being barred on account of a lack of a fair trial.
    Legal drugs are harmful to the community by that very same standard, are they not?

If we are going to punish for things that are always harmful to the user, then we should also ban body piercings. Clearly everyone who received them was harmed. You don't want me to bring up those other things, because it destroys the argument you are trying to make. If your standard is that they are always harmful to the user, then alcohol and cigarettes certainly belong with them. Should we also ban them? If your argument is potential for harm, then guns are far higher on that list. If your argument is how much they impact society in their current state... once again, unhealthy foods, guns, alcohol, and cigarettes are also far higher on that list.

You are not being logically consistent, and no matter how much you try to dance around it, those other issues will always show why the entire process is completely arbitrary.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Drug users are unworthy anyway so let him purge his country. I support this.

Taken a sip of booze?

A Tylenol for a headache?

A cup of coffee from starbucks?

Ignorant fucking milky lickers like you need to shut the fuck up and get back in line. Don't open your mouth unless you know wtf you are speaking of. I bet you're nothing more then the result of a single Dishrag Whore Mother who couldn't keep her fucking legs shut.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-30 at 05:29 PM.

that leaves out the fact that illegal drug use is a factor of many different things, including societal status within a community
    Then don't do illegal drugs... or legal ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    He was democratically elected though.

Or is democracy only good when we agree with who gets elected?
    Democracy is only good when white progressive western liberals agree whom the people elect.

by that logic then guns, cigarettes, and alcohol are all harmless
    They are simply tools.

Alcohol only harms the user. Cigarettes can harm others who are in the near vicinity. That's why i do not mind the restriction of smoking on public property, because harm is caused to others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I aim to get rid of badguys.

How evil of me
    You see the world as black and white?

lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Legal drugs are harmful to the community by that very same standard, are they not?

If we are going to punish for things that are always harmful to the user, then we should also ban body piercings. Clearly everyone who received them was harmed. You don't want me to bring up those other things, because it destroys the argument you are trying to make. If your standard is that they are always harmful to the user, then alcohol and cigarettes certainly belong with them. Should we also ban them? If your argument is potential for harm, then guns are far higher on that list. If your argument is how much they impact society in their current state... once again, unhealthy foods, guns, alcohol, and cigarettes are also far higher on that list.

You are not being logically consistent, and no matter how much you try to dance around it, those other issues will always show why the entire process is completely arbitrary.
    My thesis, again, is

illegal drug use is harmful to both the user and the community, and it should be punished, perhaps by death, only if accompanied by a fair trial, with due process and incriminating evidence against a jury of the accused's peers, with vigilante justice being barred on account of a lack of a fair trial.

Where in that sentence do I claim that body piercings are illegal.

You take one topic and stretch a whole mile long tangent out of it. I don't care.

do you agree or disagree with my thesis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh read the whole thread then don't just jump in at the end and scream someones crazy. We already had the "What standards are you using? Besides 'its an illegal hard drug!'?" discussion without you.

Did that, why is is alcohol not included?

And yes, I still think you're batshit insane for wanting to kill people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the posts in this thread. The media has done a really good job brainwashing you anti drug people.

10+ Year Old Account
    My thesis, again, is

illegal drug use is harmful to both the user and the community, and it should be punished, perhaps by death, only if accompanied by a fair trial, with due process and incriminating evidence against a jury of the accused's peers, with vigilante justice being barred on account of a lack of a fair trial.

You take one topic and stretch a whole mile long tangent out of it. I don't care.

So is alcohol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Some of the posts in this thread. The media has done a really good job brainwashing you anti drug people.

If somebody ever tells you this forum is mostly left-wing, show them this thread.
    Its not filled with 'SJWs' but alt-rigther and other rigth-wing nut jobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick question, do you believe meth, heroin, and coke, are bad for the community?

Not talking about pot, not comparing with alcohol, or any other stupid question in disguise.

Simple yes or no answer

10+ Year Old Account
    I just assume they're trolls, and not legitimately retarded.

Helps me sleep at night.

7+ Year Old Account
    So is alcohol.

- - - Updated - - -

If somebody ever tells you this forum is mostly left-wing, show them this thread.
    You have still dodged my simple question of whether you agree or disagree with my thesis.

My thesis, again, is

You said illegal drugs are always harmful to the user, as are body piercings. If that's the metric you want to use for justifying the ban of one, why not the other? Why are alcohol and cigarettes not banned? I'm not stretching anything, I'm using your own shitty logic against you.

7+ Year Old Account
    So is alcohol.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I to believe that suggesting that meth and heroin are bad, is not true?

why wont you simply say, I believe meth and heroin are bad for the community.

why cant you say that?

You have still dodged my simple question of whether you agree or disagree with my thesis.

Does that mean the same should be done for alcohol and cigarettes? After all, by your own standard, they do the same thing as illegal drugs, albeit on a far larger scale.

10+ Year Old Account

disagree. Drug addiction is a medical issue not a criminal one and should be treated as such.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You said illegal drugs are always harmful to the user, as are body piercings. If that's the metric you want to use for justifying the ban of one, why not the other? Why are alcohol and cigarettes not banned? I'm not stretching anything, I'm using your own shitty logic against you.
    Again still dodging the question. DO you or do you not believe meth is good for the community or bad for the community? Its such a simple question

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, blanket change of statement (in bold) to provide clarity. @Machismo @Gilrak @SL1200

Meth, Heroin, and Cocaine use is harmful to both the user and the community, and it should be punished, perhaps by death, only if accompanied by a fair trial, with due process and incriminating evidence against a jury of the accused's peers, with vigilante justice being barred on account of a lack of a fair trial.

to reiterate, I am not making a claim whatsoever regarding nicotine or alcohol or any other bullshit. I am not saying anything about them. I am not saying those aren't a problem. I am not saying that M H and C are the only illegal drugs.

Take it word for word and agree or disagree

Again still dodging the question. DO you or do you not believe meth is good for the community or bad for the community? Its such a simple question

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, blanket change of statement (in bold) to provide clarity. @Machismo @Gilrak @SL1200

Meth, Heroin, and Cocaine use is harmful to both the user and the community, and it should be punished, perhaps by death, only if accompanied by a fair trial, with due process and incriminating evidence against a jury of the accused's peers, with vigilante justice being barred on account of a lack of a fair trial.

to reiterate, I am not making a claim whatsoever regarding nicotine or alcohol or any other bullshit. I am not saying anything about them. I am not saying those aren't a problem. I am not saying that M H and C are the only illegal drugs.

Take it word for word and agree or disagree
    I believe meth is bad, so I don't use it. I've stated that before. Of course, I also think cigarettes are bad, so I don't use them, either.

You are the one not applying logic in a consistent manner, and you are getting angry at others for it. You don't want to talk about those other things, because it shows that you are being inconsistent, and completely destroys your entire argument.