Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Will lvl 2 keys eventually die out? At least become a lot more rare, or how does it work ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Will lvl 2 keys eventually die out? At least become a lot more rare, or how does it work ?
    When it does people will be sufficiently geared to clear even higher keystones with 3 chests reliably.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Yes eventually it will become rarer to find +2 keys. 3 chest +2 brings the key up to +5, then the weekly reset brings it down to +3.

Now that loot is no longer capped in m+, we also carry +3/+4/+5 with 3 chests. We've not had any negative experiences so far, and some of the key providers genuinely play well too.

Perhaps having the AP scale is a potential solution to the farming problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    The dungeon itself might be, but not the outside area. Getting to that dungeon is the hardest by far, not only do you get dazed and dismounted on the road to the Hold, you also get destroyed within seconds by those high hitting mobs. Only way to safely get there is to be summoned, but that requires 2 people to get through first, good luck with that.
    Path to Court of Stars is a close second if you get dispelled.
    you're going into BRH the wrong way, and there's basically a single roaming guard on the way to CoS.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    you're going into BRH the wrong way, and there's basically a single roaming guard on the way to CoS.
    You can get to CoS just by coming from the water side. Really easy and you never see any guards.

The two groups ive had carry run my M+'s with so far were awesome. Really friendly groups, the second one I even managed to keep up on the boss Deeps. Maybe you just got a bad one?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Blizzard are currently making a gap between skillfull casuals, and skillfull hardcores, because, lets be honest here, you don't need skill to go up into raiding, just basic knowledge, casual players are currently blocked by this huge wall, this wall is called the time sink wall, which is NOT what the casuals want.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Last night, went in with a bunch of elitists into Maws who were making fun of me. They were standing at 860+. This is my first time joining a Mythic + carry group and apparently you can do Mythic + as many times as you want to get all the loot you want. These guys are decked out and they have legendaries (1 of each person). So we started pulling trash, they were fast, I kept up, with their amazing AoE skills (hunter) we nuked this down fast. Once we get on the boss I've out DPS'd the other two - hunter and a rogue.

Oh and I'm an FR Arms Warrior, full pre-raiding set (8/8) ilvl 847, no legendary. :P

Second boss, I've put them behind me. The hunter seemed like he was pissed? We went to the last boss and the healer stopped healing me, I laughed and eventually I died. No rez. Walked back, picked up my shit and left.

What do you guys think about Mythic + Carrying? Is it okay? Or should it be nerfed? This isn't about those elitists, it's about these carrying. People are doing only level 2's and 3's to get gear ASAP and force the legendaries to drop (the chances are low, but higher than regular mythics and because it inflates the legendary system - like it forces it since there are loot drops).
    TBH, I believe this is great because I am one of those who does carry run with my friend.

Since we were stuck with +5 and +6 keystone this week, we thought it would be nice to try to carry lower keystone for triple chest run.

We did that all tuesday night and we loved it. The guy using his key was getting 3 chest of loot and sometimes we would do the +5 keystone he got for 2 chest and we would get our own loots and A BUNCH OF ARTIFACT POWER.

I think it is great when the carrier know what they have to do and are really good, otherwise it ends up with a bunch of wanna be trying to ''carry'' a guy with mediocre dps.

Also, the one getting carried needs to understand that to get 3 chest he needs to do a little bit of dps as well and that the ones carrying can clear it fast, but without the help of the other guy, sometimes it ends up a 2 chest and not a 3 chest.(had an arms warrior doing below 100k and we ended up with 10 sec too late for triple chest in maw...) We also pulled 1 group too many for the 100% so we would have had it without that, but still.

Everyone is winning when the ones carrying are actually good players and the other guy just follows them and does his best.